The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Jenn says Oliver has never met furry characters before as the two bunny mascots for GLTW are waving at him and Oliver is giving them a “wtf” look.
IMG_5549.jpeg

IMG_5550.jpeg

I know they don’t take Oliver to the parks as much as they did with Jackson, but is she just this bleeping dumb?? Or maybe this is her just not giving a duck about Oliver and remembering things they have done with him? I was able to find 2 times he has met “furry characters” pretty quickly…the Mickey one even had the photo of them with Mickey as the thumbnail. And the other one is from the cruise they just did a few weeks ago. 🤷🏻‍♀️

IMG_5547.jpeg

IMG_5542.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So Jenn says Oliver has never met furry characters before as the two bunny mascots for GLTW are waving at him and Oliver is giving them a “wtf” look.
View attachment 2780667

View attachment 2780675
I know they don’t take Oliver to the parks as much as they did with Jackson, but is she just this bleeping dumb?? Or maybe this is her just not giving a duck about Oliver and remembering things they have done with him? I was able to find 2 times he has met “furry characters” pretty quickly…the Mickey one even had the photo of them with Mickey as the thumbnail. And the other one is from the cruise they just did a few weeks ago. 🤷🏻‍♀️

View attachment 2780671
View attachment 2780672
I don't understand how 2 people in their 40s can be this bad at remembering things. Dim claims he's the one with the memory problem, but she has amnesia about everything except her favorite meals and RHOBH trivia (I'd say other RH trivia, but she's gotten "facts" about the other ones wrong, like where Jessel from RHONY is actually from, or maybe she just doesn't care as much about the housewives who aren't white). I've seriously never met anyone without dementia or alzheimer's who is this bad at remembering anything about their life. Is she living in 2 different dimensions? Editing her own life bores her so much she wipes it from her memory?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Seems they only remember things that give them a pure dopamine rush AKA sticking their nose in the trough for dinner.

Reactions: 12
This is everyone’s reminder that Tim went to a GKTW event (where sick kids were in attendance) while COVID positive.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
This is everyone’s reminder that Tim went to a GKTW event (where sick kids were in attendance) while COVID positive.
Prompting this article, with author updates.
(Pepperidge Farms remembers)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Wasn't her exact wording about being his "fan club" the same thing Nick called his family at their race? It must have struck a nerve in order for her to use the exact wording. That and she can't think for herself..

Also haven't they shown themselves drinking soda several times over the years/vlogs? Adam even went with tim to club cool and possibly the dvc lounge (can't remember if it was tim with him one of those times) so I'm sure he's thinking uh huh whatever tim while they do their weird "soda pushing" to get him to drink mountain dew. They are weird af.

Also tim you have 2 sons

"The fan club is here" pans to only show Jackson. 30 seconds later the "fan club" can't seem to wait to get away from everyone. Oliver is probably happy he's not part of the fan club.

Jenn ask Oliver if is excited to see "daddy." He smiles. I think he is just happy that he is getting interaction.

Tim says our son is born at the same hospital. But does not acknowledge his other son.

The wrestler is trying to be friendly and all Tim does is alot of "yeahs." I get it is nerves going down a building. But Tim could have been a little more nicer to the wrestler and actually had a conversation like the man was with Tim other than being self absorbed with himself. Tim and Jenn are more concerned about who is winning. The wrestler seems more interested in the charity than Tim is even though Tim "is an avid supporter" of the charity.

• Sad
the beloved day that i got blocked across social media by the trackers, aww. i messaged tim directly calling him out, and was blocked by both within minutes. good times, good times.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I wonder what he had to promise to the human slug to get her to attend and with the kids sans nanny just so he can brag on his podcast. Another cruise, presidential suite, a day full of buffets?

Reactions: 19
That's not Tim; it's Amanduh's employee. But it is a little creepy how much they resemble each other. They both seem to have such womanly hips.

If Amanduh would gain about 50 lbs and stop washing her hair, they'd both be doppelgangers of the Trackers.
Hips don’t lie, Amanduh is going to create the knockoff trackers and it will be better than the original.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I wonder what he had to promise to the human slug to get her to attend and with the kids sans nanny just so he can brag on his podcast. Another cruise, presidential suite, a day full of buffets?

I needed a laugh. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New episode of It Tracks!

tim’s dreams of being in a band is his only outlet and Nick crushes it in his hands

Nick is playing defense about his religious upbringing. Tim thinks Nick was raised in isolation in space with only a bible for company.

Jenn is not Tim’s friend.

Reactions: 13
I think he said you can come with or you can stay home with both kids, I have to go. He knows none of them care about what he is doing, he mentioned his kid was sleeping.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Poor Oliver, his "so called" parents keep putting him in the wagon facing backwards, nothing but the best for Jack$on. 😒 Dim recently mentioned how Notagirl was having a hard time looking around behind himself, so they are cognizant of how they're treating him. When he grows up I hope he yells at them like Jan did in the Brady Bunch, "Jackson! Jackson! Jackson!"

1708957068476.png

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Jenn has managed to finish reading a book despite her heavy schedule of eating and binge watching RHOBH. She’s interacting with book reviewers on IG. Is the first step towards Jenn’s Book Club. Reese Witherspoon better watch out!

• Haha
  • Sick
Did Tim donate or raise $1000 minimally to go “Over the Edge”?

3D15A1D2-51A9-46D8-A8DA-34477810F2FD.jpeg

9E69DE28-0A74-4E28-938D-F35AF23AE5AC.jpeg
D8E7AC58-F40E-494E-AE2C-CDA667AEA0F3.jpeg

🤔 What was Tim doing solo at the Hyatt Regency on Friday, Feb. 23 (where he complained the wind was too strong to safely do the event) when it was scheduled for Sat. Feb. 24?

E3A832BC-386D-4FD6-AA12-C04867760E26.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Poor Oliver, his "so called" parents keep putting him in the wagon facing backwards, nothing but the best for Jack$on. 😒 Dim recently mentioned how Notagirl was having a hard time looking around behind himself, so they are cognizant of how they're treating him. When he grows up I hope he yells at them like Jan did in the Brady Bunch, "Jackson! Jackson! Jackson!"

View attachment 2781309

Unfortunately I've seem similar stuff in my own family. One cousin, she was the youngest out of the three and 5 years younger from the middle kid and 6 years younger than the oldest (granted I know families with bigger age gaps between the oldest/youngest or middle/youngest). It was the opposite, they wanted a boy, but got a girl. Either way, they treated her like the golden child and caused resentment between the older two kids growing up.

The oldest two had to work to split the cost of getting a car and had to split the car between then. She got a newer used car (while they got an old car).

Fast forward, while she ended up having a great career and a good husband and great kids. BUT she is very self-absorbed. She treated her oldest kid the same way mentioned above. She treated/treats her oldest kid (who is on her own now) like she is the golden child and will post still how awesome kid number 1 is and how pretty she is (which she is). But the youngest girl (who is a great kid (she is 22) and also very pretty) will barely get a mention on FB or Insta other than maybe on her birthday or if she happens to be in the same photo as her older sister.

• Sad
  • Heart
And they didn't care much when it was pointed out to them or am I making that up?
I remember the same. Someone shared emails with a person at GKTW who really didn’t give a tit. The only people who found it appalling (because it was) were the “unwell” here on tattle.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.