The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think he's purchased life insurance?
Honestly, for the sake of the children, I hope that he has a sizable life insurance policy and that he has some kind of something for the kids, something that Jenn cannot get her hands on and blow at target

But let us all hope that it does not ever come to that

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tim having life insurance makes the fact that Jenn is driving him into the ground make more sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just wondering…

What do you mean by intervene?
Offer to babysit?
Financially support them? How much?
Get custody of the boys?

If something happens to Tim, Ginn needs to put on her big girl panties, sell the Lake Nona house, have a garage sale of all the stuff she has accumulated and doesn’t need, move into smaller housing and GET A JOB!

Tim’s parents and siblings are not financially responsible to keep Ginn in the lifestyle she is accustomed to!

And who’s to say the family has the extra financial resources.

btw - I seriously doubt that the “set for life” Tim Bojanowskis would step up if something bad happened to either parent or a sibling.
They always think of themselves and only the two of them!
All of the above except financially supporting Jenn or caring for Jenn-she is a god damn adult. I have a feeling if left to her on devices those boys would be neglected beyond belief if no other adult intervention wsa done to the point where CPS may even intervene. I honestly see her not able to function or being able to adult at all and forget about child raising. Can you see her driving them to school? I can't. Most likely her attention would be spent on finding someone new to leech on. I hope if they do have life insurance it's in the boys' names. I don't know how FL handles life insurance for minors, but here the courts require that the surviving parents get a guardianship of the estate of their kid or a trust for the funds to be released if it's in the kids name and even then the parents often can't touch the money unless they have a good reason to-i.e. like the child needs money for basic needs such a food, shelter, etc. . I could see her trying to drain it just to go stay at the Poly :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Maybe the last 25th and the first Halloween? That wouldn't shock me at all. Tim "covering" D23 is dumb because if you are interested in the big announcements, they broadcast that live and by the time Jenn gets the vid up, all the pics and news will be all over the internet. Why bother? I've already seen a ton of pics from the shopping, there's a new Orange Bird bag coming for Flower and Garden. :love:

It's after noon the day after "tomorrow". Jenn said "for sure" with that new video tomorrow. I'm guessing that parent/teacher conference wasn't so great? Was the teacher not super impressed with J$ knowledge of Chinese? While I know this likely did not happen, I hope the teacher used the words "You suck as parents" in that meeting.

View attachment 2435073
---

We can keep going back and forth...but "large ocean swells" is not the same as getting hit by a hurricane. Follow NOAA, they give the absolute best hurricane track information or Denis Philips for Florida specific forecasting.

As of right this moment, the Wish is still going forward with their 3night this weekend. It is in Castaway Cay on Sunday and heads back to Port Canaveral Sunday night/Monday morning. The storm is not supposed to be in that area at that time. The Fantasy, which was headed on a Bermuda itinerary has been rerouted to a Western Caribbean because the storm is headed more towards Bermuda and it's a 8night, so it would be stuck in the middle of it when it turns.
I think you are missing my point. I am not saying the eye is going to hit there. I am saying it's going to be crappy weather

Reactions: 8
I think you are missing my point. I am not saying the eye is going to hit there. I am saying it's going to be crappy weather
I do understand your point, and the hill you are willing to die on, but you are incorrect. The storm is no where near the Bahamas. Still. And it's now it is officially the weekend, where you have indicated the storm will be in the Bahamas.

When in fact, Lee is still not headed to the Bahamas. If the Trackers are on the Wish right now, they will have the regular thunderstorms that you experience this time of year, not a hurricane barreling towards them. It is not even headed that way. "Large swells" does not mean hurricane conditions. "Large swells" doesn't even mean crappy weather. Swells describe the condition of the water. The water will have big waves and will be choppy. In most instances, the weather is absolutely beautiful right before the outer bands of a storm hits. It's almost peaceful, yet eerie, because you know what's coming.

Disney Cruise Line wouldn't sail their ship anywhere near this storm, by all accounts it is an absolute monster. Whether the Trackers are on the Wish now, the 4 night starting monday or the next weekend's 3 night, they will be completely safe from this storm.

To clarify, the cone of uncertainty isn't the actual entire storm. It demonstrates any place within the cone could experience hurricane conditions, depending on which way the hurricane shifts. Unless the forecasting is very, very wrong (It typically isn't, but has been) the storm will not really leave the cone and the cone will narrow as the storm moves in.

Screen Shot 2023-09-09 at 6.51.30 AM.png

This is the forecast for both Nassau and Castaway Cay. Both have regular summer thunderstorms today. Absolutely zero hurricane conditions from there. This hurricane is not hitting the Bahamas this weekend, or probably ever.

Screen Shot 2023-09-09 at 6.52.28 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-09-09 at 6.54.03 AM.png

This Trackers are so damn boring, I've become an amateur meteorologist. Thank you for coming to my weather report.

Reactions: 10
Tim & Ginn could be a psychology course.
And both need professional help ASAP.

Dr. Ramani came up on the TL “The DIS” thread
She has several videos posted on narcissists.
Does this sound familiar?
2B732156-8018-41E3-8A61-D3822346457A.jpeg
9600447A-5B1A-4E34-ADE3-7C73953CAFA5.jpeg

Most of what Dr. Ramani discusses sounds like the Bojans.
Among them:
• Lack of Empathy
• Selfishness
• Narcissistic Entitlement
• Deceitfulness
• Callousness

I haven’t had time to view this video in its entirety.
Kind of got the Cliff notes in the first six minutes.
If interested:

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
can you imagine if all these snot-nosed Florida vloggers had been on this train during the hurricane? View attachment 2434484
You are bringing back some memories. I was there in the Indian Ocean on deployment in the Navy. It was awful. We stayed in the area for a long time to do humanitarian missions and help find the fatalities. Perhaps that is why when those idiots say, "Happy Hurricane Day" or are splashing around making light of the situation, I feel a certain way.
---
Those people could have been part of the few invited media outlets that went out to cover it or have CM friends/family. No matter how Tim likes to spin it, he is not on Disney's media list. There are a ton of TikToks out there from CMs posting about it. Tons of people have previewed, Tim is not one of them at this point. Like I said earlier, maybe they did get to preview during the VIP tour, I guess we will find out when they post the video from Monday.

It was me that corrected you, as I have been following this storm closely. NOAA has Tropical Storm force winds (so the outer bands) coming in Tuesday. This is the most current 5am release, so it will not hit the Bahamas this weekend. It might not even hit the Bahamas at all. It is still way to far out to predict that.

DCL has already switched the Bermuda sailing for next week to a Western. They have not announced any changes to the Wish sailings yet.

View attachment 2434547
I also was supposed to be on this cruise. I was cool with the change in itinerary but then the current sailing had engine trouble and had to miss Castaway Cay and slowly make their way back to port. Luckily they made it on time and hopefully will be able to fix it, but I canceled yesterday. Plus, with the weather, there might be more changes. It wasn't worth flying to Florida from Southern California and not know what the plan was going to be.
I LOVE cruising, but even I have my limits.

Reactions: 19
Well I can verify they are not on a cruise. Just Tim and Mike walk by me at D23

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
It is interesting that sometimes theories or predictions here start to be talked about like they are facts. It's just a gossip site though everything should be taken with a grain of salt if it can't be verified elsewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Of course he’s at D23. If I didn’t know any better I would think this was Dim. Right in front, being an obstruction, giving Figment a big black schvantz.
(I’m fairly certain this was a woman with the camera.)
1694276849849.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well I can verify they are not on a cruise. Just Tim and Mike walk by me at D23
Well, good.
They picked Tim’s work over Ginn luxuriating on her #xyz DCL cruise!
First smart decision I’ve heard them make.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did you ask how the parents evening went at the school? 😬
Haha if see him tonight at the Epcot event (we are getting Moana preview, then after hours access to Guardians, Test Track and Spaceship earth plus some light appetizers apparently) I’ll pose as a Stan and ask the tough questions…
how is j doing at school?
how excited is he to see figments booty butt
why Mike isn’t allowed to be acknowledged in video
who is feeding Jenn while he is out
🤣

ETA my view from the cheap seats. Tim was of course in the $$ preferred seating area it looked like based on where I saw him walking from.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Of course he’s at D23. If I didn’t know any better I would think this was Dim. Right in front, being an obstruction, giving Figment a big black schvantz.
(I’m fairly certain this was a woman with the camera.)
View attachment 2437388
Guess Dave Goelz is doing the Figment voice again!
We saw him speak here in Atlanta on Weds. so cool.

Reactions: 11
I don’t know why anyone does D23 videos. Isn’t most of it live-streamed? And you can read Twitter for 5 minutes and catch up.

Do we need Tracker “reporting” on it? We do not.

I can see if you actually have commentary and interesting opinions to add, which Tracker doesn’t. But those videos can come later anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I am so surprise they don't have a patreon, I would if I was them. They need all they can get as they won't have a sustainable channel forever, they are to repetitive and once the boys are teenagers or lose the cuteness and a lot of the stans will die from old age they will lose so much revenue.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.