Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rebelle

VIP Member
Just a little bit of a Disney Adult vent. Feel free to skip!

D23 is my yearly reminder that there are Disney Adults who are actually the fucking worst. They give the rest of Disney Adults, who are just trying to be happy and enjoy it, a bad name.
If you’re that fucking upset at the possibility of Encanto in AK bc “it doesn’t represent animals or conservation” & “doesn’t fit the theme” and have to post a multi paragraph angry rant on Twitter with Ginn level condescending asshole replies to anyone who doesn’t agree with you and tries to politely explain why, go find a new hobby. Bc you’re just a miserable person and there’s no pleasing you.
Most of us just want a happy break from our everyday lives. It’s really not that serious.
/end

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

cari_

Lol I had it on in the background and TPD showed up and my hubby said “oh who’s the gay guy?” I laughed and said “he’s supposedly straight but I don’t see it” he said “there is nothing straight about that guy, look how he looks at Tim” 🤣
Tim and TPD are in the Tim/Jenn on the couch pose. I feel like Tim is sitting in TPD’s lap. Here is a shot of TPD giving Tim one of his longing looks.
EB5B70E2-328C-431F-B09A-05073727D756.jpeg

And here’s Tim and TPD having a real genuine laugh. I can’t think of a time Tim laughs like this with Jenn.
F2383B4B-9BCE-4D07-8C37-5B5A454FA063.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Forest

VIP Member
I don’t know why anyone does D23 videos. Isn’t most of it live-streamed? And you can read Twitter for 5 minutes and catch up.

Do we need Tracker “reporting” on it? We do not.

I can see if you actually have commentary and interesting opinions to add, which Tracker doesn’t. But those videos can come later anyway.

• Heart

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
Imagine pandering to a corporation which sells shirts like this for $25. Disney Corp is pumping out trash to fill the oceans while the sycophantic trackers cheer it on. “Weeeeeeee!”
View attachment 2427867
If my job "fired" me like Disney canceled the Slackers, wouldn't you find something else to be your "job". They didn't even really like Disney before. They were mainly Universal trolls, until Universal fired them too.
They aren't even Disney fans. They don't know much about the movies, park facts, or Disney history at all. Dim barely goes to Animal Kingdom ever. He goes to EPCOT strictly for food & whine (Dim doesn't drink, just wait 5 minutes and he'll tell you).
They still aren't fans, but everything they do is #Disney for clicks. They have thrown so much money at Disney. They went from being #hosted to paying Disney large sums of money to try to be their slovenly dimwitted spokesperson. They have progressively gotten worse at their "job" as the years have gone on. Imagine getting worse at your job year after year and consistently tardy to work.
Have they realized that they have been blacklisted from the media invite list? That they aren't getting endorsements from companies besides a picture frame from the 90's? Only B-list hosts by Seaworld and tacky AirBnB company in which they openly say in their videos that those don't get any views.
But hey, let's pay Disney more money to go on another pointless cruise to do and eat all the exact same stuff they have done on the exact other Disney cruises. Absolute genius career plan. 🥴

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn: Sorrrrrry you guyzzzzzzz, we haven't uploaded a lot of "vids" because baby isn't sleeping and he's sick
Also Ginn: We did a staycation at the Contemporary last week and we're going to drag Da Sick Baby to another staycation this weekend so I really definitely won't be editing or uploading
Also also Ginn: But October things will be back to "normal" *fake laugh*
Dim: 🥴 🫠
Also Dim: 💭👬🌭

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
So... was Ginn supposed to join Dim on this night? And didn't at all? And no VIP tour this time with Seward or C-word or whatever the fuck her name is?

Boring AF even skipping through all the blabbing. This "vid" could be summarized as rain, lines, rain, lines, rain, lines, rain, lines. You couldn't pay me enough to attend. Dim hated his hot dog, Ginn kept in Dim whining about choosing between two different food "booze" with long lines, chose to not go to either of them, went to another one with more lines, wanted a corn dog but the line was too long for him, so he just went with a spiral tater thing? LOL. Manservant Mike must have had to listen to damp Dimmy complain all night.

Didn't look like they "ran" into any "friends" to sweeten up with fake compliments before "borrowing" their media footage - would be hilarious if other vloggers avoided them because of what they did last year.

Dim looks like he should have been a scare actor.
Screen Shot 2023-09-05 at 3.08.05 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
She said she still has clothes from the late 90’s and early 2000’s that she wants to sell on Depop and Poshmark because they deserve a new life even if they don’t fit her anymore. She clearly has a problem with being attached to these “things” and not being able to throw any of it away.
I meant to mention this earlier...and I know they've been reading here a lot lately. Jenn---now it's time to help. Find a women's shelter or a thrift shop whose proceeds go to support women and drop all the clothing off there. Someone who is "set for life" should not be selling their old clothing on Depop and Poshmark. You folks have everything. You live this insane, over the top, lifestyle (still not jealous) DONATE those clothes to women who need them. You're saying your stuff is so cool and back in style....HELP OTHER WOMEN! And while you are at it, donate the baby's clothing too. Maybe find one of those homes where teen mothers go? Now it's time to help, remember that bullshit? Actually help some real people.

If Ginn doesn’t find a problem with having made Summer Nanny help her with attempting to set up a poshmark page, I don’t know why she can’t just make Fall Semester Nanny take care of a costume for Da Baby (and a backup costume for Buddy that will be needed so he doesn’t have core memories of being teased by his classmates).
The way she talked about Jess helping her and giving her advice made me think that Jenn wants a teenager daughter bestie, not two sons under the age of 4. Once again, Jenn has broken the employer/employee boundaries. The girl was there to watch your kid...her job is to take care of your kid...not be your bestie/support system/internet selling helper. Boundaries.

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
The way she said "I have to go feed Da Baby" at the end of their "hard out" of the live show with as much enthusiasm as "I have to go take a dump". Though she probably has more enthusiasm for the latter. Experiencing buyer's procreater's remorse, Ginn?
So, at the beginning of the live show, when someone asks about the baby, Jenn says--he's being put down for a nap...I think. But then Tim says, he's just finishing up some food. So--and again, it's been a while since I've had a 6 month old. If at noon, the baby was JUST finishing up some "food" and "being put down for a nap". Why in the world would he need to be fed 1 hour later? Do they wake a napping baby so Jenn can feel useful? Jenn saying she has to feed the baby is just something she says....I'm not convinced she's even still nursing him anymore. It's for stan attention.

ETA: for Marie and all the stans lurking...I do not give a fuck if Jenn (or anyone) nurses or formula feeds. I truly do not. Fed is best. You do you. What I absolutely cannot stand is the "I NURSE MY BABY!!!!!!!" showmanship. We get it, you're not special, millions of people breastfeed and don't say it outloud every single chance they can get. Also, did you know she has two kids?

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Happy 6 months, by the way, to the newest Bojan employee. He might get placed on a PIP if he fails to dash in his diaper, so don't expect a raise or anything, Da Baby.

Thumbnail doesn't disappoint on this one.
Screen Shot 2023-09-06 at 11.27.24 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow

YoutubeLawyer

No idea how Jenn is coping unless the nanny is spending the night.
I don't believe she is as incapable as some think. I think she is fully capable of taking care of the kids while Tim is out late. I believe she can put them both to bed, feed them both, etc. I believe she doesn't want to and will complain about it to no end. I believe she thinks she's a saint for managing it and deserves accolades. I also think it's why we don't have a video today, because she actually had to be a late night parent this evening. Imagine being a real working mom. You'd be fired, Jen.

But let's not give Tim any slack. It is not like he is being held late at the office or got stuck in surgery. He is not working either. He's out late because he's at Disney World with his Pay to Play buddy because no one will hang out with him for free. He is thrilled to not be at home with the monsters he helped bring into this world. He doesn't want to take care of them either, and is all too happy to enjoy what he thinks is a VIP experience at D23. He thinks having pics like that on the internet is a brag. I'd be mortified to be photographed with that ridiculous equipment lol. You're not NBC, Tim!

• Heart
  • Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I hope it really pisses Tim off seeing smaller creators get the media invites he used to get... I'm happy TPE got a media invite to BOTH opening weekends of HHN
Dev got invited to both too. I can't stand the guy, but I do smile when I see that Universal invites a guy out whose mugshot is all over the internet and not Tim.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I can imagine the meeting went something like this:
Teacher: Buddy is difficult to understand. Have you guys thought about maybe getting him into speech therapy?
Jenn: He must have been speaking Mandarin. He's fluid in it, you know.
Teacher: He knows the number eight.

• Haha

DisNuts

Chatty Member
When somebody suggests that Disney should listen to ideas from “normal people”, Jenn makes some snide comment about the imagineers making a ton of money so no “normal” person should be giving them ideas for free. This coming from a person who makes a living by shooting video of those imagineers’ ideas!

• Wow
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn says she would never wanna go on TV and "be the person that doesn't tip" "especially because [she's] been in the service industry". You shouldn't have to be in the service industry to have empathy on tipping, you narcisstic lying liar of a bitch.

TMI time yet again.
Screen Shot 2023-09-15 at 7.11.58 PM.png

Okay Ginn. 💩
Screen Shot 2023-09-15 at 7.12.57 PM.png

They go to Firehouse Subs for lunch (because they have time to go dilly-dally for lunch unlike those of us with jobs), then they go to Outback Steakhouse for fucking dinner on the same day.

They wanted to go "meet a police officer" at the police station for Buddy's show-and-tell but the station was closed (maybe they just hate you), so instead they went to Outback. Because... that makes sense.

They can't remember if Buddy was Piglet for his first or second Halloween. They're going on a cruise before Halloween.

Dimmy explains what a foam poster board is for people who have never gone to school and made presentations. #Dimsplaining

Dim admits Da Baby can't sit up on his own or crawl.

Ginn is surprised kids on TikTok don't know what Lilith Fair is. Bitch you don't even know what day it is half the time so shut up.

Ginn says Nick the Dick doesn't know some of the music they used to listen to. He was probably busy trying to convert black and brown people in other countries to hardcore Christianism, Ginn.

Ginn feels bad for the other members of NSYNC who aren't Justin Timberlake. Don't worry Ginn, I'm pretty sure they're all actually doing just fine, but if not, you can give them "set for life" financial advice.

• Haha

Caligirl123

Just got back from a week at WDW. Here are a few points:

It. Was. HOT!!!! - we managed
Had one monsoonal night at Epcot - we managed.
Only saw one obnoxious grifter. At MNSSHP, some dumb blonde bitch monopolizing the Cadaver Dans time - thus ruining it for everyone. I can’t remember her name, but fuck her.

Spoke with 2 cast members - both of which shared with us their utter disdain for Vloggers - the Trackers. Loved their honesty.

• Heart

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Sorry, but I’m not buying that Jackson is doing good in school. I think the “conference” was actually a come to Jesus meeting about J’s behavior and Jenn moped for the entire week, ergo the lack of uploads

• Heart

airbusA330

VIP Member
Ginn is very clearly mentally ill.

Ginn, get some mental help. If you can “only manage” one costume. It’s time for mental help. If the house is messy and new buddy’s room isn’t even done. It’s time for mental help. Help is OK. Help is not another fucking nanny so you can sit on the couch and ignore your two children.

The only thing Ginn can really handle ‘making’ is phlegm.

• Sad
  • Haha