The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be zero % surprised if Tim is the one who gets up all night with Prop2. I can't imagine Jenn, who sleeps in till 11am dealing with midnight anythings.
She can’t deal with jackpot on her own. She has even said many times that he comes into their room when THEY are sleeping. That means Jackpot climbs out of his crib on his own. what does that milestone mean?

The day a kid climbs out of their crib is the day they get a toddler bed. Not Jackpot he will be leaving for college packing up his crib.

Reactions: 13
I don't know for sure, but they've talked about another Wish cruise. They talked about it being Halloween on the High Seas. Tomorrow is Halloween. They're out of time. If it's not tomorrow, they cancelled the cruise they were originally booked on.
Copy that.
From what they were saying in the past few vlogs I got the impression that they were staying home.
DJ did mention the cruise yesterday, but it didn’t appear that it was soon.

Like you, I have been monitoring the Halloween at Sea departures. And tomorrow is their last chance.
🤷🏻‍♀️ So who knows what’s going on.

That means Jackpot climbs out of his crib on his own.
I believe J$ is in a toddler bed
B5E4B387-53C4-4C14-8F1A-8BEA78550BF1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I was confused about Halloween. In one of the last videos (I'm too lazy too look up which one) Dim said they were going to go trick-or-treating on Halloween and that video would be posted on Halloween. But then Gin said they were going trick-or-treating the day the video was posted and that video would be posted on Halloween. I think it makes sense that if they are starting the cruise Halloween day then they'd pre-tape Buddy's trick-or-treating. She said she was going to have several videos ready to go whenever they do go cruising so that we don't miss a minute of their exciting lives.

Reactions: 6
Copy that.
From what they were saying in the past few vlogs I got the impression that they were staying home.

Like you, I have been monitoring the Halloween at Sea departures. And tomorrow is their last chance.

View attachment 1691909
Still with a pacifier?!

edit to add: also, didn’t they buy a ridiculously expensive $70-80 safety pillow that was under the sheet or some tit?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Copy that.

View attachment 1691909
Yea, I got that too. They acted like they'd be home. She really only has like 2-3 more weeks to sail before her 24 weeks. They sure are keeping us on our toes with this one. 🤣

Tim posted some weird pic of a skeleton on his instagram today. Me when I sneak a piece of Halloween candy. I didn't understand it, but I'm old.

The photo of him in the bed is creepy as hell. Showing the world your child like that is absolutely troubling to me because I know there a sick fucks out there with the same screenshot.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Copy that.

View attachment 1691909
Why does this kid always have socks on????

Reactions: 8
We were on that cruise, they announced it was still rehearsing, that's just how it goes. No biggie, er, I mean they sabotaged ME too!
I am sorry you missed it. Damn TTT sabotaged you!

For them, I have zero sympathies. Aladdin is the headliner show on the Fantasy. They could have seen it easily on the week-long covid concierge cruise with the nanny and grandparents they took not too long ago. They barely go to the shows, and now suddenly, they are devastated to miss one. Granted, they are a little different with the sets ( a little newer and nicer on the Wish with added lighting and effects), but basically are the same show.

Reactions: 9
Copy that.

View attachment 1691909
I still can't believe footage like this exists out there. I'd be bleeping mortified if thousands of fanatic randos were able to watch clips of me sleeping, now never mind aged three!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I assume tonight is a Live and if they're cruising tomorrow they'll 100% mention it.

Reactions: 6
off Tracker Topic...but I know several of you here have cruised before. We have never cruised (at all!) I am thinking of finally booking a Disney cruise. Do you have any suggestions/recommendations on which ship/room/etc? We do not have small children, but my teen and adult daughter may tag along if that matters. Thanks for any advice!

Reactions: 5
"fruit pieces" 😆 You can just call them orange slices, Dim. I know they're foreign to you.
View attachment 1689480

Dim: the souvenir dinosaur cup is $11 so we said no
Also Dim: the souvenir dinosaur cup does look pretty cool, so $11 is not bad

He's just trying to kill himself at this point, right? Death by clogged arteries? He complains about a $66 breakfast for 4 at DL, but also buys a 3-patty "megaburger" (with bacon of course) for $25 for one person at a stupid kitschy overpriced restaurant. Okay.
View attachment 1689484

J¢ ignored him so many times in this vlog every time Dim asked "Buddy" a pointless question, Dim started talking to the fake dinosaurs instead. J¢ flat out constantly ignores both Dim and Ginn at this point. I wonder if he was the same way with Lean usually or if he just only selectively ignores his egg and sperm donors.

Dim's hand visibly shakes as he eats the ice cream sandwich he bought for Buddy (also, those nails seriously make me nauseated). They keep giving Buddy sugary food before naptime then complain he didn't nap and blame it on the sugary food, but then keep buying the kid sugary food anyway before forced naptime?!?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 1689494
Tim is known to order a sweet treat for Jackson with the intent of most likely finishing a good portion of it for himsel, intentionally. IMO

Reactions: 7
She can’t deal with jackpot on her own. She has even said many times that he comes into their room when THEY are sleeping. That means Jackpot climbs out of his crib on his own. what does that milestone mean?

The day a kid climbs out of their crib is the day they get a toddler bed. Not Jackpot he will be leaving for college packing up his crib.
He has a bed now, I dont remember exactly when they said it but they said he is in a big boy bed.

I was confused about Halloween. In one of the last videos (I'm too lazy too look up which one) Dim said they were going to go trick-or-treating on Halloween and that video would be posted on Halloween. But then Gin said they were going trick-or-treating the day the video was posted and that video would be posted on Halloween. I think it makes sense that if they are starting the cruise Halloween day then they'd pre-tape Buddy's trick-or-treating. She said she was going to have several videos ready to go whenever they do go cruising so that we don't miss a minute of their exciting lives.
awesome wow.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
He has a bed now, I dont remember exactly when they said it but they said he is in a big boy bed.
Most modern cribs convert into a toddler bed. You remove one side and lower the mattress platform.

TimBo might be pre-diabetic or diabetic. Or bulimic given how he is avoiding packing on weight.

Reactions: 10
I was born and raised in NJ, if I had to rank the "local" supermarkets...

Wegmans
Whole Foods
Renovated Shop Rites
Aldi/Lidl
Stop & Shop
Acme
Old Shop Rites
A&P

The only thing that comes close to Wegmans would be driving out to Long Island and going to Stew Leonards.
And im jealous of all those.
All i have near me is redners, walmart , food lion 40 mins away giant and fresh market

Reactions: 4
off Tracker Topic...but I know several of you here have cruised before. We have never cruised (at all!) I am thinking of finally booking a Disney cruise. Do you have any suggestions/recommendations on which ship/room/etc? We do not have small children, but my teen and adult daughter may tag along if that matters. Thanks for any advice!
Concierge, of course!

I've cruised a lot, on several different lines, but DCL the most. I think you need to figure out 2 things first: How long of a cruise do you want? Where do you want to visit? I think that will narrow down your choices some.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.