The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They thought because he'd give honest reviews and wasn't always praising Universal, Universal kicked him off. I wasn't about to jump in and "Well, actually..." them, but I thought it was interesting how they were at one point fans of TTT and weren't at all surprised he wasn't on media anymore.
And then there are still some Stans who didn’t realize he was no longer media. (Per the comments on the Stan Facebook page, reddit and YouTube.) I’m sure most Stan’s didn’t even realize they used footage from other vloggers last year.

Reactions: 15
Something that I will never understand with these people: Why did she tell us they were going to a parent/teacher conference and then quickly clarified that everyone is doing it. They do not need to tell the audience where they are going and when. They didn't even have to go live at that given moment. Now most of us who have had parent/teacher conferences don't believe her because they typically don't happen a few weeks into the school year AND you can go online to the school calendar to see when parent/teacher conferences really are. Why in the world do they do this? They are theme park/travel vloggers. Keep it simple, because you are not thinking about the safety of your children giving out all this information.
I don't get it either. They absolutely do not have to tell anyone anything they don't want to, yet they encourage rumors by giving out too much information. Hell, they can go live, and when it's time to leave just say "well, we have to get going". Who cares if the stans ask why? Just don't answer them!

Reactions: 21
And then there are still some Stans who didn’t realize he was no longer media. (Per the comments on the Stan Facebook page, reddit and YouTube.) I’m sure most Stan’s didn’t even realize they used footage from other vloggers last year.
My favorites are the ton of stans who insist they are still media. And they will fight anyone to death if you suggest otherwise. 🤪 Jealous haters!!!!! You just wish you could be on Universal’s media list!!!! That is why you are saying Tim is not on this list when I guarantee that he is!!! I guarantee it!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My favorites are the ton of stans who insist they are still media. And they will fight anyone to death if you suggest otherwise. 🤪 Jealous haters!!!!! You just wish you could be on Universal’s media list!!!! That is why you are saying Tim is not on this list when I guarantee that he is!!! I guarantee it!!!!
Ugh, I would like to remind these stans, the Trackers don't give two shits about you! They do not appreciate you because they lack gratitude. So keep defending two idiots who will shadow ban you the second you stop kissing their ass. Idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jackson’s first burn! So last year.
Jackson’s first suspension from school! Trending
I can just imagine the vlog description: Today Buddy got suspended from school and we made suspension cookies! Afterwards, we bought a dunce hat for him to wear at Target so we could make core memories. We also got him a new car #HotWheels #NeedThatSponsorship. Then afterwards we went the Olive Garden. The food was so good but we got a tummy ache again! We also did a round of Suspension Minigolf where we told Buddy he won even though he didn't. He makes his own rules! It was such a fun day.

She'll then link related videos that probably include random things like Christmas from four years ago and Dim's hernia surgery. Stay tuned for Our First Colonoscopy video!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I watched the Oogie Boogie Bash videos posted by Paging Mr Morrow, Magic Journeys, and Provost Park Pass. They were all together laughing, smiling, and having fun. Even Adam the Woo was there with them, dressed up as Elvis enjoying the event.

I couldn’t help but notice who wasn’t in CA taping content of the first night of the party. 🤭

But it really was more important for Dimm to help J4D and the nanny (or two) put the boys to bed. Sacrifices had to be made.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I can just imagine the vlog description: Today Buddy got suspended from school and we made suspension cookies! Afterwards, we bought a dunce hat for him to wear at Target so we could make core memories. We also got him a new car #HotWheels #NeedThatSponsorship. Then afterwards we went the Olive Garden. The food was so good but we got a tummy ache again! We also did a round of Suspension Minigolf where we told Buddy he won even though he didn't. He makes his own rules! It was such a fun day.

She'll then link related videos that probably include random things like Christmas from four years ago and Dim's hernia surgery. Stay tuned for Our First Colonoscopy video!
This 100% on brand for them.

Reactions: 10
Is Jenn that dense to use a picture of her and Dim for her sock account's avatar...seriously. Probably the best dressed/groomed she has looked in awhile though.

Also, anyone think it will be real telling about the parent teacher conference depending on when we get the next vid. To be a fly on the wall in Ft. Pampers:
Jenn: It's your fault he can't talk right. People complain about your pronunciation all the time on Tattle.
Dim: And they blame his attitude on you. You can't even remember his name.
Jenn: He's Buddy.
Dim: Which buddy?
Jenn: I dunno the original one. I think his name start with a J...Jonathan maybe. Let me pull up a vid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Ugh, been trying to track down that green shirt with no luck. Knowing Jenn though it was either ridiculously expensive or from Target. Honestly, I am tempted on making a top ten look of her worst looks but there are so many. Some contenders include but are not limited to:
  • MVP jorts
  • Sausage casing maternity dress worn again as a non-maternity cocktail dress
  • Various Lily Pulitzer HHN contenders
  • Bronco shirt
  • Nursing tanks
  • Blueberry romper
  • That swim atrocity at Discovery Cove this year
  • Dolly Parton shirt
How about a few pics of her fabulous taste in fashion.... I think the flesh colored sausage casing is my favorite hideous disaster,

2021-03-04 (3).png
2021-04-04 (3).png
2021-06-08 (3).png
2021-11-28 (2).png
2021-11-30 (3).png
2021-11-30 (5).png
2022-01-01 (2).png
2022-11-15 (2).png
2022-04-24 (22).png
2022-05-21 (9).png
2022-08-02 (4).png
Screenshot (12).png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I watched the Oogie Boogie Bash videos posted by Paging Mr Morrow, Magic Journeys, and Provost Park Pass. They were all together laughing, smiling, and having fun. Even Adam the Woo was there with them, dressed up as Elvis enjoying the event.

I couldn’t help but notice who wasn’t in CA taping content of the first night of the party. 🤭

But it really was more important for Dimm to help J4D and the nanny (or two) put the boys to bed. Sacrifices had to be made.
I wonder if Tim feels left out not being able to hang out with the other vloggers when they all get together because he has to stay at home and care for 3 children. I’m the end, he must not care too much if he willing to enable Jenn’s behavior.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's too bad What Not to Wear is no longer on. She'd be a prime contender. They'd have a field day with her. And she really does have a skill at making herself look like a real life Mrs. Potts sans the manners and charm that Angela Lansbury gave the character.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

The blue shorts and the flower pool cover up outfits looks like PJ's. The pink flower dress would actually look nice on her if it was two sizes bigger.

Reactions: 11
The blue shorts and the flower pool cover up outfits looks like PJ's. The pink flower dress would actually look nice on her if it was two sizes bigger.
Honestly, most things would look way better on her if she bought the correct size. She won't though. And there's no excuse. With the way they spend she has the money where she could get decent clothes that fit her. Probably could even have a personal shopper if she wanted, though we all know she wouldn't listen to them and/or contort their advice. I think she looks bigger than she actually is because she doesn't wear clothes that are made to fit someone with her shape. Some of the items she chooses also wash her out and/or bring more attention to problem areas.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It's too bad What Not to Wear is no longer on. She'd be a prime contender. They'd have a field day with her. And she really does have a skill at making herself look like a real life Mrs. Potts sans the manners and charm that Angela Lansbury gave the character.

I understand Jackie, Super Enthused was on that show and she still can't dress correctly.

Honestly Jenn needs to work on her hygiene first before worrying about dressing correctly. That includes putting on clean clothes.

Reactions: 14
Honestly, most things would look way better on her if she bought the correct size. She won't though. And there's no excuse. With the way they spend she has the money where she could get decent clothes that it her. Probably could even have a personal shopper if she wanted, though we all know she wouldn't listen to them and/or contort their advice. I think she looks bigger than she actually is because she doesn't wear clothes that are made to fit someone with her shape. Some o f the items she chooses also wash her out and/or bring more attention to problem areas.
Even Target has decent, more professional looking clothes and cute summer dresses in bigger sizes. She just refuses to wear the size that fits her, so she looks ridiculous in everything that she wears. And right now, there are some really cute plus sized influencers showing people that you can dress for your size and still look young and cool. Jenn spends so much time on social media, she should be looking to do some sort of collab with Bloom Chic or a place like that. Never mind, she's too busy being a mother to TWO kids and did y'all know that she's nursing the baby?!?!

Reactions: 15
Even Target has decent, more professional looking clothes and cute summer dresses in bigger sizes. She just refuses to wear the size that fits her, so she looks ridiculous in everything that she wears. And right now, there are some really cute plus sized influencers showing people that you can dress for your size and still look young and cool. Jenn spends so much time on social media, she should be looking to do some sort of collab with Bloom Chic or a place like that. Never mind, she's too busy being a mother to TWO kids and did y'all know that she's nursing the baby?!?!
Whatever happened to those nursing pajamas ya'll...I thought she'd be in them for months. And speaking of moms with kids one of my colleagues just had a baby back in May and was able to be a speaker at a conference last week and left her baby at home with her spouse for three days and they were able to function just fine without a nanny. Surprise, surprise. Imagine if Dim had to go somewhere for three days. Oh wait, he went to GSC for one and she pretty much more or less had a meltdown vlog.

Yeah, it's not like plus size clothing is like it was years ago when finding something that wasn't dowdy was hard to do. She has lots of options but rather stuff herself into Lily P's super strong spandex.

Reactions: 10
Covid is out there folks...when you're bouncing from MNSSHP to HHN Orlando to Oogie Boogie Bash...you're bound to get sick.

While I'm sure Tim wasn't hanging out with Peter, I don't even think there's a friendship there at all, what happens if he gets covid again? Who is going to take care of the 3 children? Jenn will have to hire a nanny to take care of Tim and bring on an extra nanny to drive J$ to school.

IMG_1956.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.