The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, through her sister. 🍑 She lives here in Orlando again.
She is making trips to Colorado frequently to dance at a strip club as well. So plenty of opportunities for her to pick up product for her sister. She is a day shift stripper and sounds like trailer trash.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Not defending them and I may be in the minority here, but even if they are doing edibles, I don't see anything wrong with that after the kids are asleep. We harp on them for possibly doing it, but (and I may get hate for this 🤷‍♀️) I don't see how it's any different than having a couple drinks to relax. Also, the speculations about them doing edibles or smoking weed get a little out of control here, but I guess that's what Tattle is for anyway haha.

Reactions: 19
The thumbnail for the Tracker Hamburger Vid is hilariously photoshopped to slim down the Mukbang throuple. I didn't see the Tracker Vid, but Troll Patrol covered Woo's version, which shows what they actually look like. I still don't get the logic in photoshopping the pictures when they film themselves up close in high definition.
Is that the extra effort she said she is putting into thumbnails? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not defending them and I may be in the minority here, but even if they are doing edibles, I don't see anything wrong with that after the kids are asleep. We harp on them for possibly doing it, but (and I may get hate for this 🤷‍♀️) I don't see how it's any different than having a couple drinks to relax. Also, the speculations about them doing edibles or smoking weed get a little out of control here, but I guess that's what Tattle is for anyway haha.
I agree with you. Of all the horrible things they have done and continue to do, using marijuana whether obtained legally or not is not a big deal to me. There really isn’t a big stigma on weed anymore. Many people from all different backgrounds partake.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think anybody cares about the edibles in general it is them popping edibles then sitting on the couch all glossy eyed and giggly pretending they are ding dang squeaky clean and acting all holier than thou.

Reactions: 41
I don’t think anybody cares about the edibles in general it is them popping edibles then sitting on the couch all glossy eyed and giggly pretending they are ding dang squeaky clean and acting all holier than thou.
This is how I feel. I don't care what they do. Just drop the ridiculous We don't drink alcohol or We don't drink caffeine or Oh no, there's alcohol in that donut glaze! Gasp! bit. Since that is the version of themselves that they want to put out there, they should not be high giggling all wasted like and pretending that they are not on their vlogs. You can't have it both ways.

As far as the Fat Burger video goes: I think Tim was an asshole to Adam when Adam said he hadn't had soda in 7 months, which is a pretty big deal to a soda-drinker. Tim: It's been 20 years since I had a soda. Good for you, Tim....how about you show a some encouragement for your friend instead of being a one-upping asshole. You have worse vices than soda Mr. Triple Cheeseburger AND a chicken sandwich with a cookie for dessert.

I also think it was a douche move to go bring their Fat Burger over to eat at the picnic tables at Publix. That's where people choose to eat their Publix bought lunches. That's where the store employees hang out on their breaks with their meals..it's not for you to review some other establishment's food because their location was too noisy. I will give them credit, at least they returned their trays to them.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Well, per Jenn at least one of the kids never sleeps. 🥴

I honestly don't care what people do (and I like a nice drink myself) BUT I'm just not a fan of both parents at the same time getting high (or BOTH having a couple drinks) with two kids under the age of 5 in the house (including one who is not even a year old yet).

If we're just talking about the Trackers specifically, my mind immediately goes to - a) just how high are the two of them getting and b) how high will they be in the event of an emergency when one or both of their children needs them (e.g., sickness, need for emergency medical care - it happens!) and / or unforeseen household emergency (e.g., fire). I know it's worst-case-scenario, but I just wouldn't chance it condoned as a regular occurrence, and Jenn's pretty much checked out as it is as a parent.

Reactions: 21

I honestly don't care what people do (and I like a nice drink myself) BUT I'm just not a fan of both parents at the same time getting high (or BOTH having a couple drinks) with two kids under the age of 5 in the house (including one who is not even a year old yet).

If we're just talking about the Trackers specifically, my mind immediately goes to - a) just how high are the two of them getting and b) how high will they be in the event of an emergency when one or both of their children needs them (e.g., sickness, need for emergency medical care - it happens!) and / or unforeseen household emergency (e.g., fire). I know it's worst-case-scenario, but I just wouldn't chance it condoned as a regular occurrence, and Jenn's pretty much checked out as it is as a parent.
I also agree with this as well. If both of them are under some sort of influence and a kid has some sort of medical emergency--who is going to be in control of the situation? I mean, we know Jenn couldn't drive anyone to the hospital even she was sober, so by default, it would always have to be Tim. And what happens if Tim get a kidney stone or his appendix ruptures? She can't even take him to the hospital. Pathetic.

I really have no idea how they live the way that they do, with Tim being the only responsible adult in the house and having to care for a 40 year old toddler on top of two kids.

Reactions: 16
I also think it was a douche move to go bring their Fat Burger over to eat at the picnic tables at Publix. That's where people choose to eat their Publix bought lunches. That's where the store employees hang out on their breaks with their meals..it's not for you to review some other establishment's food because their location was too noisy. I will give them credit, at least they returned their trays to them.
Eh, I don't care as much about that. I was at that very Publix yesterday and there's like 3 or 4 tables outside and only 1 table had 1 person at it. So it wasn't like a bunch of people were fighting for tables.

Honestly, I'm actually glad they went there rather than filming a tit ton of people on camera inside the busy Fatburger as they ruined other peoples' dining experience. :rolleyes: Cuz they suck.
---
And what happens if Tim get a kidney stone or his appendix ruptures? She can't even take him to the hospital. Pathetic.

I really have no idea how they live the way that they do, with Tim being the only responsible adult in the house and having to care for a 40 year old toddler on top of two kids.
Yup. This is my point exactly. (y)

Like I said, I honestly don't care what people do generally, but if we're talking specifically about the Trackers and their past behavior and / or track record (no pun intended), then yeah, I guess I do care.

Reactions: 10

I agree with you about that, if people want to do whatever then fine so long as it's not going to affect the kids like both of them not being in a suitable state should something come up or having smoke in the house from whatever that the kids will inhale (our family rule is if there's kids in the house then you smoke outside or by the door/window at least)

Makes me wonder that IF they are taking edibles then was this how O had problems at birth? Or she stopped breast feeding so she could get back on them?

Reactions: 11

I know I said I don’t care if people use marijuana and that is true but this is a good point and something I follow myself since I have a 19 month old. I never want to be out of control of a situation and always want to be on my toes in case something comes up. I may have a fun cocktail with dinner every few months but that’s it.
I used to use marijuana regularly (lived in a state where it was legal recreationally) but as I got older (I’m close to Jenn’s age), I found I no longer liked the feeling of being “high.” Now that I’m the mother of a toddler, I have absolute no interest in it myself.

Maybe Jenn is high when she’s editing the videos. That coupled with her paying more attention to Real Housewives than what she’s editing would explain a lot.

Reactions: 12
I thought he tried to end it all and this was a rescue mission to save him.
Jen yelling "WAIT! WHO WILL DO... EVERYTHING? THINK OF THE BUDDIES!"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I agree with you about that, if people want to do whatever then fine so long as it's not going to affect the kids like both of them not being in a suitable state should something come up or having smoke in the house from whatever that the kids will inhale (our family rule is if there's kids in the house then you smoke outside or by the door/window at least)

Makes me wonder that IF they are taking edibles then was this how O had problems at birth? Or she stopped breast feeding so she could get back on them?
Yep.

Maybe it's just because when I was little, I was rushed to the ER by my parents at night. Another time, we also had a fire at our house from a chimney issue, so my mind always goes to that memory too. I couldn't imagine my parents dealing with that while high.

And just a month ago, my aunt-by-marriage's sister actually died in a housefire when she left a pot unattended on the stove (and she was a nurse, highly educated woman, and wasn't high or on anything and still had the accident happen and died). So I don't really want to think what would happen with two high adults with two little kids in a similar scenario.

Again, don't care what people do, but these things have to be considered with two littles in the house.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Tim is on Jen's ig climbing down a building in tight jeans. 😕
Pop quiz, Tattlers! What did they do with the kids while Tim climbed down a building in tight jeans?
A. Jenn had them with her
B. They made Rosie come in on a Saturday to watch them
C. The have another nanny that just works Saturdays and she watched the kids

Reactions: 10
Pop quiz, Tattlers! What did they do with the kids while Tim climbed down a building in tight jeans?
A. Jenn had them with her
B. They made Rosie come in on a Saturday to watch them
C. The have another nanny that just works Saturdays and she watched the kids
Since Monday was President’s Day, and I believe Rosie was not there (I could be wrong), they made her come in to watch the kids, while Jenn pretends to “work” in the other room. “Work” for Jenn is binge watching Bravo and eating copious amounts of junk.

Reactions: 11
Yep.

Maybe it's just because when I was little, I was rushed to the ER by my parents at night. Another time, we also had a fire at our house from a chimney issue, so my mind always goes to that memory too. I couldn't imagine my parents dealing with that while high.

And just a month ago, my aunt-by-marriage's sister actually died in a housefire when she left a pot unattended on the stove (and she was a nurse, highly educated woman, and wasn't high or on anything and still had the accident happen and died). So I don't really want to think what would happen with two high adults with two little kids in a similar scenario.

Again, don't care what people do, but these things have to be considered with two littles in the house.
Am sorry for your loss

Fully agree with you, you never know what's going happen, I've a few cousins that had bad asthma as kids so growing up we always had at least one adult on guard should an attack come on, an since we grew up with that then it's just normal to us to always make sure at least one adult in the house can still think clearly enough, not saying they have to not do a thing, you can still think not bad after just one drink, but so long as both aren't getting into a state then it's fine

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is how I feel. I don't care what they do. Just drop the ridiculous We don't drink alcohol or We don't drink caffeine or Oh no, there's alcohol in that donut glaze! Gasp! bit. Since that is the version of themselves that they want to put out there, they should not be high giggling all wasted like and pretending that they are not on their vlogs. You can't have it both ways.

As far as the Fat Burger video goes: I think Tim was an asshole to Adam when Adam said he hadn't had soda in 7 months, which is a pretty big deal to a soda-drinker. Tim: It's been 20 years since I had a soda. Good for you, Tim....how about you show a some encouragement for your friend instead of being a one-upping asshole. You have worse vices than soda Mr. Triple Cheeseburger AND a chicken sandwich with a cookie for dessert.

Tim is a man, remember, who gave up alcohol for no other reason than to support a friend who was quitting. Not that he had a problem or anything, make no mistake. Yet zero reaction to Adam’s efforts except to one-up him.

I agree as well that if they’re getting high I don’t care. But if you’re regularly indulging in an “bad” habit, enough with the self-righteous virtue signaling on other “bad” habits like alcohol and caffeine. Especially when you’re doing it in between double bacon cheeseburger burps.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.