The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want them to hire an older, wise nanny who tells them their house is dirty and they are getting too fat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
What morons. Their kid started preschool. He has rarely been around other kids his age, let alone a whole room full of kids. There are going to be so many germs floating around in that house now, even more than before. And I bet they put Buddy's dirty backpack and lunchbox on the counter. 🥴

On top of that, multiple staycations.

Wouldn't be surprised if baby O has COVID.
I wondered the same thing. Numbers have been up lately and central FL is a bit of a hotspot. Being a little under the weather from a flu shot is one thing but I think GERMS are more likely the culprits here than that shot. And also, it was farther back, but I am gonna be laughing about the term "Dr. Jinn Medicine Woman" for a VERY long time!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So the more I thought about it, the more I think something is going on right now with the fact they contained themselves to just the couch for the most part on the home vlog and barely even showed OG Buddy. I do think that parent teacher conference was a disaster. With her emphasizing how this Halloween is all about OG Buddy, I wonder if there was something mentioned about how the kid feeling neglected. They probably took it the wrong way and thought he felt neglected because of O not the camera. And that whole show and tell thing seems extremely annoying for actual emergency workers who are going to have to be demanded by the Dim and Jen's of the world to give their little snot nosed brat a tour of the place when they have actual emergencies to attend to.

Reactions: 16
Yeah the vibe was totally off, more than usual. Not even filming their bazillionth Target or Publix outing of the week?! 😆 All is not well.

If they’re falling apart this much over Da Baby being under the weather and Buddy’s school responsibilities, they’re in for a very rough many years to come… but oh thank goodness Ginn can ditch the kids again this weekend for yet another staycation, she works sooooo hard you guyzzzzzzz.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Yeah the vibe was totally off, more than usual. Not even filming their bazillionth Target or Publix outing of the week?! 😆 All is not well.

If they’re falling apart this much over Da Baby being under the weather and Buddy’s school responsibilities, they’re in for a very rough many years to come… but oh thank goodness Ginn can ditch the kids again this weekend for yet another staycation, she works sooooo hard you guyzzzzzzz.
Also if you’re “set for life” I’d imagine you’re not slumming it at Firehouse subs and Outback. But what do I know?

• Haha
I think it’s Da Baby not sleeping. We know Jenn needs her ten hours of sleep a night. Why are they doing staycations right now. Let the baby get through this. Dragging him to all these hotels and cruises. Calm down and stay TF home for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Also if you’re “set for life” I’d imagine you’re not slumming it at Firehouse subs and Outback. But what do I know?
It’s been ages since they’ve been to the Boathouse or WBG. Those were staples for them for years. I know we theorized that George got sick of their tit and doesn’t host them anymore. I’ll be at Disney this weekend and be on the lookout 🫡

Reactions: 18
The police station visit was probably to get the cops to tell Jackson to be a good boy....then when he gets home mother of the year would tell him if ye didn't behave in school he'd be arrested by the policeman!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I'm actually thinking they ARE planning to book the insanely expensive suite on the new Disney ship. They always like to make a big deal out of something they would never do, and then hit us with a smug "Surprise!" Remember the sweater? Tim was all "oh no it's too expensive, when would I wear that in Florida?" and then "Mistakes were made."

• Sick
Reactions: 18
What a shame it would be if someone emailed the school about Jackson’s parents shaming the other parent for getting mixed up at parents evening and announcing it to the world therefore drawing attention to the fact they vlog everything about there lives and show how they leave him to get burnt and take wild golf cart rides

Reactions: 15
They actually did a staycation at the Contemporary for D23. 🙄

Da Baby is sick. Ginn says it's because of his flu shot. witch sounds sick herself as usual. She looks like a walking germ.

Ginn says "we're going to be back on track in October. We'll be back to normal." LOL, SURE you delusional lazy bleep.
She states shemthinks its a reaction to the flu shot, to which he replies "oh really"? Don't the two of them converse unless they are filming?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Jenn was really on fire in this one. It’s hilarious to me that she insists on “making” the costume…when the piglet costume was just things that were purchased and put together…not exactly something super creative?? And you know it’s going to be Tim making the costume.

I honestly found it a little disturbing that everything was going to be all about J. Just a weird perspective that you don’t want both of your children to have a special costume. She tacked that comment on at the end of the whole convo.

And I’m sure they were tit talking nick or at least commenting that he doesn’t know the music because he’s super religious and that’s why there was a big cut.

and lastly they really shouldn’t be discussing J’s school online.

at least they gave us something to talk about haha 😆
Okay but her dressing her first born son as a pink pig is telling. Jenn wanted a baby girl so bad it shows. I mean why does DA BABY have a pink pacifier…. It’s just bleeping weird. You have two boys. She wanted a girl tried with having a second and lo and behold the lord blessed them with another boy 🤣. Even da baby nursery looks girlie. Call me old fashion but that’s not being woke it’s being bitter she didn’t have a baby girl hahahaha J4D !!!!! If they try for a third I hope and pray it’s another boy lmaoooo dumb witch.

• Heart
It wasn’t too long ago that Jenn was bemoaning the fact that it is so hard to make friends at her age whilst shopping in Target…now, months later, a sweet opportunity arrises where she meets the mother of a boy who wants to be Jackson’s friend. What does Jenn do? Exchange info and set up a play date? NOPE, she instead takes the opportunity to trash this woman on YouTube in an attempt make herself look better (which failed horribly). JENN, you suck and I am glad you have no friends, you seriously don’t deserve any…

Reactions: 39
What BB needs right now is stability, not another staycation. For once think of your children. How is staying in a hotel going to help him? So sad.

OA is doing a live stream, would it be worth it to send them a 5$ super chat asking them the next time they’re doing a Tracker collab?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OA is doing a live stream, would it be worth it to send them a 5$ super chat asking them the next time they’re doing a Tracker collab?
They announced ahead of time that they would be on live at 6 pm Pacific. How many levels of competence is that beyond Tim?

So Dev got invited out to Legoland and Dim didn’t? 🤔
To be fair Tim & family have been invited out/hosted to Legoland and Peppa Pig Park happenings several times.

Each time it was a Bojan Family movie (bitching & literally pigging out) instead of the informational piece it should have been on events, dates, times and what all a family with a preschooler and an infant can do at these parks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think the school would like that she is talking about other parents on their vlog.
Also I just find it odd that BB never smiles. I don't know what that means as I have zero medical knowledge but I have been around a lot of babies and when a mom says hi or something a baby smiles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.