The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think J, at his age, would have to be potty trained to go to daycare. He should have been feeding himself long, long ago.
If he's in an actual day care, he wouldn't need to be potty trained. They'd actually potty train him there and it would be successful because of the consistency. If he was in a preschool he would need to be potty trained.

They all be in for a HUGE shock the day he starts school, if he even does. They will probably just have him homeschool because they're obviously too used to their travel lifestyle.

Reactions: 11
My mom worked for Publix for many many years. It's not the devil incarnate.

We know you love Wegmans, given where you're originally from. But Publix is just fine too. ;)
No doubt! Wegmans is great but Publix would certainly not be the bottom of the barrel in Buffalo. It would be a 2nd place contender.

Reactions: 7
There aren't enough pixels on the entire internet.
This is exactly the kind of info that is perfect for their Wiki page!

Come on Tracker Tattlers, I'm new to the Trackholes, but we can't have their Tattle profile outdone by those relative newcomers, BLAB.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think J, at his age, would have to be potty trained to go to daycare. He should have been feeding himself long, long ago.
He'd be allowed to attend in diapers, but he'd likely be held back until he was fully potty trained. My daughter's daycare requires the child to be fully potty trained to move up from the 2-year-old class to the 3-year-old. The fact that he's almost 3 and shows (from what we can see) little to no progress in potty training is 100 % an indictment on his parents.

If they had crazy schedules and stressful jobs I could cut them some slack, but they have all the time in the world to get that baby out of diapers and they're too lazy to even try.

Reactions: 17
And forget about Jackson going to the DCL Oceaneers Club. He has to be independent and fully potty trained.

Which leaves It’s a Small World Nursery, which they turned their noses up at. Plus carries a $9.00 per hour charge. (one hour minimum)
Advanced Reservations required.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
And forget about Jackson going to the DCL Oceaneers Club. He has to be independent and fully potty trained.

Which leaves It’s a Small World Nursery, which they turned their noses up at. Plus carries a $4.50 per 1/2 hour charge. Reservations required.
And they turned their noses up at the toddler play area on the Wish too. He's such an advanced 40" rolly coaster riding kid who is still wearing diapers. Again, not at all J$ fault. This is 100% on his lazy ass parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So they are either on The Wish right now or departing on Monday or the rumor of them going on another Halloween cruise were either false or some sort of misdirect or misunderstanding.

Reactions: 9
If they set aside their ego and put him in some actual form of education, Jackson may actually catch up to and start functioning like other kids his age. But they won't, they wouldn't be able to take being told he's not the space-faring, cake-baking, basketball-pro'ing wunderkind they've build him up to be. So he'll forever be behind across the board. Then, when he's old enough, the novelty wears off and he's no longer 'cute', they'll drop him.

Reactions: 11
This is exactly the kind of info that is perfect for their Wiki page!

Come on Tracker Tattlers, I'm new to the Trackholes, but we can't have their Tattle profile outdone by those relative newcomers, BLAB.
I have put in the request for the wiki and am creating an outline for the page. I'll let everyone know once it's created.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So they are either on The Wish right now or departing on Monday or the rumor of them going on another Halloween cruise were either false or some sort of misdirect or misunderstanding.
Tim definitely mentioned they had another Wish cruise coming up a few times. Now--they could have cancelled it when the changed the testing/vax requirements, but he was really into seeing the Sanderson Sisters Minne/Daisy/Clarabell, even though they saw them at Oogie Boogie Bash.

There is a 3 night that leaves today or a 4 night that leaves on Monday (Halloween). If they go on Monday, that means that J$ doesn't get real Trick or Treating Halloween....but they suck, so it won't shock me.

Reactions: 17
I was born and raised in NJ, if I had to rank the "local" supermarkets...

Wegmans
Whole Foods
Renovated Shop Rites
Aldi/Lidl
Stop & Shop
Acme
Old Shop Rites
A&P

The only thing that comes close to Wegmans would be driving out to Long Island and going to Stew Leonards.
There is a stew Leonard's in New Jersey

Reactions: 2
Sending J. to daycare would also require him to be dropped off and picked up at the same time every day he attended - which cramps their style.

Jenn also wouldn't be able to blame J. for the fact that she can't edit the vlogs in a timely manner - thus requiring the nanny (who also assists them when they go places in caring for their one and only child).

And at this point, Jenn can't lose (won't lose) the perk of being the tertiary caregiver to J.

Reactions: 19
I can't wait to hear how J is really upset that Lyn is gone. Probably traumatized him that his mom(stanny) abandoned him

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Wow, only a 3 day turnaround for this vlog....

1666988596732.png

Dim must be cracking the whip.

So they are gung-ho about not eating indoors, but they are taking J$ to indoor gymnastics and what not while no one is wearing a mask.

PICK A GOD DAMN LANE

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Am honestly surprised that he is so behind, since he's such a inconvenience to them you'd have thought they would have been the type to really try an rush everything so that he could be more independent wither it be them that done it or the nanny, they are basically given themselves more work with him not being able to feed himself, entertain himself or be toilet trained etc at this age he really should be able to do most things himself that they are having to help him with

I also feel bad that he's going be missing out on some things because it requires him to be toilet trained, I wouldn't put it past Dim to shame him on what he's missing out on because he doesn't know how to use the toilet even when it's clear he's probably not getting taught at home, it also must be getting super uncomfortable for him as well at this age to be in dirty diapers

• Sad
Reactions: 8
1666988849613.png

For being a succubus she needs a new man to suck the energy out of because apparently Dim isn't filling her tank....

Also she lets us know they have a cruise coming up, but it's not like tomorrow or anything....

But this was filmed either the 26th-28th isn't the last DCL Halloween cruise either this Sunday or Monday?

1666988965674.png

MFW people tell me I have to actually be an adult

Ginn already complaining about being preggers and carrying the baby makes sitting down in her chair uncomfortable and she can't do her "job" as long as normal.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Tim definitely mentioned they had another Wish cruise coming up a few times. Now--they could have cancelled it when the changed the testing/vax requirements, but he was really into seeing the Sanderson Sisters Minne/Daisy/Clarabell, even though they saw them at Oogie Boogie Bash.

There is a 3 night that leaves today or a 4 night that leaves on Monday (Halloween). If they go on Monday, that means that J$ doesn't get real Trick or Treating Halloween....but they suck, so it won't shock me.
Not defending them at all, but we went on the first season of the Halloween on the High Seas over Oct 31 and it was really well done. There were multiple nights of activities, the character costumes were fun (no Sanderson sisters then), and all the guests went all out with their costumes. My daughter was around 10 at the time and thought she might miss "real" trick or treating and once we were there didn't miss a thing. Probably one of the best Halloweens we've ever had.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.