Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chitownzee

Hi all, I’m behind because I went to Disney this last weekend. I just wanted to share that a 50 year old peri-menopausal woman with a bad knee that doesn’t have any bursa beat Tim’s 10k time yesterday. And I’m proud to say I finished in the top quarter of my age group. And the next day (today) I ran the half. I also never looked like I was starting to have a stroke after mile 3 like Tim. And I didn’t have to go home to Jen (always a win for everyone besides Tim!) So great weekend for me. Thanking the universe for a fun weekend full of boathouse margaritas, beautiful weather, three new medals, and getting through MY 10k with a smile. Poor Tim, it must really suck to suck at everything.

1708906799194.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I'm not even going to go on and on about the birthday party. J$ didn't get a big 1st birthday party? He literally just had a (supposedly) giant party. You can't time travel back to his 1st birthday. It's done. Move on. Poor Da Baby. What the hell is wrong with them?

I didn't watch but the comments about the ear tubes taking months and months because they are on a waiting list has my really questioning how honest they are being about all of this. Obviously, we can see something is really going on with OG Buddy. His nose has been runny for months, it's clear he can only breathe through his mouth. But months and months? There's no way they are booked out for months and months for ear tubes in Orlando. There has to be more to the story.

They said in his hearing test video that he can hardly hear. Why would a doctor would allow a 4 year old to live for months and months with that poor hearing. Surely there would be some sort of priority for a kid with more severity than others. IF it is true, and I know my parenting style is quite different from the Bojos, take him to Lakeland, Jacksonville, Tampa....some place on planet earth should be able to take care of your kid's pain before months and months. What the heck?

I'll add for the stans lurking--I do not think they have to share all of their family medical information with the world. Actually, I don't think they should be sharing ANY of this information. But since they have, they need to be truthful about it, and I really, really don't think they are here. Either on the severity of the hearing loss or how long the supposed waitlist is or if they are still trying to rule out other things before they do this procedure. There's no way any medical professional would allow a kid with supposed hearing loss to wait months and months for relief.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Not defending them and I may be in the minority here, but even if they are doing edibles, I don't see anything wrong with that after the kids are asleep. We harp on them for possibly doing it, but (and I may get hate for this 🤷‍♀️) I don't see how it's any different than having a couple drinks to relax. Also, the speculations about them doing edibles or smoking weed get a little out of control here, but I guess that's what Tattle is for anyway haha.
I don’t think anybody cares about the edibles in general it is them popping edibles then sitting on the couch all glossy eyed and giggly pretending they are ding dang squeaky clean and acting all holier than thou.

Reactions: 41

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
The funniest thing I’ve heard all day is Tim tell Jen to get him shorts at Lululemon…. Size MEDIUM!!!

BTW, these motherfuckers went out on a Saturday without their kids!! WTF? How about spend some time with your children, instead of your rando Stan friends. Spend some time with Jackson, who is at school on the weekdays and should have SOME fun and interaction with his parents!

They now have a weekend nanny.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
To me, this is a Freudian slip. TPD is being hosted by Undercover Tourist/Theme Park Frog at Universal right now. This is bothering Tim so while he was slumming it at Sea World's #hosted event, he's got Dick on the brain. Top it off with everyone on planet Earth getting the Epic Universe package a few weeks ago...Tim is thinking this is what my life is now. Fucking Sea World.

Jenn still needs to fix it, because Sea World is one of the very few who have continued to host them. They owe it to SW not to screw up their media events. The fact that the video went up, people commented and she still didn't go in and fix the audio, even with one of her shitty volumes, lead me to believe that she truly doesn't give a fuck about anything.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

airbusA330

VIP Member
Any member that brings a vlogger should be BANNED from these DVC events going forward.

It isn’t content. It’s taking the places of REAL PAYING DVC members. Christ it pisses me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

hcslacs

VIP Member
New voog up.
Sea World scraping the bottom of the barrel again!
Penguin Trek hard hat tore.

He doesn’t even know where he is.

IMG_1925.jpeg

I thought her job was to edit all his blunders out. Must’ve been a good RHOBH finale she was watching while editing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

erry

Chatty Member
It’s almost time for Jackson to blow out Oliver’s birthday candles and open his gifts!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

PoorKid

VIP Member
If you were so traumatized by hordes of angry protestors climbing the walls of your gated community and storming your home because you were pregnant, wouldn't you be extra careful to keep as much personal information - AND YOUR DAMN BABIES - off of YouTube?

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
OG Buddy is currently on an antibiotic for another ear infection. Jenn confirmed it will be months and months before his ear surgery and they are on a waiting list.
What exactly is the specific "ear surgery" he is getting done???

I had ear issues when I was about Jackson's age and totally lost my hearing for a time due to repeated, painful infections while they figured out what was going on. This was the late 70s and I had to take disgusting medicine and get painful horrible drainage stuff done that I remember hurting. I don't recall specifics as to what any of the procedures were called back then, but surgery wasn't considered in my case.

I could only imagine what Jackson is going through.

I'm a bit behind so I don't know if others have said similar, but I hate to say that I really don't fully believe the reason it will be "months and months" before his surgery is because of some massive wait list through no fault of their own.

Insurance or not, we live in fucking ORLANDO. Beyond the actual hospitals like Nemours, AdventHealth, and Arnold Palmer, there are COUNTLESS other reputable facilities to go to.

I'm not totally buying it. The dates they were given probably conflicted with any number of vacations already planned, coupled with the fact that they want to pay the least amount of money for their child's comfort. ("$5 is a lot of money, Buddy!")

They have enough money that they could go ANYWHERE and PAY OUT OF FUCKING POCKET for surgery if it's not in their "network." If it were my child and I had their money, I'd be spending any amount of money to get that taken care of pronto.

• Heart

pkd81

dim_prettybigbite.png

"It's a pretty big bite, but we'll try it."

Yes Dim. If by "try it" you mean unhinging your jaw to such a ridiculous extent that you appear to be sucking off a large wedge of theme park pizza lengthwise: mission accomplished. His face is so contorted that the screenshot actually looks photoshopped.

dim_shovel.png

Have you ever seen a grown man hold a plastic fork like a developmentally-challenged toddler might hold a toy beach shovel? Whilst scooping up 1/3rd of the top of a cupcake he had just dropped on a filthy table? Balancing said chunk of cupcake on said plastic fork with a bizarre simian-like four-fingered grip? Bringing the chunk of dirty cupcake frosting towards his gaping maw in a sideways motion whilst simultaneously jutting out his neck like a snapping turtle grabbing a treat from a cautious zookeeper?

All whilst having a stray piece of the filthy frosting dangling from beneath the odiously manicured fingernail of his middle finger?

Well, now you have.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35