Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
Denis Phillips is based in Tampa, he is on all the social media platforms. He is a very no nonsense approach to hurricane forecasts. Definitely worth following for great hurricane info
Got it. I'll check him out.

I'm in Orlando and I also love Tom Sorrells on WKMG Channel 6 here in town. He's like an old school sorta weatherman.

He's the one I first learned 20+ years ago about the "dirty side" of the hurricanes.
He takes on-air phone calls during storms (his "Talk to Tom" segment) and sometimes they end up so friggin hilarious with his no-nonsense, off-the-cuff responses. 🤣

Reactions: 6

Loueylouay

VIP Member
When did they say they previewed Moana? They’ve let some media go through and cast members, did he scam his way in with a CM again?

They announced Passholder previews today, they start September 24th. I was hoping he had to wait until the commoners could go.
No I don't know if they previewed it but why wouldn't they have? I think even Deni put up a vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 6

xojamilyn

You know I don't like these content creators but I understand human greed and grifting.What I don't understand are these Stans and their love gushing over these very average families.These people need serious life coaches or something because it is so pathetic.These people really have convinced themselves they are family .There is another content creator out of Canada SaraPlusTwins has cute but very average kids .One million followers and you wouldn't believe the cringe gushing over these kids.I mean people act like they have never seen a baby before.She is also constantly feeding the toddler junk and the followers are loving it even though the food is crap.Baby constantly eating Mom so proud of the garbage going into her baby's mouth.So this isn't just the Trackers.I just wonder what kind of people are into this and supporting other's extavagant lifestyle in their faces while they themselves probably dont have two pennies to run together.No wonder we are in trouble
I used to love watching her and her family (and Chloeandbeans) and the exploitation is out of this world.

Reactions: 5

peteykirch

VIP Member
Joe Rohde was more responsible for the theming of the park, not so much the layout or the ride functionality. He also designed Aulani and Animal Kingdom Lodge. Disney fans nerd out about Joe Rodhe the same way car people nerd out about Harley Earl, Alex Tremulis, or John DeLorean.
Eh Peter Dominic did the heavy lifting for AKL.

hcslacs

VIP Member
Kinda OT, but my TikTok feels like I need to see the M3GAN dance 2000 times a day.

And I don’t mind. I am a bit obsessed.

Too bad Dim didn't include it. Might have made his lame HHN vid a bit more enjoyable.

2020planner

VIP Member
We can keep going back and forth...but "large ocean swells" is not the same as getting hit by a hurricane. Follow NOAA, they give the absolute best hurricane track information or Denis Philips for Florida specific forecasting.
OT but I actually never heard of Denis Philips. Is he just in your area?

I LOVE Dr. Rick Knabb on the Weather Channel (former NHC Director and an FSU grade like myself)

and I've always followed Brian Norcross...he's a friggin LEGEND.

Reactions: 4

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
I am discovering this issue as someone with a toddler who just moved from the southwest United States (where it’s already chilly out for Halloween) to South Central Florida. I wanted a cute Halloween costume for my 15 month old but almost all the store costumes are made for colder weather and not for somewhere warm.
For MNSSHP, I decided we are all just going to wear pumpkin shirts and black shorts and call it day since it will still be hot in early October when we go.
To take this back to the Bojans, I saw lots of car esque costumes at Target and Marshall’s. They should steer Jackson in that direction instead of making him a costume that’s going to be fugly.
South Central Florida? I've heard of Central Florida, South Florida, and even West Central Florida (New term). What area comprises South Central Florida.

Reactions: 4

mjm9

VIP Member
I need to find transportation from Saratoga Springs resort to Port Canaveral Terminal #3.

Any suggestions that won’t cost me an arm and a leg??

🙏

Anyone have experience with Port Canaveral Connections? I did find them.

Reactions: 1