Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
That baby just doesn't look healthy to me... I know we harp on this.. but please Dim and Genn .. actually take Oliver and Jackson to see Licensed professional for a true work up... both kids need medical attention
Jack$on is going to be making grilled cheese sandwiches at 3AM years from now like Uncle Danny

Reactions: 4

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
When did he do that?
Tim was guided and hand held by Nick in this past January’s WDW 10K.
In the home vlog “vlogging insecurities” when they are doing their couch talk, Tim mentions a friend he has who did the half marathon and went all out, really running it and that friend was hurting the next day. Jenn asks Tim how he feels and he said he feels fine.

• Wow

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
He barely finishes and then they don't voog again for two weeks because he has to stay in bed to recover and Jenn has to look after two whole children all by herself.
If he finishes (I think he will), he's going to hurt himself. And I'm not joking. Dude is going to be out of commission for 2+ weeks

ERock11518

I am so sad I don't live local as I WANT that OB Crossbody! Usually I don't care but holy cow is it cute. I also was loving some of the pins I was seeing for Flower & Garden. I won't be at Disney until early June. :(
Same! Just happened to be there right in between festival of the Arts and Flower and Garden so missed all the F&G merch. They still had a bunch of Figment stuff out but nothing my daughter really wanted. She loves Figment, I love Orange Bird. I missed these last 2 Lounge Flys!

Dillon21

VIP Member
Ot, but I have to bitch about the weather. I have legitimate beef with it unlike the Trackers. The highest temp measured yesterday was 75F. Right now it feels like -11. I hate it here.

Blame those pesky Canadians sending the cold weather down (I still love you Canada. I am going to see you again at the end of May!).

JssLG317

VIP Member
It’s a Disney race weekend…I wonder if the professional runner is doing this one. I’ll be running the virtual 5k even though I woke up with something nasty and rapid tests all negative. Hoping tomorrow I don’t feel as crappy.

• Heart

elliebee27

VIP Member
I’m interested in the new Evermore resort so I started watching the Kyle Pallo vlog on it…I couldn’t get through it so I skipped much of it. It’s terrible. But I see Timmy was at this media preview. Wondering when we’ll see the tracker version.
Ugh I'm interested in it too but don't wanna watch these schmucks 'reviewing it'.

Reactions: 3

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
The kid could really use some sun… they have a nice backyard. It’s been sunny in Florida. Take him outside to play in the sun on a blanket with toys and read to him JEN! Do something other than up your husband ass. Sheesh
Sunlight doesn't cure autism. But at least he won't look so sickly

Reactions: 3

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
I am confident Tim will be fine in the 10K.
Lol. It’s the half marathon that he will not be prepared for!
If you can do a 10K you can do a 1/2. It's when you get beyond the 13 mile marker that it gets hard. Unless of course without his sherpa to guide him, he might have bad splits and burn out and fade hard down the back.

Reactions: 2