The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn: Sorrrrrry you guyzzzzzzz, we haven't uploaded a lot of "vids" because baby isn't sleeping and he's sick
Also Ginn: We did a staycation at the Contemporary last week and we're going to drag Da Sick Baby to another staycation this weekend so I really definitely won't be editing or uploading
Also also Ginn: But October things will be back to "normal" *fake laugh*
Dim: 🥴 🫠
Also Dim: 💭👬🌭

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm actually thinking they ARE planning to book the insanely expensive suite on the new Disney ship. They always like to make a big deal out of something they would never do, and then hit us with a smug "Surprise!" Remember the sweater? Tim was all "oh no it's too expensive, when would I wear that in Florida?" and then "Mistakes were made."
At this point, I actually want to see them spend as much money as they possibly can on ridiculous sh*t. I hope they take that Disney airplane around the world.

I want Jenn to sign them up for Below Deck like she talked about. They think they are living in a reality show right now. But it's probably annoying them that people at the school "don't know who they are". I don't think most people living in Orlando care much about the theme parks.

Then I want to watch Tim take Buddy 1 to the fire station and police station and ask them to give him a tour. I want to see the reaction.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I knew when Jen mentioned that the baby was "sick" from his flu shot and had a runny nose that he definitely wasn't sick from his shot. Cranky or a little feverish, maybe, but a runny nose? The next day she is clearly sick. With covid running rampant in the states, especially in Florida, that's likely what they have.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
OK so that was one of the strangest home vlogs ever. It was basically just them sitting on the couch, so I skipped through a lot of it.

A couple of things jumped out at me with the parent/teacher conference and wires crossed with the other mom:

Let's just pretend this version of the story is true, the mom doesn't have her tit together and messed up the conference day or time. Why call her out in your vlog like that? Even though she says it's no big deal. Why allow a possible 904k people to hear that their kid's bff mom messed up something, in what is their first interaction with her. Tim and Jenn, because after watching this monstrosity, I KNOW you are BOTH readying here. Don't do that. Your kids are going to make (hopefully) many friends in their childhoods. Do not mention anything, ANYTHING about the parents or the kids in your ridiculous vlogs. Good/Bad/Seemingly indifferent. Do not mention other children or parents. Period.

PS--If mom of J$ bff finds us here, please read the wiki and try your hardest to keep your son far, far away from these people.

Now, when Jenn is telling the story, Jenn mentions that she said to the mom, I'm J$ mom, to which the little boy replied, oh J$ is my best friend. So mom had her kid with her, but the Trackers didn't? Hearing this conversation, it seems like J$ wasn't at the parent/teacher conference, which I don't believe is the way with this type of learning. My kids didn't do this type of school and parent/teacher conferences always included the child. The only types of meeting that didn't include my child were IEP meetings.

So I'm leaning even more towards there is some type of problem or the teacher wanted to talk about J$ delays without J$ present.

View attachment 2452931
Such very good points. And you are quite the sleuth for pointing out Jackson may not have been present as there were problems that needed to be discussed with him not here!

Reactions: 12
This vid was so many eyeroll moments after another, but I just remembered another one - Ginn, who couldn't even remember which part of the nyan cat costume she was, could remember, like the petty witch that she is, that another couple dressed up as nyan cat as well but she thought her and Dim's costume was better. What a bleep. They probably thought the same thing about you, you bleeping witch. Also Nyan Cat isn't dressed up as "toast" like she said, it's Pop Tart cat.
Screen Shot 2023-09-16 at 8.21.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-16 at 8.21.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-16 at 8.27.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-16 at 8.27.25 PM.png

She seriously has the most punchable face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That house must be more of a tornado than normal if they didn’t film once in the kitchen. They always say they want to do more home vlogs. 95% of your home vlogs are sitting and talking anyways, and “easier to edit”. So just do that instead of complaining about it. They really make their very easy life harder for themselves.
And now that they have their “dream“ outdoor space, why aren’t they relaxing out there and filming there instead?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
And now that they have their “dream“ outdoor space, why aren’t they relaxing out there and filming there instead?
The remaining furniture probably showed up and it doesn't fit. Would make sense why the home slog didn't also include the usual "Ginn burns gnocchi no-key in a tetanus pan and drowns lettuce in dressing because she's a genius salad maker" segment. Accidentally filming the mountain of furniture piled on top of one another as seen from the kitchen window would have been too risky.

• Haha
I think that outdoor kitchen storyline has ended and has been discontinued because I think they realized they might actually burn down their house and they are embarrassed. Like Judy from "Family Matters", the outdoor kitchen has been written off of the Tracker show.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think that outdoor kitchen storyline has ended and has been discontinued because I think they realized they might actually burn down their house and they are embarrassed. Like Judy from "Family Matters", the outdoor kitchen has been written off of the Tracker show.
And soon to be Buddy One or Buddy Two as well if they ever have that Tracker princess :sick: :sick: :sick:

Also, we all know they are going to do something akin to what Dim did for his 40th for Jenn's because if she doesn't get something there will be hell to pay.

Reactions: 18
I’ve known a few DC and DE queens who act 22 and are 49 with money….they end up on below deck med or sailing yacht. Difference being, those people DO have some money. More than Ginn. Ginn and Dim won’t be on below deck with Nanny Claws #44.

I would love to see the “girl math”(dumb TikTok saying imo) on them spending 80K+ on a repetitive Disney cuntcierge cruise and how that’ll make money back on YouTube.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think anyone should email or in any way contact the school, That is crossing a line and is creepy af just like that weird lady and her creepy son showing up at AMI. Sure they left too many hints as to where he is going to school which is stupid on their part for safety, but contacting the school would be a huge violation of privacy.
The school will find out about them soon enough if they don’t already know bec J will start saying things that Tim and Jenn wouldn’t want him to say because that’s what kids do, spill secrets.
No one, for any reason, has any business contacting the school

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
All I can say is poor Oliver. Everything about him is bad. Everything about Jackson is just amazing, so awesome, so exciting. Jenn if you don’t like your baby just say that.
Tim trying to excuse the fact the baby doesn’t get a costume because he’s younger than Jackson was at the time of Halloween….. AND?!?!?
that’s so fucked up on many levels! That poor baby.

I have to do some research, but was Jackson as awesome as she is making him seem when hewas a baby?. Didn’t he have a hard time sleeping as well? I can’t remember. I’m going to see what I can find.

Reactions: 16
All I can say is poor Oliver. Everything about him is bad. Everything about Jackson is just amazing, so awesome, so exciting. Jenn if you don’t like your baby just say that.
Tim trying to excuse the fact the baby doesn’t get a costume because he’s younger than Jackson was at the time of Halloween….. AND?!?!?

I have to do some research, but was Jackson as awesome as she is making him seem when hewas a baby?. Didn’t he have a hard time sleeping as well? I can’t remember. I’m going to see what I can find.
I vaguely remember Buddy also having tummy issues and being dragged to Disney Springs anyway so Dim and Ginn could eat at Boathouse or WBG or something.

• Sad
I vaguely remember Buddy also having tummy issues and being dragged to Disney Springs anyway so Dim and Ginn could eat at Boathouse or WBG or something.
Oooh remember the vlog where they got separated in DS? Sephora and then chaos? Good times.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Parents of the year those two are.

And I am sure the school probably is already aware of how awful the Trackers are even if they haven't found Tattle. You can tell just by the way their kid acts. I can imagine the conference probably involved the following:
  • Bojos arrive thirty minutes late due to Live and Jenn demanding an anxiety coffee/fourth breakfast. Other parent is there with her child-who is likely making the complaint about OG Buddy treating him how he treats Da Baby like a rag doll. Awkward conversation with stupid giggle and yeahs insure.
  • Teacher points out OG Buddy's deficiencies in speech, social interaction, potty training, behavior, and how he always asks where the camera is.
  • Jenn cries and says she has anxiety that buddy is really smart and she doesn't know why they are picking on her.
  • Dim tries to mansplain things about how OG Buddy is so smart and knows Eight in Mandarin. He also boast about how much mone they make.
  • Teacher is unimpressed reminds them that she's only trying to help OG Buddy. She mentions that she suspects OG Buddy feels neglected. This will eventually result with Buddy getting the ONLY Halloween costume.
  • Jenn does not take the neglect comment well. Still debating if she blew up or not or cried more crocodile tears to get Dim to get the manager principal.
  • Again, Jenn is ignored and they are a) either given what's equivalent to a preschool PIP plan or B) Buddy is kicked out of school.
  • Regardless, it's not taken well and the car ride home is terrible. Dim ends up going to the parks by himself after giving Jenn some of J$ sleepy juice and tells the nanny to watch all three buddies that night.
  • A staycation is booked to attempt to pacify her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m sure the school and most of the parents already know about the Bojo drama and I do hope they are giving OGB time to hopefully adjust. Whenever my son starts in a new class, I peek at the socials of other parents with kids in his class for the year because I’m curious about who he’ll be around for 6 hours a day. Other mom friends have admitted to doing the same so it’s not unheard of that several family and staff members have already done the same. If there were ANY rumors floating around that my child was in a class with “professional” youtubers, I’d be googling that tit so fast! When you do, tattle comes up on page 1 at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

J$ was 3 1/2 months when the pandemic hit. So they were basically at home with him for about the next 5-6 months until they decided to do a staycation blitz. Babies thrive on routine, which may be why they remember J being easier…they weren’t dragging him all over all the time at this age. I’ll give them some grace that you can’t be a slave to your baby’s routine when it’s your second baby…your older kid needs to have a life. But they don’t need to be staying in a different resort every weekend for sure. And why? So they could put out a D23 video 4-5 days after we heard all the news? Complete waste of time and $$

Well, this weekend's staycation is most likely at the Hard Rock.

The million dollar question is: did Jenn go back and forth to feed (the sick) Big Baby? I'm betting that answer is no, because she's not nursing him. I think these new reflux/sleeping issues stem from that they are giving him 100% formula and haven't found the right type yet. All the comments are talking about Jenn not eating dairy (which was J$ supposed problem) and staying away from spicy....you think she'd know that already, seeing as she has TWO kids and in case you didn't know, she nurses that baby!!!! I really don't think she's nursing him at all, and although I'm a fed is best kind of person, that makes Jenn even more useless, because she clearly does absolutely nothing.

Screen Shot 2023-09-17 at 7.53.45 AM.png

Then I want to watch Tim take Buddy 1 to the fire station and police station and ask them to give him a tour. I want to see the reaction.
I hate to stick up for these assholes but yeah, you actually can take a child to a local fire or police station for a little "tour" of sorts and for them to show the child the fire truck, police car, equipment, etc. It's not uncommon (and especially for kiddos around J.'s age).

Generally, though, they'd like you to call ahead and ask if you could come by and / or what would be a good time.

Poor baby Oliver. This kid is doomed. They just won’t take the time to figure out what is causing his distress. Or better yet maybe contact his doctor and discuss. Another staycation isn’t the answer. And dumping him on yet another nanny surely isn’t the answer. When they post this HHN video, J4Ds will be so giddy I will not be even able to hate watch it. She is clearly not nursing but sometimes it takes a bit to find the right formula. And if she is still nursing, she doesn’t give 2 shits about her diet which clearly is affecting O. So sad. This little baby doesn’t deserve this.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.