The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Ginn cried for herself. “Why is this happening to ME?” “Dim, get me another nanny!”

She couldn’t give one tit for her kids or their problems.
This is what I was going to say. If she’s crying and upset it’s bc someone told her the truth straight and didn’t blow smoke up her ass. She’s not crying bc her son needs assistance.

Reactions: 21
Well we know schools don't have unscheduled extra conferences to praise kids. Teachers are too busy for that even at an expensive private school.
When did this happen? Maybe the Bojos can start some new video content on how to take a kid that's "special" to the parks. Clear as day for a hot minute that the kid is on the DAS train.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Oh I am a big BD fan as well (I wish Capt. Sandy would go away though, she's such a bleep). I actually would love it if they were stupid enough to get on one of the Below Deck charters because it would expose so many more people who don't know they exist to their stupidity. The poor chef would be working 24/7 to get them "snackies" at all hours. They'd claim Buddy is a genius and insist he doesn't need a life jacket. Buddy would run around throwing his collection of 1,457 hot wheels all around the yacht. Dimmy wouldn't pay attention to the jet ski rules and wander off while filming in a protected environmental zone. Dimmy would also insist that on one of the nights the deck crew dress up as Disney furries. They'd have to waste one of the stews for the whole charter just to take care of Da Baby even though they'd also be bringing 3 nannies on board while Ginn lays on a lounger eating her life away. Their preference sheet would say they don't drink but Ginn would ask for some "Mo-ayyyy" to be delivered to their room "secretly" anyway. After the episode(s) air of their charter, they'd witch about "the edit" on Twitter of course. Ginn would be mortified that she'd messed up her audition reel for The Real Housewives of Lake Nona.
OMG...i was literally playing that out in my head as I was reading it. You are 10000% correct with everything you said! A stew would definitely end up with a matchbox car to the face as he flings them down the stairs. Jen would blame the stews for it happening too because in her eyes, it wouldn't have happened if they had brought her "Mo-aayyy" up to her faster.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also, can we just say, the fact that a kid may need extra assistance with something or a speech therapist isn’t a bad thing. It’s completely normal and nothing to be ashamed of!

They’re so bleeping egotistical that they’d rather have their son suffer than thrive.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Also, can we just say, the fact that a kid may need extra assistance with something or a speech therapist isn’t a bad thing. It’s completely normal and nothing to be ashamed of!

They’re so bleeping egotistical that they’d rather have their son suffer than thrive.
And the earlier the intervention the better. I do wonder if he was actually kicked out or not. Based off of what I read about the school I could see them kicking him out, but a the same time most places at least attempt to work with the parents a little before kicking the kid out unless the situation was completely unsalvageable. A speech impediment doesn't seem like its unsalvageable. If he was throwing cars at people or being aggressive with them like he is with Jenn or Da Baby, I could see that being more of an issue. I could also see Jenn completely flipping out with the littlest bit of criticism and maybe getting him kicked out by her actions at the conference. Dim didn't seem that upset though whatever the case when he was at D23. Albeit, he did seem exhausted but a single dad of three is expected to look exhausted.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My prediction….Buddy will magically be homeschooling soon. They will say that didn’t want to break his spirit at school. Real reasons, school said their kid wasn’t perfect (no kid is) and they are tired of doing pickup anyway.

Second nanny will be hired as a “home educator”

Endless vacations to follow.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My prediction….Buddy will magically be homeschooling soon. They will say that didn’t want to break his spirit at school. Real reasons, school said their kid wasn’t perfect (no kid is) and they are tired of doing pickup anyway.

Second nanny will be hired as a “home educator”

Endless vacations to follow.
He's so "advanced" he needs specialized attention it's just not fair that the other children don't know eight in Mandarin already.

• Haha
Nothing wrong with having a kid that is "special". What's wrong is being blindly ignorant to it and thinking that their "Buddy" is on the FastTrack for a full scholarship from MIT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Tiffany Ann: OMG Tim n Jenn! You're totes going to hit 1 millions subs soon because you're the besttttttt

Also Tim and Jenn: 4 vids in a row under 100k views. Womp, womp, womp.

1694705004124.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The recent live show is their lowest viewed live show in years. Didn’t even crack 50k views.
I still don't know why they did one when they only had an hour and in the middle of the day when most of their stans are tuning into the Y&R or are in school. I am guessing Jenn needed endorphins/therapy before the conference and there was not enough time to run by Long John Silvers or whatever the closest fast food seafood between Ft. Pampers and OG Buddy's school is.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not Tim on twitter now talking crap about it being $97,000 for no balcony and a view of the smoking area... what Tim? Instead of this being a bucket list experience you know you can't afford so you'll just make it out to be not worth it? You know days ago you were creaming your pants for this suite.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He's also saying it's been book for the inaugral sailing. I almost made a sarcastic remark about them going ham again for Jenn's big 40th but since I don't want to be banned I didn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tiffany Ann: OMG Tim n Jenn! You're totes going to hit 1 millions subs soon because you're the besttttttt

Also Tim and Jenn: 4 vids in a row under 100k views. Womp, womp, womp.

View attachment 2448474
Only one video went over 65k views. Ding dang! I hope they continue spending all of their money because soon there won't be much money rolling in.

• Heart
I wanted to share my thoughts on tracker world since they continue to disappoint not only their stans but us hate watchers also. I feel like Tim and Jenn have been extremely over the YouTube thing for months now and it’s really starting to show. I think they miss the glory days (2017-2021) when they were on top and didn’t have any kids with little to no stress. These two are not cut out to be parents at all. I believe Tim was the one who wanted children and Jenn never did but he put his foot down and she agreed to have the first child (OG Buddy) and I think a agreement was made between them where Tim is the one who does everything because he wanted children. This makes sense to me because I have never seen a woman be as pathetic and completely useless as Jenn. The first year or so with OG Buddy was fun for them and brought in some extra views but it quickly dried up and became stressful for them because buddy is a hand full. It’s not Jackson’s fault it’s the parents. Fast forward a few years later when the views were at a all time low for them after they got cancelled in 2020 I believe it was Jenn’s brilliant idea to have a second child to help with views and she was wanted a baby girl. Welp that didn’t happen did it. She’s been so depressed ever since she found out they were having another boy. I 100% believe they are having marriage issues and that’s why they act like roommates. They only communicate when the camera is on how sad. Now they have maybe two nannies to take care of their miracle children that they don’t want because they don’t have the freedom that they once had plus Mike the assistant who is hired by Jenn to always keep eyes on Tim at the parks. I feel like Tim has wondering eyes. Now she has another pair of eyes with Nick the Dick. I do think Nick and Tim are on the DL with each other. I would pay so much money to be a fly on the wall in that house right now because $hit is going down! They need to put the camera down for 6-12 months and really figure life out. If they are really set for life they will be just fine to take a long break. Tim looks like death and Jenn looks like a hippo! Their videos this year have been dog $hit. They need to stop making Disney and theme park videos and just concentrate on making family and home vlogs. If that happens maybe their channel still has a little bit of a chance. People really don’t care about Disney videos anymore. I wonder how much they spend a month on views and subscribers?

Reactions: 42
I wanted to share my thoughts on tracker world since they continue to disappoint not only their stans but us hate watchers also. I feel like Tim and Jenn have been extremely over the YouTube thing for months now and it’s really starting to show. I think they miss the glory days (2017-2021) when they were on top and didn’t have any kids with little to no stress. These two are not cut out to be parents at all. I believe Tim was the one who wanted children and Jenn never did but he put his foot down and she agreed to have the first child (OG Buddy) and I think a agreement was made between them where Tim is the one who does everything because he wanted children. This makes sense to me because I have never seen a woman be as pathetic and completely useless as Jenn. The first year or so with OG Buddy was fun for them and brought in some extra views but it quickly dried up and became stressful for them because buddy is a hand full. It’s not Jackson’s fault it’s the parents. Fast forward a few years later when the views were at a all time low for them after they got cancelled in 2020 I believe it was Jenn’s brilliant idea to have a second child to help with views and she was wanted a baby girl. Welp that didn’t happen did it. She’s been so depressed ever since she found out they were having another boy. I 100% believe they are having marriage issues and that’s why they act like roommates. They only communicate when the camera is on how sad. Now they have maybe two nannies to take care of their miracle children that they don’t want because they don’t have the freedom that they once had plus Mike the assistant who is hired by Jenn to always keep eyes on Tim at the parks. I feel like Tim has wondering eyes. Now she has another pair of eyes with Nick the Dick. I do think Nick and Tim are on the DL with each other. I would pay so much money to be a fly on the wall in that house right now because $hit is going down! They need to put the camera down for 6-12 months and really figure life out. If they are really set for life they will be just fine to take a long break. Tim looks like death and Jenn looks like a hippo! Their videos this year have been dog $hit. They need to stop making Disney and theme park videos and just concentrate on making family and home vlogs. If that happens maybe their channel still has a little bit of a chance. People really don’t care about Disney videos anymore. I wonder how much they spend a month on views and subscribers?
Nick is Dim's accountabilibuddy, lol.

But yes, I believe a lot of what you said is right. I think Buddy 2 was a hail Mary at saving the channel and marriage and failed on so many levels. I don't even know if they realize it yet.

• Haha
Tim is going to take a beating if there's ever a divorce. Imagine if you're Tim having to pay alimony to allow her to keep up with her "lifestyle".

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tim is going to take a beating if there's ever a divorce. Imagine if you're Tim having to pay alimony to allow her to keep up with her "lifestyle".
Nah even with the fact most divorce judges tend to side with women, Dim has hours of footage that shows Ginn is unable to care for the kids on her own, so he should get 100% custody and not owe her a cent.

Reactions: 15
Nick is Dim's accountabilibuddy, lol.

But yes, I believe a lot of what you said is right. I think Buddy 2 was a hail Mary at saving the channel and marriage and failed on so many levels. I don't even know if they realize it yet.
I agree. I also think, even though every single one of us said it here, they had absolutely no idea how much harder it is to have a second child.

They had it relatively easy, for lack of a better word, with J$ being born right before the pandemic. They were stuck inside for the age that O is now. As things gradually opened, they had basic stuff to cover in videos, they did their staycations but they really weren't living regular, everyday lives with a baby. Now they with an almost 4 year old and a baby, they are completely in over their heads. Especially with Jenn being as useless as she is.

Nah even with the fact most divorce judges tend to side with women, Dim has hours of footage that shows Ginn is unable to care for the kids on her own, so he should get 100% custody and not owe her a cent.
Does anyone here think if they were to divorce, would Jenn even fight for the kids? I don't think she would. There's no way she wants to deal with them, even if Tim paid her. Especially as they get older and aren't cute and don't need her for anything at all, not that she does a whole lot right now.

Reactions: 23
I think she would fight for the kids but only out of spite and only if Dim covers the cost of a live-in nanny.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.