Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Oh, give me a break - Jenn saying how it was such a big day of things going on and asked the viewers "have you ever had a day where everything is happening at once?" Bitch, yeah, it is called every fucking day. Stop assuming the normal, average person's day involves one activity or event or thing to do. GMAFB.

I can't listen to her talk about how stressed she is over doing all the financial planning for the rest of the year's budget. 🤡🤡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

2020planner

VIP Member
Furthermore, she can fucking miss me with all her pregnancy complaints. YOU FUCKING CHOSE TO GET PREGNANT YOU BLOATED ROTTING POTATO. You brought it upon yourself.
Plus she didn't do a damn fucking thing to get her body ready to carry another baby.

She wasn't watching what she was eating.
She wasn't exercising.
She wasn't abstaining from an overabundance of alcohol (which can pack on the pounds if you're not careful).

Watch her blame 100% of everything (aches, pains, new diagnoses, etc.) on the baby from this point going forward and not taking any of the blame herself for her poor decisions.

Reactions: 27

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
A couple of other things:

It's absolutely creepy for Tim to be filming at this kid event in a public place. The other vlogger dude isn't filming. Spend time with your kid in the moment.

Jenn tells the little boy who was hesitant about sticking his hand in the box. Kylo Ren would not be afraid of orbeez. You know what Jenn, fuck you, you are literally afraid of everything. There are many people (not just kids) who have sensory things and cannot touch things they can't see, or slimey, or wet, or just fuck you Jenn. You have absolutely no right, he's not your kid, leave him alone. (Side note: I actually think J$ said it felt like boogies not orbeez. Wet like boogers.)

J$ couldn't count to 5. Take 5 pieces of candy. Tim counts out loud. On the 4th piece, Tim says how many is that? J$ says 5. This is because he's constantly micromanaged. Make him count it out himself out loud.

Jenn ate the granola bar and was super defensive about how that was hers and it wasn't from his candy. It's almost as if they fight about food a lot.

The ghost costume was absolutely terrible. It was dragging on the ground. He couldn't see. I know this is beating a dead horse here, but why put a kid under the age of 3 in that? Then make him walk around a museum? They have no judgement.

• Heart

bten1989

VIP Member
I have a legit question about the ghost costume, well two questions, that maybe I missed in my skipping through quickly.

1--Why didn't they just buy a white sheet or two? The fabric story seemed to go on and on, I got bored. Or wouldn't you go to an actual fabric store like Joann or Hobby Lobby instead of complaining that someone from automotive had to ring up your fabric?

2--Jenn bought sharpies to draw the eyes on the fabric. Are they not going to cut holes in the fabric so he can see?
J$ is going to be like that scene in E.T. when he's walking around dressed like a ghost on Halloween running into everything

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
Good job to the detectives who noticed Lean’s updated resume and speculating on her departure!!

And good luck to Bea. I hope she knows what she is getting in to. I assume the next cruise is soon? Looks like she might get to know the Tracker bullshit real soon if they take her on it.

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
By the way, she also addressed how big she is this early and said she expressed concern to her doctor who told her it was perfectly normal, muscle memory stuff with her body. Umm.. I guess my body never got that memo. 😅

It is also called eating endless theme park crap, Krispy Kremes midday, etc. 🙄

• Haha

Commobore

VIP Member
The average family nowadays are working double shifts just to keep the lights on and still somehow manage to raise kids and maintain their home. But these two, who willingly chose to make a career of this, who HAVE no actual career, who live on their own schedule and terms, act like doing more than one thing a day is stressful and refuse to even humour parenting their own kid.

It's not even hate at this point. They need deplatformed into irrelevance for being so out of touch.

• Heart

InBloom21

Things that should be in the budget:
1. An Editor
2. Individual therapy
3. Couple's Therapy
4. Speech therapy
5. Daycare
6. A monthly maid service

• Heart

Forest

VIP Member
I would pay many Patreon dollars to have seen Tim dealing with Jenn the night after Lyn quit 😂

• Haha

shaunnaj86

In the car this morning I heard Taylor Swifts Anti Hero and thought it was funny that Jenn said she couldn't relate when the lyrics are "It's me, Hi, I'm the problem, it's me, At teatime, Everybody agrees, I'll stare directly at the sun but never in the mirror". I feel that sums up the downfall of Tim's channel. You Jenn. It's you.

• Haha
  • Heart

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Not to get off the topic of the trackers but Jenn's sister is kind of a trash bag... I wonder where she got it? Im not a stick in the md and I don't care about people that enjoy weed but when 95% of your identity revolves around smoking a plant? You're definitely a low class citizen.
I’m sure Cheech and Chong would disagree, so would Snoop Dogg, Willie Nelson, Danny Danko, any of the people that owns the marijuana magazines like High Times, I think that that’s kind of a myopic view. Plus she doesn’t make 95% of her life about weed she is a stripper most of her life and posts are about shaking her ass and there’s nothing wrong with that either but to each their own

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
I just went to read / watch the part about Lyn.

So it was a "very stressful part" of their life bc they had to rush and immediately find a replacement to "fill that position."

OMG... so stresssssssfulllllll.

Again - ONE child. TWO able-bodied parents with the freedom and luxury to make their own schedules.

I mean. Seriously. Fuck them. 🖕 🖕 🖕

1666882266413.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Hmm, now I wonder if the California trip was the last straw for Lean or if this has been brewing longer?
She’s getting married & I bet fiancé doesn’t want her gone so much. Good for her for getting out & getting a life. She worked a lot of nights too (including the day before a hurricane hit). Honestly I bet that was the straw that broke the camel’s back.

Also- Jennbo keeps saying she has to pee all the time. How the fuck has she not been tested for diabetes? No way her Dr hasn’t said she is gaining too much weight.

hcslacs

VIP Member
I’m surprised Purple Carrot hasn’t offered to pay them to not use their product.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
You know what would have helped the budget? Not going on a goddamned 65k cruise(or any of the other ridiculous trips they went on this year alone).

I fucking hope that when he figures out how to do it, Jackson wipes his ass with that Gucci sweater.

• Haha
Reactions: 26