Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Hold up a minute what the heck?! I am bored and decided to watch the I guess it’s the latest podcast the one with the mental health thing and like 4 1/2 minutes in Tim is giving Nick crap for saying “ha ha” at the end of his text and Nick says “well I feel like ha ha is more authentic than L O L “ and Tim stares at him weird and says “yes but you’re like hi how’s it going? Ha ha, how is that authentic?” This is coming from the man whose wife sits next to him and fake laughs on video over every thing that is said. WTF Tim? If that bothers you and it feels inauthentic maybe tell your wife to shut her fucking mouth and stop being a fucking fake ruining your videos and providing fodder for FRE.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

DisNuts

Chatty Member
If he was hosted by Seaworld, Jenn needs to get off her lazy ass and fix this major mistake. The company that paid for him to be there should be very upset about this. They shouldn’t be using their marketing/advertising budgets to host a “media person” who calls their company by a competing company’s name. Seriously, they have one fucking job and like one fucking company that even hosts them anymore, and between the two of them they can’t get it right. I hope Seaworld cuts them from their list. This mistake warrants it.

• Heart

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Who is Jenn pretending to be with this fake-ass set up? Is she pretending she is editing? While reading a novel?

IMG_0468.jpeg

I don’t know, I think she always has her computer open pretending to be working, while simultaneously having Bravo on or reading.

This justifies pushing her kids off onto someone else, while she’s pretending to be Carrie Bradshaw or some other woman with no family or responsibilities.

• Haha
  • Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I don’t think anybody cares about the edibles in general it is them popping edibles then sitting on the couch all glossy eyed and giggly pretending they are ding dang squeaky clean and acting all holier than thou.
This is how I feel. I don't care what they do. Just drop the ridiculous We don't drink alcohol or We don't drink caffeine or Oh no, there's alcohol in that donut glaze! Gasp! bit. Since that is the version of themselves that they want to put out there, they should not be high giggling all wasted like and pretending that they are not on their vlogs. You can't have it both ways.

As far as the Fat Burger video goes: I think Tim was an asshole to Adam when Adam said he hadn't had soda in 7 months, which is a pretty big deal to a soda-drinker. Tim: It's been 20 years since I had a soda. Good for you, Tim....how about you show a some encouragement for your friend instead of being a one-upping asshole. You have worse vices than soda Mr. Triple Cheeseburger AND a chicken sandwich with a cookie for dessert.

I also think it was a douche move to go bring their Fat Burger over to eat at the picnic tables at Publix. That's where people choose to eat their Publix bought lunches. That's where the store employees hang out on their breaks with their meals..it's not for you to review some other establishment's food because their location was too noisy. I will give them credit, at least they returned their trays to them.

• Wow

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Just because they make crop tops in a XL/XXL, doesn’t mean they will look good on you.

This is all my mind sees

IMG_0356.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

pkd81

dim_sloth.png

The painfully hilarious Freudian slip of "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando, we're here today at a media event" whilst you're standing smack in the middle of fucking SeaWorld is beyond redemption for these two incompetent grifters.

Jenn was obviously four glasses deep in her Vanderpump Rosé when she hacked this pile of shit together.

Thanks Tim for publicly confirming how much it hurts you that didn't receive one of those ridiculously tacky Epic Universe statues. Stay in your bottom-tier grifting lane: SeaWorld, Peppa Pig, shitty holiday house lets, and fast food drive-thrus.

• Haha
  • Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I’m at EPCOT and so far no Timmy and no vloggers. The personal shoppers however, omg I have found a new group of people to hate. They are live on some platform, asking people ok, how many do you want? Two for Mary! Anyone else? How about you get the fuck out of my way. I need all the Orange Bird stuff.

The food booths open in 15 minutes…my eyes are peeled. I’m ready to be a saboteur.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Moonlight666

I don't understand why they are not deleting the video and upload one with a new edited version. That's embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 33

mjm9

VIP Member
... then they can find a place to get this surgery done sooner. IF - big IF - it really is a true wait list and not just them saying no to other earlier date options due to planned vacations.
Ding! Ding! Ding!
BINGO!
Hit nail on the head!

Provided they have gotten a true evaluation on J$’s hearing loss. (I recall a second hearing test being requested because of all the ear wax he has that could skew the initial results)

I can see the convo going something like this in scheduling a surgery date:
(Doctor’s office = DO)

DO: how about the first week in March?
J4D: Oh, no! That’s Oliver’s first birthday
DO: the second week in April?
J4D: No, we have plans
DO: the first week in May?
J4D: No, we’re on vacation
DO: June 6?
J4D: But we leave for Lighthouse Point the next day!
DO: July 8?
J4D: We’re in AMI
DO: Aug. 7?
J4D: We are flying cross country so my husband can go to D23
DO: Sept. 5?
J4D: We are flying out to California so my husband can attempt to run 19.3 miles in 2 days.

We all here know the boys’ health, growth and development have never been a top priority to these two morons.

How long have they ignored all of J$’s physical symptoms?
• Tugging at his ears since six months old
• Constant runny noses.
• Open mouth breathing
• Garbled speech.

How many ear infections has he had in the past 3-1/2+ years?

Now he has a hearing loss!
Something that was totally preventable.

THEY are totally neglectful and irresponsible parents caretakers!

• Sad
  • Heart

notasponsor

Chatty Member
Tim complained about his iPhone's alarm not being loud enough. Jenn said she never noticed because she doesn't use an alarm. LMAO Who needs an alarm when you wake up at 1pm?

Jenn liked one of the hotels they stayed at because it had two rooms "Jackson didn't have to stay with us." He's 4 not 14. She can't stand being around her offspring.

Tim wanted to buy a certain RV but said they couldn't afford it. Jenn was quick to say that they CAN afford it but they don't want to spend their money on something they won't use often. LMAO When has that stopped these two before?

Someone asked if their electricity bill is higher since getting the Rivian. Jenn has no idea and looks to Tim. I thought Jenn was in charge of the finances. She said she saved Tim's credit. How does she not know the electricity bill?

As they were finishing the chat someone said "I forgot I have to work tonight." The Trackers begin giggling and telling him to "get to work!" Most people have to actually work, Trackers. Jenn, you'll be sanding jukeboxes once again.

• Wow
  • Sick

travesty

VIP Member
Jenn's anxiety is a joke, and I say that as someone who has dealt with anxiety pretty much their entire life.

Her "anxiety" is so convenient, isn't it? Does she feel anxious in crowded parks and restaurants, or on board a cruise ship? Nope. Does having a filthy house with crap strewn about that could hurt her children give her anxiety? No. Does having a child with a misshapen head and inability to drink a bottle make her anxious? Also no. What about a kid who can't speak properly or hear? Doesn't seem to trigger any anxiety there.

Only having to drive and parent gives this bitch anxiety. Sorry, that's called laziness.

• Heart

hcslacs

VIP Member
I've literally never heard of Fatburger and Dim says it's "iconic" and known around the world because celebrities in LA eat there. Um, okay. I'll just go to In-n-Out instead. Like the once a year that I remember to go there. Have fun getting your arteries clogged, you nasty greasy disheveled mofos.
Even in L.A., Fatburger is just another burger joint with nothing really "iconic" about it. In-N-Out is definitely more well-known with celebrities eating there. And guess what Tim, celebrities eat at all kinds of restaurants all the time, that really doesn't make them "iconic".

He's so self-righteous bragging to Adam that he hasn't had soda in 20 years. He's just replaced soda with bacon and cookies and an extra fried chicken sandwich on the side.

I guess it's either grab 0 napkins or 65 with them. Never anything in between.

• Wow
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn is so annoyed that Da Baby makes a noise and won't sleep and smacks her in the face. GO BABY GO. She's seriously SO ANNOYED. Like Da Baby is doing it just to spite her. No he's just a fucking baby you miserable self-absorbed narcissistic unempathetic cunt.

• Sad
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn says "we have new merchandise coming out soon" + new logo/banner.

BITCH YOU SAID THAT MONTHS AGO.

• Haha
Reactions: 32