The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any member that brings a vlogger should be BANNED from these DVC events going forward.

It isn’t content. It’s taking the places of REAL PAYING DVC members. Christ it pisses me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Any member that brings a vlogger should be BANNED from these DVC events going forward.

It isn’t content. It’s taking the places of REAL PAYING DVC members. Christ it pisses me off.
yeah, part of me is like what’s the point of having perks as a DVC member if those perks can just be given to anyone, but then on the other hand, DVC members want might want to be able to take a best friend with them or a family member so it would be hard to just keep vloggers out

Reactions: 15
yeah, part of me is like what’s the point of having perks as a DVC member if those perks can just be given to anyone, but then on the other hand, DVC members want might want to be able to take a best friend with them or a family member so it would be hard to just keep vloggers out
That's the thing though, as a DVC member I wouldn't be so annoyed if Adam, who is a DVC member, had asked them to tag along because we know they are friends. These are stans that want to suck up and think they'll be besties now.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I don't understand these two "theme park dads". They are always at the park without their kids. Imagine going to a theme park for the billionth time for an event night and riding dinosaur without your kids? They are severe man children. Dick looks like he has been stunted since 10 with that hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just find this whole Stan giving tickets to these grifters thing to be so odd. What kind of a losers are they? It looks like Dick spent the majority of the evening with his "john", for lack of a better term. I wonder if the Bojos also spent the entire time with theirs, or if they blew them off as soon as they got the tickets. At least Nick showed and thanked his. I imagine the Bojos will never show or name their benefactors and just be more invisible "friends", just like at SOG. I can't imagine how awkward that must be to hang out with total strangers anyway. Although, I think it might be worth it for a chance to see the real Bojos, I can't imagine they'd be able to hold up the "golly-gee" facade all night.

And yet another night time activity with the boys stuck at home with Rosie? I assume it's Rosie since Jen didn't post any vids today. Even though Tim probably dealt with watching the boys, she probably still couldn't work under such circumstances.

Oh, but congrats to them on their 45th date of the year. They deserve it! Two kids and all that!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
LOL they won't do that and if they do, it'll be filmed of course. And Da Baby will be left at home at hazardous Ft Pampers and the smelly diaper genies. 🤢
Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 9.52.10 PM.png

---
I wonder if Ginn will continue to stan Scheana from VPR when in tonight's episode Scheana was saying she's against hiring a nanny because she only trusts her mom with her child, meanwhile Ginn burns through nannies like a tetanus pan.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Back to J’s ear problems, I consider myself lucky that none of our boys had to deal with issues like this when they were little. The worst thing we had to deal with was my son breaking his arm on a school snowboarding trip to Vermont. When he got back to England he wanted all his medical appointments to be in Vermont 😂 But I know if one of them was unwell I wouldn’t rest until they got the treatment they needed. The Slackers’ level of detachment is unbelievable to me. Dim & Dimmer should’ve stuck to dog ownership and left parenthood to people that actually love children.

Reactions: 16
Bets on if they read this top comment on the Hot Dog date vlog and questioned the doctor? Hmm.

"Well, one of our fans is an ENT nurse and said...."
Doctor tells scheduler to schedule them out 4 months and get them out of their hair? 😬😅
There's always someone of some kind of "profession" in the comments, anyone with more than one brain cell would ignore randoms like this an make sure that they are only listening to someone that has actual qualifications on the wall (not sure if they do that over there but in the UK their certificates are on their walls) at a proper licensed place but unfortunately the slackers will probably read this an think ohh that settles it then, it won't fix him so we don't need to bother

• Heart
  • Sad
Moonlight magic? That event is a witch to get into for dvc members and these two just get to go because stans gotta stan and you know they will witch about everything anyway. bleeping sigh man.
I mean ATW is a DVC member, wouldn't shock me if he got in and brought them along.

Reactions: 6
There's always someone of some kind of "profession" in the comments, anyone with more than one brain cell would ignore randoms like this an make sure that they are only listening to someone that has actual qualifications on the wall (not sure if they do that over there but in the UK their certificates are on their walls) at a proper licensed place but unfortunately the slackers will probably read this an think ohh that settles it then, it won't fix him so we don't need to bother

In Maryland at least, everyone who needs a certification has to have it posted, anyone from hairdressers to massage therapists to nail techs to obviously dentists, Dr. and lawyers.

Reactions: 6
In Maryland at least, everyone who needs a certification has to have it posted, anyone from hairdressers to massage therapists to nail techs to obviously dentists, Dr. and lawyers.
It should definitely be a thing, I work in a therapy clinic an the therapists have all their certificates on the walls, am not sure if it's required by law or not but I know that they do it here more out of pride to show them off after working hard for them, but I do like that they have them on the wall because I know just how qualified they are then

I sure as hell would never be the type to listen to randoms on the internet which I believe the slackers probably do

Reactions: 5
For those that don’t follow Adam the Woo, in today’s video, he shouts out Tim for inspiring him to sign up for the Run Disney half marathon in September. Adam initially wanted to do the 5k or 10k and they were sold out so Tim told him just to do the half marathon.
This is 6 months away and Adam is not in shape to even try to attempt this. It’s okay though because Tim reccomended Adam go buy $200 On Cloud running shoes.
Adam thanks Tim for the advice and motivation. Tim recommending a half marathon to his out of shape friend who has not ran a race in decades? That tracks!
It took me like ten years to be able to run a half marathon without feeling like crap afterwards. These guys will be in the last corral since they won’t have any proof of time. No way they make it through the whole thing. SIGH.

Reactions: 9
Ot, but I have to witch about the weather. I have legitimate beef with it unlike the Trackers. The highest temp measured yesterday was 75F. Right now it feels like -11. I hate it here.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Ot, but I have to witch about the weather. I have legitimate beef with it unlike the Trackers. The highest temp measured yesterday was 75F. Right now it feels like -11. I hate it here.

Blame those pesky Canadians sending the cold weather down (I still love you Canada. I am going to see you again at the end of May!).

Reactions: 4
And yet another night time activity with the boys stuck at home with Rosie? I assume it's Rosie since Jen didn't post any vids today. Even though Tim probably dealt with watching the boys, she probably still couldn't work under such circumstances.

Oh, but congrats to them on their 45th date of the year. They deserve it! Two kids and all that!

Well of course! Remember, one of Jenn's New Year's resolutions was to have more "real" dates with Tim. And unlike bullshit generic, vague resolutions to "be healthier" or "better work/life balance," spending as much time away from her "miracle" children as possible is the one resolution that I absolutely believe she will make happen, come hell or ear infections.

Reactions: 21
It took me like ten years to be able to run a half marathon without feeling like crap afterwards. These guys will be in the last corral since they won’t have any proof of time. No way they make it through the whole thing. SIGH.
They have no clue either. Adam said the race starts at 5 am and ends at 10 am so he has 5 hours to complete the race. He didn’t seem to know that the fast runners are the ones who start at 5 am. He’s going to be starting closer to 6 am and yeah 4 hours is enough time to complete 13 miles but I’m sure Adam and Tim will be stopping to meet characters which will eat into their time.

Tim isn’t going to have Nick here with him to push him and motivate him. He will likely do worse on this one because of that. I’m sure he will still tell Jackson he won though.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.