The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We don't drink. Quit lying Jenn. You literally show proof of drinking several times a week. It's ok that you drink. People drink. You are an adult. As long as you aren't drinking and driving, who the duck cares.

For those of you who go to Disney Springs often, if you parked in the Orange Garage, how would you get to Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar? For me, I'd walk straight over the bridge towards STK and The Edison and stay straight, right? Not hang a right, walk through all those stores, go over the bridge by Sprinkles and down past Gideons, like Tim did. That way seems so much longer. They can use the exercise and all, but it seems like the least effective way to show someone how to get there.

Reactions: 25
Tim wants to make sure we all know someone else was with them at lunch and it looks like it's Mike. They blame him for not bringing his usual appetite. They had 8 dishes in total. For 3 people. Looks like about $116, without drinks.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The funniest thing I’ve heard all day is Tim tell Jen to get him shorts at Lululemon…. Size MEDIUM!!!

BTW, these motherfuckers went out on a Saturday without their kids!! WTF? How about spend some time with your children, instead of your rando Stan friends. Spend some time with Jackson, who is at school on the weekdays and should have SOME fun and interaction with his parents!

They now have a weekend nanny.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Tim wants to make sure we all know someone else was with them at lunch and it looks like it's Mike. They blame him for not bringing his usual appetite. They had 8 dishes in total. For 3 people. Looks like about $116, without drinks.
Yes, it's definitely Mike. That was a disgusting amount of food.

Jenn says there are sooooo many place with deviled eggs at Disney Springs. She can remember the ones she is eating now, Homecomin, but couldn't come up with the place that she most recently had deviled eggs--Summer House. Again, you put this tit out there and somehow I can remember things better than you, the person actually experiencing it.

She got the wrong size at lululemon. But, wait, aren't we wrong here 99% of the time?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not sure if this one has ever been suggest but

TTT 165: We Don't Drink

It seems very appropriate

TLDR: Same tit with bonus of Dick having a meltdown and Jenn having BIG energy

Longer Recap: Eat, eat,eat, and tit out a home voog. That was pretty much the name of the gang during the last thread. Trackers big V Day celebration consists of being late to lunch reservations to Summer House and fighting over cookies. Dick meanwhile realizes that not everyone likes him and his rodent teeth and cries to Dim-he does not care. J4D also took Amanduh to the spa since Rosie became a saboteur and she got a sound bath and heard she has big energy (we know they meant stomach).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The funniest thing I’ve heard all day is Tim tell Jen to get him shorts at Lululemon…. Size MEDIUM!!!
Timmy is in some deep denial…I couldn’t believe he said he was a medium / size 34. Lululemon must have vanity sizing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For those of you who go to Disney Springs often, if you parked in the Orange Garage, how would you get to Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar? For me, I'd walk straight over the bridge towards STK and The Edison and stay straight, right?
Yes, this is exactly how I would go. Dim's way is...dim...a lot of extra walking that way

ETA...or is it PSA? :ROFLMAO: I'm pretty sure he has given bad directions at Disney Springs before, I seem to remember commenting on it...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We don't drink. Quit lying Jenn. You literally show proof of drinking several times a week. It's ok that you drink. People drink. You are an adult. As long as you aren't drinking and driving, who the duck cares.

For those of you who go to Disney Springs often, if you parked in the Orange Garage, how would you get to Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar? For me, I'd walk straight over the bridge towards STK and The Edison and stay straight, right? Not hang a right, walk through all those stores, go over the bridge by Sprinkles and down past Gideons, like Tim did. That way seems so much longer. They can use the exercise and all, but it seems like the least effective way to show someone how to get there.
Why in the world would by Sprinkles & Gideons? You can easily just walk along the water like you said.
---
New avatar anyone? She is trying to hide her balding spot with this hairstyle.
---
She stuffed the entire deviled egg in her mouth.

Can’t believe Jennbo survived going to a store by herself.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Doing things we never do. Spoiler! It wasn't getting a salad or splitting a meal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Gif recap
Dim's stomach after eating vegan tit
giphy.gif

Jenn talking about sound baths.
giphy.gif

Reaction to Dicks' of woo is me
giphy.gif

Da Buddies Reaction to Their Food
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This fat witch was talking like she is Guy Fieri. :ROFLMAO:
They didn't show Nick at all?
Jen is super excited to eat at every restaurant. She's going to be to fat for Lulu and will need Mumulemon.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This fat witch was talking like she is Guy Fieri. :ROFLMAO:
They didn't show Nick at all?
Jen is super excited to eat at every restaurant. She's going to be to fat for Lulu and will need Mumulemon.
I'm sure she'll love Guy's chicken tit restaurant there too. And I think it was Mike who they ate with, though I might be wrong. Dick had to work his actual job.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Side Dicks. Nice. I remember them by Adam (the sleazy one somehow the stans like), Dick (Rodent teeth who is way into their religion and beanie babies), and Mike (the behind the scene guy whose allergic to nuts but not Dim's nuts).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm booking a trip for myself and my kid to go to Disney. I just can't imagine never, ever doing anything with your child. On weekends we try to do stuff even if it's go to the park, ride bikes (well, when I could with my knee, lawl), or play video games. Cook together. Because I ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH MY CHILD.

A nanny for the kid neither of them care about and a separate (???) weekend nanny. WTF?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
J4D bought the wrong size at LLL. Shocking.
And Dim thinks he’s a 34.😂
Nanny at home on a Saturday is just pathetic. I wouldn’t even care so much if they had a sitter on a Saturday night and went out alone without a camera, like normal people do. But a nanny so you can go out on the weekend and film the same tit you could film on a Tuesday? 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.