The Tim Tracker #145 and now itโ€™s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They actually did a staycation at the Contemporary for D23. ๐Ÿ™„

Da Baby is sick. Ginn says it's because of his flu shot. witch sounds sick herself as usual. She looks like a walking germ.

Ginn says "we're going to be back on track in October. We'll be back to normal." LOL, SURE you delusional lazy bleep.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
They actually did a staycation at the Contemporary for D23. ๐Ÿ™„

Da Baby is sick. Ginn says it's because of his flu shot. witch sounds sick herself as usual. She looks like a walking germ.

Ginn says "we're going to be back on track in October. We'll be back to normal." LOL, SURE you delusional lazy bleep.
1. JFC. The staycation mentality of these lazy vloggers. Truly something. Why even bother living nearby?
2. Of course he is, heโ€™s been around germ-y ass theme parks and target. Could be anything. Little early for flu. Is she Dr. Ginn, medicine woman?
3. Iโ€™d say she has long COVID but she was a dumb ass bleep beforehand. She always sounds sick. Probably mold in Fort Pampers.
4. There never was a normal with these two idiots.

Reactions: 25
Even the bleeping changing table is askew. It takes one bleeping second to fix that, I don't know how people live like this. But no, the bigger priority is for BOTH of these turds to go upstairs to show Da Baby waking up. JFC.
Screen Shot 2023-09-15 at 6.58.05 PM.png

Ginn says "we think Da Baby has silent reflux" so "they" (uh, the doctor?) put him on pepcid. Ginn says he cries and cries and cries.

Ginn says when Dim tweeted out the $97K suite, it was "clearly a joke" and "people really thought we were booking that" but they didn't/wouldn't because "THERE'S NO BALCONY".

Ginn says Buddy is DOING GREAT IN SCHOOL and some other parent apparently had THEIR "wires crossed" and showed up at the same time. SURE GINN.
Screen Shot 2023-09-15 at 7.04.49 PM.png

Then Ginn nor Dim who TOTALLY DON'T READ HERE say they would rather go on BELOW DECK. bleeping uncreative braindead turds. But please do Ginn, I'm sure Bravo will LOVE you. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Screen Shot 2023-09-15 at 7.05.39 PM.png

The witch kept talking with baby hands in her mouth. Oh my lord, she's just... something.
Screen Shot 2023-09-15 at 7.07.54 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Ginn says she would never wanna go on TV and "be the person that doesn't tip" "especially because [she's] been in the service industry". You shouldn't have to be in the service industry to have empathy on tipping, you narcisstic lying liar of a witch.

TMI time yet again.
Screen Shot 2023-09-15 at 7.11.58 PM.png

Okay Ginn. ๐Ÿ’ฉ
Screen Shot 2023-09-15 at 7.12.57 PM.png

They go to Firehouse Subs for lunch (because they have time to go dilly-dally for lunch unlike those of us with jobs), then they go to Outback Steakhouse for bleeping dinner on the same day.

They wanted to go "meet a police officer" at the police station for Buddy's show-and-tell but the station was closed (maybe they just hate you), so instead they went to Outback. Because... that makes sense.

They can't remember if Buddy was Piglet for his first or second Halloween. They're going on a cruise before Halloween.

Dimmy explains what a foam poster board is for people who have never gone to school and made presentations. #Dimsplaining

Dim admits Da Baby can't sit up on his own or crawl.

Ginn is surprised kids on TikTok don't know what Lilith Fair is. witch you don't even know what day it is half the time so shut up.

Ginn says Nick the Dick doesn't know some of the music they used to listen to. He was probably busy trying to convert black and brown people in other countries to hardcore Christianism, Ginn.

Ginn feels bad for the other members of NSYNC who aren't Justin Timberlake. Don't worry Ginn, I'm pretty sure they're all actually doing just fine, but if not, you can give them "set for life" financial advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ginn says summer nanny who went back to college is 20. Was helping Ginn set up a poshmark shop part of Nanny Claws' job description? Ginn even says "I had her help me". witch I hope you tipped her. Ginn decides she wants to instead now set up an Instagram account to sell her clothes. Okay sure. Maybe the winter nanny can help you with that.
Screen Shot 2023-09-15 at 7.28.13 PM.png

Ginn says Sugar Ray only had one hit. She also says in their downstairs bathroom storage is where she has a huge box of CDs, because that's a great place to store those.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So... Ginn is admitting Buddy is usually late for school? And whose fault is that Ginn?
Screen Shot 2023-09-15 at 7.32.30 PM.png

Ginn also says Buddy knew exactly what firefighters did. In Outback steakhouse, he told Dimmy that firefighters eat eyes and tried to grab Dimmy's eye, so yeah, sounds like he knows exactly what firefighters do. No problem, he'll learn eventually what they do when they show up to Ft Pampers to put out the outdoor kitchen catastrophic fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
They ramble for 57 hours (as they said themselves) and go over their stupid Starbucks orders (that they got after both dropping Buddy off at school because apparently you need two damn adults to drop one freaking kid off??) and keep sitting on the couch and rambling while Da Baby keeps dropping his pacifier, and then Ginn admits they still need to pack for yet another stay (probably HHN) which "you guyzzz will see next week" and Dim says they need to clean up before they leave. You never clean up, why pretend. My goodness, the executive dysfunction and time mismanagement is just.... on another level. This week I attended a 3-day conference with a bajillion sessions, still stayed on top of work emails, saw the Foo Fighters in concert, took and passed a 5th certification exam for my field of work, picked up groceries, did a couple loads of laundry, and made dinner every night.

These two just sit on the bleeping couch and blab. Ginn does a very awkward fake laugh and then awkward quick-kiss-the-baby-to-avoid-the-awkward-tension again when she admits home slogs are easier to edit and Dim doesn't say "oh that's okay honey, it's totalllllly fine", he just... looks away.
Screen Shot 2023-09-15 at 7.44.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-15 at 7.44.29 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So OG Buddy is going to have another disastrous homemade costume yet again. They couldnโ€™t even make a simple ghost costume for him last year but have deluded themselves that they can make a car costume?

• Haha
  • Sad
So OG Buddy is going to have another disastrous homemade costume yet again. They couldnโ€™t even make a simple ghost costume for him last year but have deluded themselves that they can make a car costume?
And it sounds like they want to bring this awkward car costume on the cruise (because it's "going to be all about" Buddy), I think? With all their rambling it's hard to decipher whatever the duck they think they're saying.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Even the bleeping changing table is askew. It takes one bleeping second to fix that, I don't know how people live like this. But no, the bigger priority is for BOTH of these turds to go upstairs to show Da Baby waking up. JFC.
View attachment 2452269

Ginn says "we think Da Baby has silent reflux" so "they" (uh, the doctor?) put him on pepcid. Ginn says he cries and cries and cries.

Ginn says when Dim tweeted out the $97K suite, it was "clearly a joke" and "people really thought we were booking that" but they didn't/wouldn't because "THERE'S NO BALCONY".

Ginn says Buddy is DOING GREAT IN SCHOOL and some other parent apparently had THEIR "wires crossed" and showed up at the same time. SURE GINN.
View attachment 2452276

Then Ginn nor Dim who TOTALLY DON'T READ HERE say they would rather go on BELOW DECK. bleeping uncreative braindead turds. But please do Ginn, I'm sure Bravo will LOVE you. ๐Ÿ˜‰
View attachment 2452277

The witch kept talking with baby hands in her mouth. Oh my lord, she's just... something.
View attachment 2452278
Tim and Jen..Im so glad my idea of you guys sailing on a Below Deck yacht made it to your "daily vid". Tell me again that you read tattle without telling me you read tattle.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
And it sounds like they want to bring this awkward car costume on the cruise (because it's "going to be all about" Buddy), I think? With all their rambling it's hard to decipher whatever the duck they think they're saying.
And it would be one thing if they were artistically talented and creative but we saw first hand last year that Jenn couldnโ€™t even cut holes in a sheet correctly for a ghost costume. She said she wants Jackson to help paint it too. Not to be rude, but itโ€™s gonna look like tit if they have a 3 year old painting it. Especially if his school does a Halloween party with costumes, the other kids may not be nice about it.

Reactions: 18
What morons. Their kid started preschool. He has rarely been around other kids his age, let alone a whole room full of kids. There are going to be so many germs floating around in that house now, even more than before. And I bet they put Buddy's dirty backpack and lunchbox on the counter. ๐Ÿฅด

On top of that, multiple staycations.

Wouldn't be surprised if baby O has COVID.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Jenn, the star of the show and the executive in charge of chaos, is back! Jenn continues to call Oliver "Buddy". Marvel at the editing, with the Trackers eating at Firehouse Subs and then it is a cut to them eating at Outback. We learn from Buddy #1 that firemen eat daddy. I would have thought it was the other way around. Jenn is calling out famous people who she deems aren't that famous or worthy of fame. Nick doesn't know the Trackers' favorite musicians. Maybe because he is significantly younger? If you suffer from insomnia, I urge you to watch the latest video because you will be cured.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.