Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I don’t think anyone should email or in any way contact the school, That is crossing a line and is creepy af just like that weird lady and her creepy son showing up at AMI. Sure they left too many hints as to where he is going to school which is stupid on their part for safety, but contacting the school would be a huge violation of privacy.
The school will find out about them soon enough if they don’t already know bec J will start saying things that Tim and Jenn wouldn’t want him to say because that’s what kids do, spill secrets.
No one, for any reason, has any business contacting the school

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

DisNuts

Chatty Member
According to the school calendar, parent teacher conferences aren’t until January 8. This meeting with the school is something else. And she knows it - that’s why she wanted to throw out there that everyone is having them. No they aren’t, Jenn. The school wants to discuss an issue with you. We never had parent teacher conferences in preschool. What could there be to discuss less than one month into the year?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Forest

VIP Member
I want them to hire an older, wise nanny who tells them their house is dirty and they are getting too fat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

glossyeyes

I wanted to share my thoughts on tracker world since they continue to disappoint not only their stans but us hate watchers also. I feel like Tim and Jenn have been extremely over the YouTube thing for months now and it’s really starting to show. I think they miss the glory days (2017-2021) when they were on top and didn’t have any kids with little to no stress. These two are not cut out to be parents at all. I believe Tim was the one who wanted children and Jenn never did but he put his foot down and she agreed to have the first child (OG Buddy) and I think a agreement was made between them where Tim is the one who does everything because he wanted children. This makes sense to me because I have never seen a woman be as pathetic and completely useless as Jenn. The first year or so with OG Buddy was fun for them and brought in some extra views but it quickly dried up and became stressful for them because buddy is a hand full. It’s not Jackson’s fault it’s the parents. Fast forward a few years later when the views were at a all time low for them after they got cancelled in 2020 I believe it was Jenn’s brilliant idea to have a second child to help with views and she was wanted a baby girl. Welp that didn’t happen did it. She’s been so depressed ever since she found out they were having another boy. I 100% believe they are having marriage issues and that’s why they act like roommates. They only communicate when the camera is on how sad. Now they have maybe two nannies to take care of their miracle children that they don’t want because they don’t have the freedom that they once had plus Mike the assistant who is hired by Jenn to always keep eyes on Tim at the parks. I feel like Tim has wondering eyes. Now she has another pair of eyes with Nick the Dick. I do think Nick and Tim are on the DL with each other. I would pay so much money to be a fly on the wall in that house right now because $hit is going down! They need to put the camera down for 6-12 months and really figure life out. If they are really set for life they will be just fine to take a long break. Tim looks like death and Jenn looks like a hippo! Their videos this year have been dog $hit. They need to stop making Disney and theme park videos and just concentrate on making family and home vlogs. If that happens maybe their channel still has a little bit of a chance. People really don’t care about Disney videos anymore. I wonder how much they spend a month on views and subscribers?

Reactions: 42

littlemuv

Chatty Member
Da baby might not be the most advanced 6mo but he’s managed to figure out if he shoves his hands in J4D’s mouth she might shut the fuck up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Rebelle

VIP Member
Also, can we just say, the fact that a kid may need extra assistance with something or a speech therapist isn’t a bad thing. It’s completely normal and nothing to be ashamed of!

They’re so fucking egotistical that they’d rather have their son suffer than thrive.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Quasimodo

VIP Member
So... Ginn is admitting Buddy is usually late for school? And whose fault is that Ginn?
Screen Shot 2023-09-15 at 7.32.30 PM.png

Ginn also says Buddy knew exactly what firefighters did. In Outback steakhouse, he told Dimmy that firefighters eat eyes and tried to grab Dimmy's eye, so yeah, sounds like he knows exactly what firefighters do. No problem, he'll learn eventually what they do when they show up to Ft Pampers to put out the outdoor kitchen catastrophic fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
It wasn’t too long ago that Jenn was bemoaning the fact that it is so hard to make friends at her age whilst shopping in Target…now, months later, a sweet opportunity arrises where she meets the mother of a boy who wants to be Jackson’s friend. What does Jenn do? Exchange info and set up a play date? NOPE, she instead takes the opportunity to trash this woman on YouTube in an attempt make herself look better (which failed horribly). JENN, you suck and I am glad you have no friends, you seriously don’t deserve any…

Reactions: 39

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
If they are so set for life, why can’t they just go to a Spirit Halloween store? They have a lightning McQueen costume.
OG Buddy does not want to be Lightning McQueen, he wants to be Jackson Storm from the 3rd (I think) cars movie which is not a costume they sell already made which is why they Bojans have to DIY it. Jenn wants to make something like this:
9A830F75-6B71-45D0-B7E2-B421ABACDA92.jpeg

But seeing how this
AABDE160-561A-4C3A-96A7-7F3BBFB37E52.png

was her attempt last year, suffice to say that they will not be able to pull off what they think they can.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
People in the ghetto can't swim?
Oh god, I shouldn't even post this - but !@#% it.

It's not that people in "the ghetto" cannot swim. It's that due to a variety of economic and societal issues that people living in "the ghetto" do not have access or in many cases frequent access to a swimming pool. Combine that with systemic racism and generational issues where-in people from these low income areas never escape, no one has taught them how to swim and in turn cannot teach their child to swim.

Now, Tim and many others will typically equate low income areas such as "the ghetto" or "the hood" as places that are made up predominantly of minorities, more specifically African-Americans.

TL;DR - If you're poor as shit and you don't have access to a pool, how the !@#! are you going to know how to swim

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Quasimodo

VIP Member
If I had $97K "fuck you I got mine" money laying around to light on fire, I'd at least put it toward a private yacht, not a stupid Disney cruise where I have to mingle with other people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Jackson’s first burn! So last year.
Jackson’s first suspension from school! Trending
I can just imagine the vlog description: Today Buddy got suspended from school and we made suspension cookies! Afterwards, we bought a dunce hat for him to wear at Target so we could make core memories. We also got him a new car #HotWheels #NeedThatSponsorship. Then afterwards we went the Olive Garden. The food was so good but we got a tummy ache again! We also did a round of Suspension Minigolf where we told Buddy he won even though he didn't. He makes his own rules! It was such a fun day.

She'll then link related videos that probably include random things like Christmas from four years ago and Dim's hernia surgery. Stay tuned for Our First Colonoscopy video!

• Haha

DisNuts

Chatty Member
So Tim is going to miss the big D23 event this weekend to do another cruise that nobody cares about. The only part of their cruise that interests me is seeing how they spin it when Oliver can’t participate in the diaper dash.

I’m a couple videos late to this but Jenn, your son was saying that he’s eating “hummus and sticks” not “harmonica chips”. How about instead of being a cunt and laughing at what you think your son is saying, GET HIM SOME HELP WITH HIS SPEECH.

• Heart

DaveKaysChestHair

So, I was looking at the Tracker t shirt shop, it seems like Tim’s booty butt obsession has been going on for a while.
IMG_8874.jpeg

And no, I wasn’t looking to buy anything, was just curious to see if they have this one in OG Buddy’s size

IMG_8894.jpeg

• Haha