The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn has always said her ‘natural’ hair colour is blonde but that part that’s grown out is defo not blonde. That’s what we call mouse brown here in the U.K. 🐭 Another lie Jenn?

Reactions: 21
Jenn has always said her ‘natural’ hair colour is blonde but that part that’s grown out is defo not blonde. That’s what we call mouse brown here in the U.K. 🐭 Another lie Jenn?
US we call it mouse/mousey brown too! I figured her real hair was very blonde. Either way, she always looks horrid with her hair color lately. The color she had right after Jackson was born was nice, at least to me. An Auburn red/brown.

Reactions: 8
I seriously hope she's planning on changing that shirt before going into the school. Actually both of them need more appropriate outfits, but that shirt just doesn't scream "classy private school mom" to me. Dress for the part, Jenn.
Hopefully Tim will wear his Muppet shirt yet again if he is actually going to the school.

I hope the parent teacher conference starts off with:

"So, we found your channel on YouTube. We need to discuss some things..."

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Tim can’t remember the names of things on the Wish. Then he just declares “There are so many names in theme parks”

Yes Tim, your “job” is so hard. So many names of things to remember

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She’s getting pumped up for the parent-teacher conference later today. She’s not the dumb Jen character we normally see her portraying in lives. She’s being very aggressive in expressing her DAK opinions.
Ngl I prefer her aggressive true self over her false dumbness. At least embrace it. And I don't feel bad for Tim AT ALL lmao.

Reactions: 21
I seriously hope she's planning on changing that shirt before going into the school. Actually both of them need more appropriate outfits, but that shirt just doesn't scream "classy private school mom" to me. Dress for the part, Jenn.
Does Target sell "classy"? If not, then these two will never be considered that. But yes, please at least try to look clean and presentable for your kids parent/teacher conference.

Reactions: 14
"I THINK the baby is being put down for a nap" .
I was just coming to comment this. She doesn’t know what her baby is up to in her own house? Even with a nanny there, I would 100% want to know what that’s re doing with my baby. That baby could be kidnapped and she’d have no bleeping clue.

About her red hair: Red hair is a very high maintenance color to keep up with. I doubt she was doing anything to maintain her red hair because she is lazy. When I had bright red hair, I used special shampoo and only washed it in cold water which was not fun but you do what you have to when you are spending money and time to upkeep a bright red hair color.

Reactions: 19
They're so going to be late to Buddy's parent-teacher [and we promise other parents have to go too] conference anyway. Looking all raggedy and disheveled. "Oh sorry we were working soooooo hard! *fake laugh*"

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Live show and Jen is in her torn up shirt from the other “vid”. She also says the baby is being put down for a nap “I think” …. What the F do you mean “I think”

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
The Zootopia thing was so weird. I don’t know if it belongs in DAK. Does Disney even care anymore about stuff like this. They just seem to put things in where there is space I dunno.

It’s weird from Jenn because they usually don’t get riled up about stuff like that. It’s like she’s trying to be a Disney nerd but she doesn’t have the background to backup what she’s saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tim doesn't seem to know the ride in Dinoland was called Primeval Whirl and just keeps calling it the roller coaster.

Jen thinks Zootopia is too old to make a land after, unless they are going to come out with a sequel. Tim agrees.

Tim thinks Encanto and Elemental have made more money than Frozen.

Just more examples of how very little Disney knowledge they possess.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The Zootopia thing was so weird.

It’s weird because they usually don’t get riled up about stuff like that. It’s like she’s trying to be a Disney nerd but she doesn’t have the background to backup what she’s saying.
And then she gets all riled up about Joe Rohde. They don't even care about what Joe Rohde wanted!!!!!!! What the heck, girl? You need some medication.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tim thinks Encanto and Elemental have made more money than Frozen.
And that leads us to the confusion between millions and billions. Math is hard y'all.

Jenn LOVED Elemental but cannot name the "fire girl" as Ember. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.