The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, at the beginning of the live show, when someone asks about the baby, Jenn says--he's being put down for a nap...I think. But then Tim says, he's just finishing up some food. So--and again, it's been a while since I've had a 6 month old. If at noon, the baby was JUST finishing up some "food" and "being put down for a nap". Why in the world would he need to be fed 1 hour later? Do they wake a napping baby so Jenn can feel useful? Jenn saying she has to feed the baby is just something she says....I'm not convinced she's even still nursing him anymore. It's for stan attention.

ETA: for Marie and all the stans lurking...I do not give a duck if Jenn (or anyone) nurses or formula feeds. I truly do not. Fed is best. You do you. What I absolutely cannot stand is the "I NURSE MY BABY!!!!!!!" showmanship. We get it, you're not special, millions of people breastfeed and don't say it outloud every single chance they can get. Also, did you know she has two kids?
Hopefully, it's just her saying it because she just likes sounding useful and Important. Otherwise, if she isn't paying attention to his feeding schedule, no wonder it would seem to her that he "doesn't want to eat" and is unhappy. Maybe cause he already ate and you either forgot or you can't keep track of who fed him and when Ginn. There is seriously no maternal instinct in her whatsoever.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
“Your kid won’t stop hitting people and throws tantrums when we say no”
Yep, i absolutely thought that if they're having a conference already, that it's behavior related. Not academic related. When i taught preschool, we did conferences twice a year, usually in October and again in March/April.
---
Hopefully, it's just her saying it because she just likes sounding useful and Important. Otherwise, if she isn't paying attention to his feeding schedule, no wonder it would seem to her that he "doesn't want to eat" and is unhappy. Maybe cause he already ate and you either forgot or you can't keep track of who fed him and when Ginn. There is seriously no maternal instinct in her whatsoever.
She can't track her period..do you really think she'd be able to keep track of her kids feeding schedule?? LOL

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Also extreme eye roll at her saying she was so excited for the parent-teacher conference. Has she never been to one of those, even as a kid? There's like nothing exciting about those. Who says that? It's so over the top. You couldn't be bothered to drag your ass to Buddy's first official swimming class, but want to pretend you're SO EXCITED for a bleeping parent-teacher conference? She's so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So did they have super stickers turned on and not get any? Or did they turn them off? Super thanks appears to still be on so I think that means stickers are likely still on as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Apparently it's a screen shot from the MNSSHP vlog where the stan sees themself in the video, but didn't see Tim. If that's the case, the editor extraordinaire left this in herself?

I don't remember them taking the children to MNSSHP though? I thought Tim went solo the first time and Tim went with TPD for the food fest.

View attachment 2430790
Her hair is way to thin for her to look like this?

Reactions: 11
I'm seriously convinced Ginn must smell like stale poop because she seems like she can't even be bothered to wipe herself clean.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I could tell that fan picture wasn’t actually Jenn because it’s not an uppababy stroller. It looks like a more basic brand like Graco and Safety First. There’s no way they would be caught dead with a Walmart stroller! I’m a big Graco fan btw. They’re durable as hell and affordable.

Reactions: 14
Perhaps the school wants to put Buddy in an ESL curriculum because nobody can understand a word he says.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
According to the school calendar, parent teacher conferences aren’t until January 8. This meeting with the school is something else. And she knows it - that’s why she wanted to throw out there that everyone is having them. No they aren’t, Jenn. The school wants to discuss an issue with you. We never had parent teacher conferences in preschool. What could there be to discuss less than one month into the year?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
According to the school calendar, parent teacher conferences aren’t until January 8. This meeting with the school is something else. And she knows it - that’s why she wanted to throw out there that everyone is having them. No they aren’t, Jenn. The school wants to discuss an issue with you. We never had parent teacher conferences in preschool. What could there be to discuss less than one month into the year?
#journalism

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tim’s eye is getting concerning his lid is covering half of his pupil so it’s got to be causing him vision issues and that eye is red. The other one is not so he’s not stoned, makes me wonder if he’s been rubbing it he really needs to get medical help.

Reactions: 17
Tim’s eye is getting concerning his lid is covering half of his pupil so it’s got to be causing him vision issues and that eye is red. The other one is not so he’s not stoned, makes me wonder if he’s been rubbing it he really needs to get medical help.
She made fun of his bad vision and he said his hearing is getting bad too due to his "old ears". He really is falling apart for only being 40.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Who the hell is going to drive if Tim can’t see?

• Haha
That live was damage control for what they know was a super crappy video. No RIP, rain, only 7 houses. It was embarrassing. Tim’s rankings should have been part of the video. And he can talk all he wants about what’s in the houses, but if you can’t film you shouldn’t bother.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.