The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holllllllyyyy tit, Adam can’t stand them. Also she is SOOOO full of herself…it’s honestly astonishing
I actually think he likes Tim somewhat, but can't stand Jenn. I feel like he showed up expecting Tim only and Jenn tagged along and Tim didn't tell him. Tim said to her that he was going to meet Adam and then Jenn likely insisted on going, which is why she didn't know who did the inviting. They never seem to communicate, so this tit tracks.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I actually think he likes Tim somewhat, but can't stand Jenn. I feel like he showed up expecting Tim only and Jenn tagged along and Tim didn't tell him. Tim said to her that he was going to meet Adam and then Jenn likely insisted on going, which is why she didn't know who did the inviting. They never seem to communicate, so this tit tracks.
You’re right, it did give “I’m only entertaining this because it’s my friend’s wife” energy. Him saying the “bike rack” was just a handrail was hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Woo seems to really hold back and work hard to tolerate when Jenn is there. He is different when it is just him and Tim. I think Jenn still resents being left out of the Jollibee fiasco.

Loved Woo’s non-reaction to Jenn enthusiastically telling him she got him a sticker!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have been driving around for a while because I have a kid at a late night sports practice (good luck to Timbo one day if they have a kid in sports), and so was listening to the live audio. This was done because of Jenn's FOMO of Tim and Nicky having a podcast and Patreon up and her not getting adoration today. She is dominating a lot of it, cutting off Tim, WAIT REAL QUICKing, etc. 🙄

Another Budley poop joke, and Jenn saying how wonderful he is and gushing over the kid. Sorry, O, you are chopped liver.
---
They "went a little overboard" for O's birthday planning but then Jenn says it is a party for Tim and O, and then says "for everyone" because "we couldn't do a BIG 1st bday party for J." WTF. Sorry Jim and Nicole, your party was putrid and low-level for J, so they are redoing it. They are ridiculous. Just let the baby have his own bleeping day. O is going to grow up loathing his own brother if they keep this up.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Yeah, they really are cutting back....

3 cruises booked
2 stays at the Fort booked
2 stays in California booked

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
please please please I need an earthquake to happen during one of their CA trips so Ginn freaks the duck out and never comes back here
---
Ginn is giving so much attitude about going on any other cruise line. Dim says he has "no motivation" to do any other cruise line. There is no Mickey and he thinks other cruise lines don't show movies that are currently in theaters. Ginn is like WE ARE CREATURES OF HABIT AND WE LIKE WHAT WE LIKE. Okay calm down you bleeping bleep.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
TWO stays in Calif ? What? Do tell.
D23 and Tim signed up for the Halloween Disneyland 10k and Half like 3 weeks later.

I keep seeing this commercial for a 911 type show where the whole side of a cruise ship blows up and the people need to be rescued in the middle of the ocean. I’ve been hoping Jenn sees that and freaks out about cruising. 🤣

• Haha
People are complaining about the ridiculous number of ads. Hopefully at least some will realize they only care about your money.

• Wow
Ginn is so annoyed that Da Baby makes a noise and won't sleep and smacks her in the face. GO BABY GO. She's seriously SO ANNOYED. Like Da Baby is doing it just to spite her. No he's just a bleeping baby you miserable self-absorbed narcissistic unempathetic bleep.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The "allergies" are ruining their furniture outside.

Ginn can't stop clearing her throat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I think they are just so salty about Kitra and Peter going on Icon and living it up, and they don't want to look like they are doing what they did. OA also had a live two nights ago, and Jenn had to get in a "we don't have Super Chats turned on or anything" when people complained about the ads, a dig at OA (they made $247 in SuperChats the other night per playboard). 😂

Last edited:
  • Sick
Amanda joined the live and told them to try Slim Chickens. Jenn confirms she saw Amanda’s tweet. Dim had no idea it was open. He thought they were still building it.
That tracks!

• Haha
WHY DON'T YOU JUST TEXT THEM AMANDUH
Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 7.04.36 PM.png

---
Dim keeps doing something funky with his mouth.
Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 7.05.23 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.