Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DisNuts

Chatty Member
Tim is being hosted by Give Kids the World today. I didn’t see a badge for Jennifer in their photo. I can’t believe they still host him after that stunt he pulled on them by showing up with Covid. 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I really hope that no vid yesterday means that J$ is getting his ears taken care of. Tim mentioned in the podcast that they were waiting for a call that day about it. If my kid had a chronic ear infection since October that never goes completely away and he didn't respond to antibiotics, the highest form of antibiotic injections (this is all according to Tim), I wouldn't be dragging him on cruise ships with splash pads and water slides and staycations. I'd be banging down the door of the doctor's office until I got him relief or I'd be finding a new doctor. But, it's February 22nd. This kid has been dealing with this for 4-5 months...but sure, let's take another cruise. Again this isn't rural Montana...they live in Orlando. There is a wide variety of good medical care in Orlando. They just suck.

• Sad
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
LOL they won't do that and if they do, it'll be filmed of course. And Da Baby will be left at home at hazardous Ft Pampers and the smelly diaper genies. 🤢
Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 9.52.10 PM.png

---
I wonder if Ginn will continue to stan Scheana from VPR when in tonight's episode Scheana was saying she's against hiring a nanny because she only trusts her mom with her child, meanwhile Ginn burns through nannies like a tetanus pan.

Last edited:
  • Haha

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Leave Tim alone, he is trying his best to lose 30 lbs and is intermittent fasting.

Oh, by the way, Woo’s video is out and shows them all eating at , wait for it….
FATBURGER

Jenn tells us at 13:37 that their motto is “It’s good to be fat” and boy does she embrace that!

The Tim Tracker #165 “ It’s Good To Be Fat” Jenn

• Haha
  • Wow

hcslacs

VIP Member
New voog up, Tim at AK Celebrating Soulfully. Once again waiting until almost the last day of the month to showcase monthly offerings.

That tracks.
---
1709158011505.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

2020planner

VIP Member
If you can afford the Roy O Disney suite, you can pay out of pocket for tubes, if necessary.

l’m sad for Jackson. I can’t imagine sending my own kids to school with ear infections and random vacations and events as if it is easy to do these things in pain and discomfort. They act like his ear infections are a daily part of life that will not slow them down.

Poor kid.

Jenn needs to be the bitch she is when she loses a shrimp off her plate and raise some hell to get her kid help. He needs an advocate.
THIS.

If you got $$$ for a fucking SECOND ELECTRIC VEHICLE WHEN ONLY ONE PERSON DRIVES (with THREE cars total!), not to mention the Roy O. Disney suites, mommy-only Waldorf stays, countless overpriced ugly ass clothes to fit her fat ass, and umpteen useless splurge purchases (she does NOT need another necklace, Tim and you did NOT need another stroller - Jackson can walk now)... then they can find a place to get this surgery done sooner. IF - big IF - it really is a true wait list and not just them saying no to other earlier date options due to planned vacations.

If she was any REAL mother and Tim actually had balls, they'd be saying, NO, that's just not going to work (e.g., wait list for months and months) and they'd be calling every place in Orlando trying to get their kid in to be seen earlier. AND they'd postpone any trips in the interim.

Money should be no object when it comes to their children. Though, you know damn well if JENN was the one experiencing the pain, infections, loss of hearing, etc., she'd be getting that surgery YESTERDAY.

• Heart

travesty

VIP Member
OMG! I just zoomed in on this pic. She is wearing a shirt under the crop! I thought her undershirt was the crop, because once again, she is wearing leggings with her camel toe in full view. What the fuck would make her buy such a short ass crop top!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:View attachment 2775555
Possible unpopular opinion, but crop hoodies are dumb. If I'm wearing a hoodie it's because I'm cold, so the last thing I want is that air getting underneath. It looks stupid too, especially on Jenn.

• Heart
  • Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
TPD Dick posted on his instagram that he did a podcast with his old pals from the Happiest Podcast on Earth. I did not listen to any of it, but the little 10 second clip...it's genuine joy and laughter. Have we seen/heard him display any sort of happiness with Tim? No, he's constantly being talked down to and insulted. I think dude got a reality check and this could be the beginning of the end of That Tracks.

court2022

Chatty Member
You think Ginn ever looks at her miracle children this way? I think not. She looooves her some food.

IMG_3639.jpg

Calm down. He'll give you a bite in a second.

IMG_3638.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

travesty

VIP Member
Jackson's 1st birthday party wasn't good enough, so let's ruin Oliver's 1st birthday party by making it about Jackson.

That tracks.

• Sick
  • Sad

Quasimodo

VIP Member
please please please I need an earthquake to happen during one of their CA trips so Ginn freaks the fuck out and never comes back here
---
Ginn is giving so much attitude about going on any other cruise line. Dim says he has "no motivation" to do any other cruise line. There is no Mickey and he thinks other cruise lines don't show movies that are currently in theaters. Ginn is like WE ARE CREATURES OF HABIT AND WE LIKE WHAT WE LIKE. Okay calm down you fucking cunt.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
All the comments and flexing about the fan club is very telling about how it was a huge point of contention for Tim with the marathon. It really burned his ass to see Francine show up with the boys. How shitty is it that Tim wouldn’t have had a fan club if the even wasn’t post-poned a day. A day that Jenn didn’t have the help there with her and she could have done something she liked better.

All very telling.

Stressful times in the Tracker household.

Tim, you don’t have a fan club, you were just the only one available to watch Jenn Saturday.

• Haha
  • Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
They plan to have SIXTY fucking people at the party for "everyone." Why are they so stupid?! O needs a small, cute little 1st birthday where he is the center of attention. This is ridiculous.

Taking bets now for how many people bang their heads or body parts on their marble counters outside. Can you imagine them having 60 people at that house using their bathrooms? 🤢
Yeah, why? This isn't a competition. This isn't RHOBH or the Kartrashians. You don't Posh Picnics or whatever the fuck it's called to design it (no offense to the company, but c'mon). You don't need 60 fucking people at a 1st birthday party or feel "bad" that Oliver doesn't have any "baby friends" to invite so you're going to invite your older kid's classmates and their siblings??!?!??!?!?!?!? Say what!??!?!?

And then also say offhandedly (paraphrasing) - well, it's kinda your birthday party too, Tim.

So it's an over-the-top birthday for a 1-year-old AND a combined birthday for Tim AND a "make-up" 1st birthday for the fact that J. didn't have a "real" first b-day party... I mean... WHAT the actual FUCK is their / HER problem?

What's the matter with - like you said - a cute little 1st bday party for Oliver with his grandparents, his aunts and uncles (anyone who wants to show up at this point), cousins, and (gasp!) some type of representation sent from Jenn's family.

Have a smash cake, have a real cake, have a few gifts for him, have nice conversation, take some cute pics, etc. Boom. Done.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Was there a reason you were only there for three hours? I have never been to an Epcot festival but I figured it would take more time.
I really only went for the Orange Bird Lug crossbody, specifically. Orange Bird is my guy. I went, got all the stuff I wanted, did a lap around World Showcase and left before the traffic got crazy. I rode Soarin because Around the World came back today and Spaceship Earth. I'll be back the weekend of the 10th with the family.

Flower and Garden really doesn't have that many food booths, not as many as Food and Wine for sure. I only grabbed food from two booths, Trowel & Trellis: the soy-glazed stickey ribs and the raspberry and lemon herbal tea with gin. Both were amazing. The tea drink might be my new favorite festival beverage, replacing the violet lemonade, which is always amazing, but I think the tea was better. Also the Toasted Pretzel Bread from Germany, which is also something I always get.

Here's the Orange Bird haul. I'm not a Spirit Jersey person, but this one was really cute.

The prizes for the scavenger hunt this year are these little cornhole boards. Absolutely adorable. I think they might be the cutest prize yet. They had 3 other designs, but I only saw Orange Bird because I knew that's the one I had to have.

IMG_4410.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
For those that don’t follow Adam the Woo, in today’s video, he shouts out Tim for inspiring him to sign up for the Run Disney half marathon in September. Adam initially wanted to do the 5k or 10k and they were sold out so Tim told him just to do the half marathon.
This is 6 months away and Adam is not in shape to even try to attempt this. It’s okay though because Tim reccomended Adam go buy $200 On Cloud running shoes.
Adam thanks Tim for the advice and motivation. Tim recommending a half marathon to his out of shape friend who has not ran a race in decades? That tracks!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29