The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to have them say they are at Walmart when they are at Target or at Winn Dixie when they are at Publix.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The cow that says it’s Thanksgiving instead of Valentine’s Day is supposed to notice and edit out Dimster saying the wrong theme park name in a hosted voog? She can barely get the days of the week right. She has two kids you guyzzzzz!!!!!

New IG story from Jenn, more of their idiot Stan’s felt the need to pass on that they met the Slackers. Tim & ATW look like they’re in the tropics, Jenn looks like a Sherpa (sorry real Sherpas, you’re amazing people)
She reminds me of a theater stagehand at a middle school told to dress in all black while moving the set pieces around. Except she missed the “closed toe shoes” memo (no Dim, a memorandum is not to do with death) and her penis toes prominently stick out.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They go on about this being a "job" all the time, they justify having numerous nanny's because their "job" is just so busy for them an they are sooo hardworking, but yet they can't even pay attention to their so called "job"

Could you imagine being this useless in an actual real job, I know everyone can make mistakes an am lucky mines is quite relaxed if I made the odd mistake but if I was answering the phone an saying the wrong company name I know my boss would sure as hell not be happy about it

This just goes to prove now that they have NO interest anymore in actually giving a tit, this to them is just another pick up the camera an get through it day, I know they throw misinformation out there all the time but when you can't even notice you are saying the wrong park name then actually caring about your so called "job" has long gone, because I know that whenever am on the phone especially at my work place I am VERY aware of what I am saying

An I still call BS on her "editing" she's doing fk all apart from uploading it from camera to computer then hitting upload on yt, there's NO editing getting done there

Reactions: 24
If he was hosted by Seaworld, Jenn needs to get off her lazy ass and fix this major mistake. The company that paid for him to be there should be very upset about this. They shouldn’t be using their marketing/advertising budgets to host a “media person” who calls their company by a competing company’s name. Seriously, they have one bleeping job and like one bleeping company that even hosts them anymore, and between the two of them they can’t get it right. I hope Seaworld cuts them from their list. This mistake warrants it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
To me, this is a Freudian slip. TPD is being hosted by Undercover Tourist/Theme Park Frog at Universal right now. This is bothering Tim so while he was slumming it at Sea World's #hosted event, he's got Dick on the brain. Top it off with everyone on planet Earth getting the Epic Universe package a few weeks ago...Tim is thinking this is what my life is now. bleeping Sea World.

Jenn still needs to fix it, because Sea World is one of the very few who have continued to host them. They owe it to SW not to screw up their media events. The fact that the video went up, people commented and she still didn't go in and fix the audio, even with one of her crappy volumes, lead me to believe that she truly doesn't give a duck about anything.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Jenn still needs to fix it, because Sea World is one of the very few who have continued to host them. They owe it to SW not to screw up their media events. The fact that the video went up, people commented and she still didn't go in and fix the audio, even with one of her crappy volumes, lead me to believe that she truly doesn't give a duck about anything.

I am not an editor. How would she have fixed it? Have Tim do a crappy voice over? The only other option at the top of my head is to have him go back out to SW and have him stand in front of the entrance to re-film the intro.

Sad thing is that Tim actually seems to really like SW out of all the parks. He just does not go all the time as he knows the views are not there. The vlog was pretty boring and I did not watch the whole thing. I am surprised he did not realize he messed up until they went to edit the vlog.

Reactions: 7
She ain’t going to edit it. She’d have to scap the whole video and rebuild with the edit. Seems like a lot of work. (It really isn’t, just time consuming to rebuild.)

Reactions: 10
I am not an editor. How would she have fixed it? Have Tim do a crappy voice over? The only other option at the top of my head is to have him go back out to SW and have him stand in front of the entrance to re-film the intro.

Sad thing is that Tim actually seems to really like SW out of all the parks. He just does not go all the time as he knows the views are not there. The vlog was pretty boring and I did not watch the whole thing. I am surprised he did not realize he messed up until they went to edit the vlog.
He could record a voice over and put it over some random footage from the park, then pick up with him after the mistake.

Reactions: 17
Editing it now means admitting she missed it the first time around and nothing is ever her fault so that's not happening.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Explained here.

Reactions: 7

We've known for years that Tim doesn't watch the Vids, now it seems Jenn doesn't either. This SeaWorld Snafu reminds me of this Jenny Nicholson video about Hallmark's YouTube Channel. Jenny called out the Hallmark Channel editor for their Halloween videos that were seemingly vomited on to YouTube with mistakes left in, with nobody involved in the production caring at any level.

Universal snubbing the Trackers clearly still stings. After all, Tim and Jenn had one of their weddings there. The Trackers really did seem beloved by Universal years back.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She left it in there on purpose to show how hard she works cleaning up Tim’s mistakes when she edits. Her dumb ass let her spite jeopardize one of their few remaining #hosts instead of leaving in something more minor because she wanted to be sure stans saw it. She is a petty, calculating, manipulative shrew.

• Wow
At best we would get "HELLO FROM FUTURE TIM, I totally forgot what themepark was I invited too but it's actually..."
No, at best we would get exactly what we got: a lazy and useless Jenn continuing to fail her family.

That's powergrifting, baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He could have recorded a short bit at home just explaining that sorry he made a mistake an that the park was actually seaworld instead of universal an even put a bs excuse that "universal" was in his head at the time an he didn't realise he said it

But the fact is, both are as lazy when it comes to this "job" he can't be bothered to put a small bit at the beginning apologising an correcting it an she can't be bothered to edit that part in

Reactions: 11
I’m not an editor either but I do watch a lot of YouTube and all Jenn needed to do was overlay some text that said *Seaworld when Dim was on camera saying “Universal.” No voice over needed. That’s an easy fix.
Of course they should have re-recorded it with a voiceover since this was a hosted event though.

I’ve always maintained she doesn’t go through every minute of the footage and edit it due to certain things she leaves in (recent example would be her digging her shorts out of her vagina during a cruise vlog.) but damn, she isn’t even listening to the first couple of seconds of the vlog either.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Leave Tim alone, he is trying his best to lose 30 lbs and is intermittent fasting.

Oh, by the way, Woo’s video is out and shows them all eating at , wait for it….
FATBURGER

Jenn tells us at 13:37 that their motto is “It’s good to be fat” and boy does she embrace that!

The Tim Tracker #165 “ It’s Good To Be Fat” Jenn

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Jenn also says in Woo’s video that she only knows about Fatburger because the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills eat there.

Imagine taking this big bulky camera to film yourself gorging on hamburgers:
IMG_2942.png

• Haha
  • Wow
To me, this is a Freudian slip. TPD is being hosted by Undercover Tourist/Theme Park Frog at Universal right now. This is bothering Tim so while he was slumming it at Sea World's #hosted event, he's got Dick on the brain. Top it off with everyone on planet Earth getting the Epic Universe package a few weeks ago...Tim is thinking this is what my life is now. bleeping Sea World.

Yeah, for two people who are near-constant duck-ups, this is on another level. One commenter on the video said they made it almost halfway through the video before they realized it was actually Sea World, only because Tim happened to show a Sea World sign in the park.

It would be bad regardless, but for this to be a #hosted "vid".... You drove there for the sole purpose of doing this hosted hardhat tour, and then you call the park by the name of one of its competitors IN THE IMMEDIATE OPENING SECONDS OF THE VLOG? And your "editor" doesn't catch it so it can at least be acknowledged and corrected in some fashion before it's made public?? And you've been doing this sort of "work" for over a dozen years?!? Mind-blowing. Unconscionable.

As others have said, this just further proves that they are desperate to be back on Universal's media list for Epic Universe. And they are still seething about the media gift that practically every grifter known to man received, except them. Universal is apparently living rent-free in Tim's mind, what little of it is left at this point. If Sea World doesn't also remove them from their media list after this massive duck-up, then they are just as desperate and pathetic as the Trackers.

Oh, and Jenn? THIS is why you two need to hire an actual, professional editor. This would have never happened if a paid individual was editing your footage. Period. At least half of the blame for this debacle falls on your husband for being such an idiot, yes. But the rest of it falls squarely on you, you useless waste of space.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.