The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The intro is now shortened. I went back just now. “We’re here, TODAY, … No mention of Universal
That's way better than mentioning a rival park in a media preview. I wonder if Tim found out about the mistake and fixed it himself. There's no way she's awake and functioning.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
That's way better than mentioning a rival park in a media preview. I wonder if Tim found out about the mistake and fixed it himself. There's no way she's awake and functioning.
Much like many of the other blunders Jenn decides to correct, you know she got it from here.

Jenn, you’re welcome!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s exactly what I would do. Go back and re-record the intro. Worth it to protect my livelihood.
Exactly. Or, if for what ever reasons this is not possible, film a new intro at home or in the car , pretending going to sea world in a minute.

Reactions: 10
IN HER NEW LULULEMON GEAR! Y’all she’s wearing a cropped hoodie in mid 70s!!!
OMG! I just zoomed in on this pic. She is wearing a shirt under the crop! I thought her undershirt was the crop, because once again, she is wearing leggings with her camel toe in full view. What the duck would make her buy such a short ass crop top!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
IMG_0355.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
To me, this is a Freudian slip. TPD is being hosted by Undercover Tourist/Theme Park Frog at Universal right now. This is bothering Tim so while he was slumming it at Sea World's #hosted event, he's got Dick on the brain. Top it off with everyone on planet Earth getting the Epic Universe package a few weeks ago...Tim is thinking this is what my life is now. bleeping Sea World.

Jenn still needs to fix it, because Sea World is one of the very few who have continued to host them. They owe it to SW not to screw up their media events. The fact that the video went up, people commented and she still didn't go in and fix the audio, even with one of her crappy volumes, lead me to believe that she truly doesn't give a duck about anything.
Theme Park Review also got the Undercover Tourist VIP Tour thing and they made sure to thank their hosts. The TrackHoles are so ungrateful, you would think they should be thrilled anyone invites them for anything nowadays. They are the worst of the worst.

Reactions: 9
Further proof Tim and Jenn don’t talk unless the the camera is rolling:
Jenn thanks Adam for inviting them to come eat burgers with him. Adam says, “I think Tim invited me even though I live here [Celebration, Fl].”
So did Tim not mention to Jenn anything other than “we are going to go to Fatburger with Adam?” I guess that’s really the bare minimum he needed to say to her.

Also, I bet Tim is always looking online to see what new restaurants are coming to the area so he can be at the opening since those videos tend to do decent numbers for them.
More likely, he said, "I'm meeting up with Adam at Fatburger..." and before he could even finish his sentence, she interjected, "What about MEEEEEE?? I want to go tooooo! I'm not staying here with Da Baby fending for myself for three lunches while you're out having yummy burgers with that overgrown loser. I'm going!!" And he inwardly groaned and rolled his eyes while outwardly, his ears turned "read," and he just said, "....Ok, yeah."

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Just because they make crop tops in a XL/XXL, doesn’t mean they will look good on you.

This is all my mind sees

IMG_0356.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m a fan of Jenn wearing more black versus those skin-colored tees.

That being Lulu is just not for her. It’s ok. Not everything has to be for everyone.

Reactions: 16
If anyone can make a $120 hoodie look utterly ridiculous, cheap, tacky, and sloppy, it’s defintely Jenn. Who in the duck dressed her?!?
God she looks awful!
Big people shouldn’t wear “over size” anything. It adds an extra 50 pounds to her. That’s for the smaller girlies. I’m plus size and I’ve worn my XL crops proudly, but I’d NEVER walk out looking a god damn mess. Everything from the cap to the shoes is just allllll wrong.
i am literally embarrassed for her.
She’s extra hunched over looking, her hair is a mess, and honestly, Tim is looking like a snack standing next to her. I said what I said.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.