The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn has a non-driver ID. That was what she most likely received when she went to the DMV in September before Da Baby’s first cruise. That is considered valid ID for everything mentioned: alcohol purchases, prescription drugs, travel, etc. She just cannot legally drive with it.

Reactions: 13
New voog up.
Sea World scraping the bottom of the barrel again!
Penguin Trek hard hat tore.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
New voog up.
Sea World scraping the bottom of the barrel again!
Penguin Trek hard hat tore.

He doesn’t even know where he is.

IMG_1925.jpeg

I thought her job was to edit all his blunders out. Must’ve been a good RHOBH finale she was watching while editing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Money well spent, SeaWorld. Glad people are calling him out in the comments. Pretty hilarious that he f*cks up being media for one of the few attractions that still #hosts the Trackers.
I didn’t watch much because it was so boring but apparently he also mixes up rolly coasties.

IMG_1926.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
You guyzzzz, so what if he has one pretend job he can't even do correctly, he's just a sad schmuck with self-induced amnesia from avoiding accountability!!
---
Ginn, not enough links in the description! Tell us you know this one won't do well without telling us you know this one won't do well. Also, "ride some of our favorite coaster"? Okay.
Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 7.29.23 PM.png

---
The guy who describes parmesan cheese as "spicy" also willingly douses his chicken sandwich in hot sauce?
Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 7.42.03 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
IMG_2938.jpeg

Jenn probably didn’t even notice he said Universal Orlando in the intro because she’s lazy and useless as an editor. If she would have noticed, she could have overlayed some text saying “Seaworld” instead.
I’m willing to bet she didn’t know until she was monitoring the comments. They have since pinned this comment:

IMG_2939.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Nick confirmed that things with multiple emojis are written by Jenn. So I’m guessing she wrote this, but made it sound like it was coming from Tim. 🙄

IMG_5481.jpeg

Tim buys a meal from SeaWorld for $32 - chicken sandwich, fries, cooige, and bottle of water. Why didn’t he buy Dine All Day? It’s $49.99 before a passholder discount and you get an entree (which would have been the sandwich and fries), a side or dessert, and drink every 90 minutes. He would have only needed to eat twice to get his money’s worth. And we all know he could have put away 2 full meals in the time he was there. Could have been a great excuse - too full to eat Jenn’s burnt vegan dinner that she probably had waiting for him. 🥴
---

Jinx on the pinned comment, @eatcherheartout 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2774468

Jenn probably didn’t even notice he said Universal Orlando in the intro because she’s lazy and useless as an editor. If she would have noticed, she could have overlayed some text saying “Seaworld” instead.
I’m willing to bet she didn’t know until she was monitoring the comments. They have since pinned this comment:

View attachment 2774474
I'm sure SeaWorld appreciates you mentioning Universal, Tim! You know, since SeaWorld #hosted you and they are trying to brand themselves as Orlando's roller coaster park. Maybe next time you will be #hosted at Discovery Cove and you can say you are at The Living Seas.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I mean, they are so desperate and pathetic I think they left it in on purpose. They think they are smart but don't realize that by doing so they are bleeping up the one place that still "invites them out"

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Jenn has a non-driver ID. That was what she most likely received when she went to the DMV in September before Da Baby’s first cruise. That is considered valid ID for everything mentioned: alcohol purchases, prescription drugs, travel, etc. She just cannot legally drive with it.
She didn’t have a valid form of ID before that. She only realized it was expired because of the cruise. We don’t know how long it was expired. Someone mentioned driver‘s licenses in Florida expire on your birthday. If that’s true, it was expired from November until September.

Reactions: 6
I mean, they are so desperate and pathetic I think they left it in on purpose. They think they are smart but don't realize that by doing so they are bleeping up the one place that still "invites them out"

It would be pretty funny if someone took a clip of Timmy calling SeaWorld Universal and tagged both Universal and SeaWorld on Twitter X.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I didn’t watch much because it was so boring but apparently he also mixes up rolly coasties.

View attachment 2774437
And according to Tim Mako was his favourite coaster (before the new Jurassic Park one whose name I’ve forgotten but it’s not even 8am in the UK). He talks out of his arse.
---
Nick confirmed that things with multiple emojis are written by Jenn. So I’m guessing she wrote this, but made it sound like it was coming from Tim. 🙄

View attachment 2774478

Tim buys a meal from SeaWorld for $32 - chicken sandwich, fries, cooige, and bottle of water. Why didn’t he buy Dine All Day? It’s $49.99 before a passholder discount and you get an entree (which would have been the sandwich and fries), a side or dessert, and drink every 90 minutes. He would have only needed to eat twice to get his money’s worth. And we all know he could have put away 2 full meals in the time he was there. Could have been a great excuse - too full to eat Jenn’s burnt vegan dinner that she probably had waiting for him. 🥴
---

Jinx on the pinned comment, @eatcherheartout 🤣
Not defending Tim here but don’t forget he’s intermittent fasting and skipping lunch. 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
dim_sloth.png

The painfully hilarious Freudian slip of "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando, we're here today at a media event" whilst you're standing smack in the middle of bleeping SeaWorld is beyond redemption for these two incompetent grifters.

Jenn was obviously four glasses deep in her Vanderpump Rosé when she hacked this pile of tit together.

Thanks Tim for publicly confirming how much it hurts you that didn't receive one of those ridiculously tacky Epic Universe statues. Stay in your bottom-tier grifting lane: SeaWorld, Peppa Pig, crappy holiday house lets, and fast food drive-thrus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I don't understand why they are not deleting the video and upload one with a new edited version. That's embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don't understand why they are not deleting the video and upload one with a new edited version. That's embarrassing
It's quite easy to understand from the perspective of Jenn's absolute laziness and indifference.

Option 1: Delete the video, have Dim record a new voiceover introduction, overlay the audio over some b-roll of the coaster construction, re-edit, re-export, re-upload. 99% of your idiot fanbase will never notice.

Option 2: Pin a "sorry guyzzzzz" comment sprinkled with emojis, dump the rest of the bottle into your Stanley tumbler, say "duck it" and go back to watching Bravo.

This was an executive decision from editor extraordinaire Jenn. She is too stupid to have even noticed until the comments started rolling in, and a combination of too dim-witted and too lazy to take proactive measures once the glaring error was made obvious to her.

I'm predicting stressful times in the Tracker household over the next couple of days, as one moron blames the other for the whole debacle.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
New IG story from Jenn, more of their idiot Stan’s felt the need to pass on that they met the Slackers. Tim & ATW look like they’re in the tropics, Jenn looks like a Sherpa (sorry real Sherpas, you’re amazing people)

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.