The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @FreckleFart90 for another great Tracker thread title. Kind of on the cruel side but I get it.

Someone else handle the recap duties please? Same tit different year is my general recap.

I removed the quotes the winning title was: The Tim Tracker #145 "and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price" but I think that formatting isn't acceptable

Reactions: 19
The whole time they were in the outlet store, I was thinking more tit you don't need or never will wear. I feel like they spend all this money on Disney merch to be like, look Disney we love you, please bring us back.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The whole time they were in the outlet store, I was thinking more tit you don't need or never will wear. I feel like they spend all this money on Disney merch to be like, look Disney we love you, please bring us back.
Imagine pandering to a corporation which sells shirts like this for $25. Disney Corp is pumping out trash to fill the oceans while the sycophantic trackers cheer it on. “Weeeeeeee!”
IMG_6047.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Jenn bought the furry beanie hat! In Florida temperatures when is she ever going to wear it? No, I’m being serious! Suggestions please.

• Haha
Apologies to anyone that owns it, but that HM Sherpa jacket is ugly. Of course Jenn loved it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
No way you guyzzz, I thought it really accentuated her linebacker shoulders.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The recap is Tim stuffs himself with snacks, Ginn takes forever to edit because she has two babies at home guyzzz, they monetized the tit out of a hurricane that never even came close to Orlando, and a Vineland visit where I was prepared to see Ginn buy Disney plates and housewares to decorate the outdoor kitchen.

Reactions: 16
The stans are jumping through hoops with this one...
it's hard to film during a hurricane!!!! Jenn has two kids and a house to take care of!!!!!

How about the obvious answer: They aren't on the media list, so they cannot film inside the houses and THEY SUCK!!!

Screen Shot 2023-09-05 at 12.53.26 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So Tim is going to miss the big D23 event this weekend to do another cruise that nobody cares about. The only part of their cruise that interests me is seeing how they spin it when Oliver can’t participate in the diaper dash.

I’m a couple videos late to this but Jenn, your son was saying that he’s eating “hummus and sticks” not “harmonica chips”. How about instead of being a bleep and laughing at what you think your son is saying, GET HIM SOME HELP WITH HIS SPEECH.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I agree them going on the Wish sailing on the 8th seems like the most likely cruise but there a handful of way more interesting Silver Anniversary At Sea sailings left:
View attachment 2428028

Screen shot because this source page will update once the date changes: https://disneycruiselineblog.com/cruise-planning/itineraries/silver-anniversary-at-sea-sailings/

Not verifying accuracy of this info either just really hope they do something new. Lol
There is absolutely no way they are going to Alaska or Europe right now.

Maybe Tim gave up on his dream to see those booty butts in those cute blue outfits? I don't see him missing D23 expo. I guess we will find out.

The first Halloween on the High Seas Cruises start the week of the 11th, so maybe they'll do one of those? He was really hung up on the 25th, that's what had us saying the 9/8 Wish sailing.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Maybe Tim gave up on his dream to see those booty butts in those cute blue outfits? I don't see him missing D23 expo. I guess we will find out.
I could see them cancelling their cruise plans because Oliver isn’t crawling yet. The D23 expo gives them an excuse to not go on the cruise yet.

• Haha
I'm a little surprised that Tim hasn't tweeted about how excited he is to sail on the Disney Treasure after today's reveal. As always, everyone is posting like crazy about it...radio silence from Tim. I really don't know how they stay in business.

His last tweet is him attempting to be funny with the next storm coming and he mentioned Destination D23 like he's going. Hurricanes are hilarious, Tim.

Screen Shot 2023-09-05 at 1.34.42 PM.png

I'm going to assume he got his Journey of Water preview on the VIP tour yesterday though.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
There is absolutely no way they are going to Alaska or Europe right now.

The first Halloween on the High Seas Cruises start the week of the 11th, so maybe they'll do one of those? He was really hung up on the 25th, that's what had us saying the 9/8 Wish sailing.
Just heard that the new DCL Treasure sailings, beginning December 2024, are going on sale in a few weeks.

I expect Tim to be all over this!

Just adding to his “firsts DCL bucket list” which includes the June 2024 sailing for Lighthouse Point.

Oh, and of course potential 2023 Halloween at Sea, Merrytime Christmas and/or any early 2024 cruises till THEY can allude to victory for Oliver in the Diaper Dash!

(this cruise: no way in hell.
Kid is a real life weeble
11B18C35-449A-46C2-950D-ADED154FB75C.jpeg

June 2024: BBO will be 15 months old and walking

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.