The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, I just see a sheet with badly cut eyes.

(really don't want to devolve this thread into talk about stuff like that w/ regard to a kid's costume choice...)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have never seen two “fully functioning” adults struggle so immensely with cutting holes into a white sheet

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Aside from being incredibly dangerous, I can't be the only one who thinks that costume looks like...well how do I put this? Like the wearer would fit right into a certain organization.
LOL that’s exactly what I said when the kid first brought it up and they tried to change his mind. They can frame this and put it up right next to
The portrait of 1-Chainz 🤣😂🤣

Reactions: 9
Yeah, it's...a choice. Don't know how you can duck up a basic costume to the point it has that vibe.

Reactions: 13
Yes the DCL entertainment thing was that Aladdin debuted on the Wish two days after they got off 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I honestly can't believe I'm saying this (as in defending these fuckers) but I'm not actually on board with likening J.'s costume to the KKK.

I mean, my first-ever costume as a kid in the 70s was a sheet - as a ghost.
As were tons of other kids.
It was just what we did.

And the KKK was the farthest thing from mine (obvs), my parents, and / or any other parents' minds. It was just a ghost.

We all know Jenn's got some thing for making his costumes (as she and Tim used to DIY their costumes back in the day too before J.)
And we all talked ad nauseam about just letting the kid be a bleeping ghost (which is what he wanted) - which they apparently let him.

Unpopular opinion or whatever... 🤷‍♀️ I just can't go there w/ a 3-year-old's little DIY costume, even if the eyes suck.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Was dim stoned in rainforest cafe?? Babbling away at the dinosaurs expecting a reply,j$ probably thinking jeez this idiot brought me into the world,god help sprogglet no2 when pops out of the stressed out on finances machine !!

Reactions: 10
While I was skimming thru the video I saw Dim pulling the sheet off Buddy and it made a peaked top and that image was jarring for a second. But implying they'd be part of that organization is stretching it a bit too much.

I am also confused about when they are going trick-or-treating. Dim said they will t-o-t on Halloween and the video will be up on Halloween. But then Gin says they are going t-o-t "today" and that video will be up on Halloween. Still doesn't clear up the Wish/Halloween timeline.

Reactions: 10
While I was skimming thru the video I saw Dim pulling the sheet off Buddy and it made a peaked top and that image was jarring for a second. But implying they'd be part of that organization is stretching it a bit too much.
For the record, I 100% agree. This was not intentional or malicious and I did not mean to imply either. Just poor execution.

I don't think anyone's sincerely saying they're affiliated or that it was at all intentional. It's just an unfortunate silhouette that led to some tongue-in-cheek digs at their previous views.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Was dim stoned in rainforest cafe?? Babbling away at the dinosaurs expecting a reply,j$ probably thinking jeez this idiot brought me into the world,god help sprogglet no2 when pops out of the stressed out on finances machine !!
What bothered me was that Jackson was seated ACROSS the table from Tim.
(When solo with a 2 year old I always sat next to them. 🤷🏻‍♀️ But that’s just me)

When Jackson was scared of the dinosaurs’ sounds/movements and having anxiety Tim ignored it and continued to film. I wanted to punch his lights out for not putting down the camera, comforting him and paying 1000% to Jackson in that moment.

On another note....
Monkey see. Monkey do!
Tim touches e v e r y t h I n g! (as we know)

In the Star Wars store Jackson grabs a lightsaber by the blade and starts swinging it about. Tim doesn’t correct him not to touch.
Instead he has him hold it by the hilt and activate it. Then Tim grabs a lightsaber and they start “battling”!

As much as I hate people calling Jackson a spoiled brat (we all know he is the product of Tim and Dejennerate’s bad parenting) he really is turning into an entitled spoiled brat!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I have never seen two “fully functioning” adults struggle so immensely with cutting holes into a white sheet
Hopefully she remembered to take the sheet off J$ when she cut the eye holes. Wouldn't put it past the dumb witch to do it when he was wearing it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I tried to watch the father/son day out at DS portion and that was painful. They have helicopter-parented that poor boy so badly that he’s turned into a pussy who’s afraid of fake dinosaurs and volcanoes.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Can we all acknowledge the new little hats on our profile pics. Since most of us seem to have extremely flattering pics of 4Dinners, it’s a nice little bonus.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That costume looked dangerous for a 3 year old. Just too long and drapery and the eyeholes and just no.

He liked it though, he was cute. I feel bad for him that his whole childhood is being monetized.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just dropped in as I caught the latest vlog in DS 🤯
Poor J$ looked terrified in T Rex! & T just continued filming!! no physical reassurance at all! also sat opposite him !🤷‍♀️ so all J$ sees of his dad is through the camera 🤦‍♀️ ...no change there then.
Where was his mother ?? surely they should be spending these precious days before son no:2 as a family....time they will never get back again 😔 & why does J$ still have to be carted off for a daytime nap??? .....no Gideons cookie for him then.
As we say in the UK "pie crust promises" ....always getting broken.
Dont get me started on that Ghost costume!! ( sheet!) an accident waiting to happen 😬

Reactions: 14
I tried to watch the father/son day out at DS portion and that was painful. They have helicopter-parented that poor boy so badly that he’s turned into a pussy who’s afraid of fake dinosaurs and volcanoes.
I wouldnt say that. My son was fairly scared by that restaurant at that age. The thunder storms (or was that Rainforest Cafe?) really freaked him out. My son outgrew it. Hes young enough still that they may not SEEM fake to him.

Off-topic, I love when the avatars get little hats lmao

Reactions: 14
These two delusional narcissist person needs to be a shame of themselves for bleeping up diy where they could have bought him one from target or from the spirit store but could spent money there instead of cuntgreige fat waddling whale wonky eye dimmable

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.