The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t even know what to say or add when Tim was talking about his alarm. She was like dumbfounded on what the alarm does and really didn’t seem to care. This is a “mother” with two small children and one of them needs to be up and ready for school in the morning. She’s so useless. Unbelievable. Tim could be using that time to get ready for “work” but instead he’s up taking care of the kids, making breakfast, getting them dressed, driving them to school…all while her lazy ass is in bed sleeping.

I appreciate that she wore a blanket on her bottom half. I guess she reads here and didn’t want comments about her thunder thighs and crotch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
You can literally see the hearts in her eyes as she talks about Jackson just as equally as you can see the seething annoyance she has for Oliver.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
"Guy with his balls out..."? Nope, that guy is big-chested and flat balled. 😆

View attachment 2783334

Reno 911 he is not.

To be fair, while I never watched them during this time period. This was pre-kids. So I am not sure why this would be an issue. Other than the vlogs showing how stupid they are.

I own firearms and know people who have kids who have firearms. WE ALL LOCK UP THE FIREARMS. I would not trust Tim or Jenn to have any sort of firearms around these kids. I've taken ALOT of firearms training classes and know how to handle them. I am very scared if they do have guns or family members who have kids. They have already proven they suck as parents by leaving Jackson with a stranger a few times. They have no concern for their kids.

Reactions: 13
OG Buddy is currently on an antibiotic for another ear infection. Jenn confirmed it will be months and months before his ear surgery and they are on a waiting list.
What exactly is the specific "ear surgery" he is getting done???

I had ear issues when I was about Jackson's age and totally lost my hearing for a time due to repeated, painful infections while they figured out what was going on. This was the late 70s and I had to take disgusting medicine and get painful horrible drainage stuff done that I remember hurting. I don't recall specifics as to what any of the procedures were called back then, but surgery wasn't considered in my case.

I could only imagine what Jackson is going through.

I'm a bit behind so I don't know if others have said similar, but I hate to say that I really don't fully believe the reason it will be "months and months" before his surgery is because of some massive wait list through no fault of their own.

Insurance or not, we live in bleeping ORLANDO. Beyond the actual hospitals like Nemours, AdventHealth, and Arnold Palmer, there are COUNTLESS other reputable facilities to go to.

I'm not totally buying it. The dates they were given probably conflicted with any number of vacations already planned, coupled with the fact that they want to pay the least amount of money for their child's comfort. ("$5 is a lot of money, Buddy!")

They have enough money that they could go ANYWHERE and PAY OUT OF bleeping POCKET for surgery if it's not in their "network." If it were my child and I had their money, I'd be spending any amount of money to get that taken care of pronto.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
For someone who lost her mother young, she seems to have no aNxIeTy about her immediate family's health concerns. Dim's hernia and wisdom teeth (including blowing a blood clot) were just more things to fake laugh out and make fun of him about, she's just whatever about her sons' issues, it's... interesting.

I know it's not the same (though I care for them more than Ginn cares for humans), but when my soul kitty died and I adopted my 2 current cats after, I was so heartbroken over her death and kept thinking about what I could have done differently, that I immediately signed them up for kitty health insurance, and I was (and still am) so hypervigilant about any health issues they have that arise, I think as a trauma response (my soul kitty ended up with hepatic lipidosis and had to have a feeding tube after her initial hospitalization and I kept her going for 3 weeks before she ultimately passed). Ginn's just like "meh, whatever" which doesn't align with her "anxiety" persona. witch says that other cruise ships overwhelm her and she can't drive, but she's nonchalant about or just neglecting her childrens' health issues.
I feel ya... sending ❤

Last May, one of our kitties was diagnosed with renal and intestinal lymphoma and we spent nearly $10,000 on chemo for him one of the renowned animal cancer care clinics here in Orlando with ridiculously educated veterinary staff and state-of-the-art radiation equipment, etc.

For weeks, we toggled between our regular vet, then I took him to a new, second vet for a second opinion, rounds of testing, plus another specialty facility with ultrasounds / diagnostic equipment, etc. plus ending with weekly visits to the cancer clinic from June to September. We were at some facility on a weekly - and at the beginning was every other day - basis.

Not to mention that he was super picky with food at that point so I had to syringe-feed him 3x a day (5-7 syringes each time that I'd fill with his prescription food) because he wasn't eating on his own (yet he was responding well to chemo, bloodwork, etc.) and, at one point, had turned a corner and started eating on his own again.

All of this was happening while I continued to work full-time, DH works FT (we'd plan around schedules to get him to his appts.), plus I took a second PT online writing job on top of things to help with costs... plus at this time, BOTH of DH's brothers unexpectedly died in June and August AND then my mother was hospitalized with congestive heart failure in August. Our cat crossed the rainbow bridge 🌈 after coming home from one of his chemo appts. in Sept. and had a series of seizures, passing at home.

Needless to say, I had stress like Jenn has never known, being pulled at all angles while still trying to keep a roof over your head and working through it all.

I STILL get torn up over what we could have done differently - yet we did EVERYTHING we could and exhausted EVERY option... yet I still feel like you did with your kitty.

JENN WOULD NEVER DO 1/10TH OF WHAT WE DID FOR ANYONE, let alone a pet or a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Off Topic

If I see one more post about the Disney bookings for 2025 with “free waterpark tickets” I’m gonna scream. I feel like my FYP has been nothing but travel agents promoting this. What did they do/say/pay to make these people push this so hard? They’re that scared about Epic Universe? This is not a deal. This “offer” is a slap in the face from Disney.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What exactly is the specific "ear surgery" he is getting done???

I had ear issues when I was about Jackson's age and totally lost my hearing for a time due to repeated, painful infections while they figured out what was going on. This was the late 70s and I had to take disgusting medicine and get painful horrible drainage stuff done that I remember hurting. I don't recall specifics as to what any of the procedures were called back then, but surgery wasn't considered in my case.

I could only imagine what Jackson is going through.

I'm a bit behind so I don't know if others have said similar, but I hate to say that I really don't fully believe the reason it will be "months and months" before his surgery is because of some massive wait list through no fault of their own.

Insurance or not, we live in bleeping ORLANDO. Beyond the actual hospitals like Nemours, AdventHealth, and Arnold Palmer, there are COUNTLESS other reputable facilities to go to.

I'm not totally buying it. The dates they were given probably conflicted with any number of vacations already planned, coupled with the fact that they want to pay the least amount of money for their child's comfort. ("$5 is a lot of money, Buddy!")

They have enough money that they could go ANYWHERE and PAY OUT OF bleeping POCKET for surgery if it's not in their "network." If it were my child and I had their money, I'd be spending any amount of money to get that taken care of pronto.
He needs to have tubes inserted in his ears, here’s some info about it:

It makes NO sense that he has to wait “months and months” to have this done? It’s a common pediatric procedure. They live in the Orlando area, no the back woods of Wyoming. They probably didn’t want his pesky procedure to interfere with any trips or staycations, so the kid can just be in pain, not hear, and be subjected to MORE courses of antibiotics instead.

• Angry
He needs to have tubes inserted in his ears, here’s some info about it:

It makes NO sense that he has to wait “months and months” to have this done? It’s a common pediatric procedure. They live in the Orlando area, no the back woods of Wyoming. They probably didn’t want his pesky procedure to interfere with any trips or staycations, so the kid can just be in pain, not hear, and be subjected to MORE courses of antibiotics instead.
Thanks for the info.

I agree. Nope. Not buying it. Not one bleeping bit.

The face you make when Dicky Nicky puts a Casey's footlong on the table

1709045407375.png

• Haha
  • Sick
You can literally see the hearts in her eyes as she talks about Jackson just as equally as you can see the seething annoyance she has for Oliver.

But yet, according to Tim, Oliver is a "Mama's Boy?" Sure, Jan. He just couldn't say the truth, which is that Da Baby is actually a "Nanny's Boy." I don't remember how old Jackson was when he got his first nanny, Lynn, but he was definitely older than Oliver was when his first of many nannies was brought in for him. Jackson at least had a chance to connect and bond with Tim, and Jenn to a much lesser degree, in his early months/years, while Oliver has practically been raised by nannies from birth. As long as that continues, they're never going to have the bond with Oliver that they do (or Tim does) with Jackson.

I doubt they really care, though, because neither of them gives a flying duck about Oliver, clearly.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Off Topic

If I see one more post about the Disney bookings for 2025 with “free waterpark tickets” I’m gonna scream. I feel like my FYP has been nothing but travel agents promoting this. What did they do/say/pay to make these people push this so hard? They’re that scared about Epic Universe? This is not a deal. This “offer” is a slap in the face from Disney.
Plus it's only on your check in day, which means if you are arriving anytime in the afternoon, you have to drop everything to go use this perk for only a few hours.

If it was a free waterpark ticket to use whenever you want during your stay I'd say that's a legitimate perk.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Off Topic

I agree with you 💯, this offer is NOT a deal! What a joke, my son (who is on a huge Disney YouTube channel) and I were just talking about this so-called deal and he mentioned how few people would be able to take advantage of this "deal". He said if you are flying into Orlando (in our case from Arizona) it would be almost impossible to go to a waterpark on the day you arrive because the water parks close so early. Disney should be scared of Epic Universe, they have nothing big in the pipeline, if they announced something right now it wouldn't be built for another 5 years or more. BTW, they just announced prices will be going up in 2025, so much for the "deal". 🙄

I’m close to Jenn’s age but when I was in my early 20’s and needed to have my wisdom teeth out, there was only a couple of doctors who took my crappy insurance. I had to get on a waiting list and it took 4 months before I was finally able to get my wisdom teeth out. And I lived in the biggest city in the state.

I wonder if it’s something with their insurance and that’s why the wait is so long? But as others have pointed out, they have the means to travel to have this surgery done somewhere else like Jacksonville or Miami. They just don’t want to be inconvenienced is what it is.

They were told it was a quick 10 minute procedure so they thought they would be squeezed in fairly quickly (this is what the referring doctor said according to Jenn) so I’m sure they thought they could fit it in between vacations.

• Sad
Ginn says "we have new merchandise coming out soon" + new logo/banner.

witch YOU SAID THAT MONTHS AGO.
Does anyone have an actual count of how many times they have mentioned new logos or new merch?? I can only remember about 3 maybe 4 times of them mentioning it. Basically every live the Trackholes comment on getting their tit together. They won’t.
#homemovies

Reactions: 9
I’m close to Jenn’s age but when I was in my early 20’s and needed to have my wisdom teeth out, there was only a couple of doctors who took my crappy insurance. I had to get on a waiting list and it took 4 months before I was finally able to get my wisdom teeth out. And I lived in the biggest city in the state.

I wonder if it’s something with their insurance and that’s why the wait is so long? But as others have pointed out, they have the means to travel to have this surgery done somewhere else like Jacksonville or Miami. They just don’t want to be inconvenienced is what it is.

They were told it was a quick 10 minute procedure so they thought they would be squeezed in fairly quickly (this is what the referring doctor said according to Jenn) so I’m sure they thought they could fit it in between vacations.
The difference is, is your scenario was related to insurance and prohibitive costs.

If you had the money to spend (aka blow like they do on frivolous things), you could have went to any other dentist / oral surgeon and either paid out-of-network costs or just outright costs for the procedure (many dentists don't even take insurance and just take Visa, MC, AMEX, cash, check, etc.) and had it done sooner.

I just feel that this more bullshit from them. There's something they're not telling with regard to why it's "months and months on a wait list." Because, as others have noted, there's a ton of vacations peppered in the upcoming months. The truth and inconsistencies will come out eventually with this. It always does with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
The difference is, is your scenario was related to insurance and prohibitive costs.

If you had the money to spend (aka blow like they do on frivolous things), you could have went to any other dentist / oral surgeon and either paid out-of-network costs or just outright costs for the procedure (many dentists don't even take insurance and just take Visa, MC, AMEX, cash, check, etc.) and had it done sooner.

I just feel that this more bullshit from them. There's something they're not telling with regard to why it's "months and months on a wait list." Because, as others have noted, there's a ton of vacations peppered in the upcoming months. The truth and inconsistencies will come out eventually with this. It always does with them.
They could forgo one cruise and cover the cost. Selfish.
Tell me you didn’t actually want kids without telling me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.