Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
D23 in general is an absolute joke now when it comes to theme park "announcements" and "Blue Sky" discussions. Especially for Florida. Attractions that are announced but never built (Play Pavilion, Main Street Theater, Mary Poppins). A Hatbox Ghost for Haunted Mansion and a Figment costume that seems to take years to actually show up. What will happen to Dinoland? Last year it was possibly changing to Moana and Zootopia. This year it's possibly changing to Encanto and Indiana Jones. What will Dinoland possibly turn into next year? Peter Pan and Tangled? What is coming to Magic Kingdom Beyond Big Thunder? Something, eventually. Maybe. It is as frustrating as watching the Trackers. Disney, how about announcing some actual plans and then actually building them in under 5 f*cking years. Because I don't believe most of the things they discussed at D23 will actually see the light of day.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Commandereddy

My wife got home from work & was cracking up about what happened at Magic Kingdom this morning. They had to close Frontierland because a real bear was up in a tree. She saw it in one of her Disney Facebook groups. People in the group were photo-shopping bears on different rides. We were joking if the bear would be Dim's park buddy for today. So she made this picture.
1695082042447.png

• Haha
And now that they have their “dream“ outdoor space, why aren’t they relaxing out there and filming there instead?
I think that outdoor kitchen storyline has ended and has been discontinued because I think they realized they might actually burn down their house and they are embarrassed. Like Judy from "Family Matters", the outdoor kitchen has been written off of the Tracker show.

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
She stares at herself so much she totally loses her train of thought most of the time. I'd also lose my train of thought if this is what I saw in the mirror.
Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 9.02.24 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-20 at 10.47.32 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-12-20 at 7.29.08 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I seriously hope she's planning on changing that shirt before going into the school. Actually both of them need more appropriate outfits, but that shirt just doesn't scream "classy private school mom" to me. Dress for the part, Jenn.
Hopefully Tim will wear his Muppet shirt yet again if he is actually going to the school.

I hope the parent teacher conference starts off with:

"So, we found your channel on YouTube. We need to discuss some things..."

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Even the fucking changing table is askew. It takes one fucking second to fix that, I don't know how people live like this. But no, the bigger priority is for BOTH of these turds to go upstairs to show Da Baby waking up. JFC.
Screen Shot 2023-09-15 at 6.58.05 PM.png

Ginn says "we think Da Baby has silent reflux" so "they" (uh, the doctor?) put him on pepcid. Ginn says he cries and cries and cries.

Ginn says when Dim tweeted out the $97K suite, it was "clearly a joke" and "people really thought we were booking that" but they didn't/wouldn't because "THERE'S NO BALCONY".

Ginn says Buddy is DOING GREAT IN SCHOOL and some other parent apparently had THEIR "wires crossed" and showed up at the same time. SURE GINN.
Screen Shot 2023-09-15 at 7.04.49 PM.png

Then Ginn nor Dim who TOTALLY DON'T READ HERE say they would rather go on BELOW DECK. Fucking uncreative braindead turds. But please do Ginn, I'm sure Bravo will LOVE you. 😉
Screen Shot 2023-09-15 at 7.05.39 PM.png

The bitch kept talking with baby hands in her mouth. Oh my lord, she's just... something.
Screen Shot 2023-09-15 at 7.07.54 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I am not a fan of Nate at all BUT I have to give him credit in that he promotes strong brand recognition, if you will, with those very consistent thumbnail designs. They actually *are* quite balanced and visually appealing and look a bazillion times more professional than anything the Trackers put out.
Although I'm positive that it's all an act, and the PMM we see in the vlogs is a character he plays, it's a lot more enjoyable to watch someone who is jolly experiencing these things, than someone who looks absolutely miserable and unenthusiastic.

And while I do think he drinks too much, it's much better than the holier than thou---oh nooooooo there's alcohol in those donuts!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Sorry, but I’m not buying that Jackson is doing good in school. I think the “conference” was actually a come to Jesus meeting about J’s behavior and Jenn moped for the entire week, ergo the lack of uploads
Yep. Her fake laughs were even more forced and awkward than usual and she didn't even remember to gush about their oUtDoOr kItChEn or make a point to go out to the mini fridge just to grab some spicy water.

Also, if your baby supposedly has the flu because of the flu shot and has "silent reflux" and isn't sleeping and keeps crying, why the fuck are you dragging it unnecessarily to Firehouse Subs AND Outback to eat in? Have these fuckers never heard of ordering take-out? Also, I like how they both say they're sooooo sleep-deprived but also continue to pretend they're doing decaf (oh wait, Ginn is now saying she does "half-decaf, half-regular").

And she REALLY needs to stop comparing the two spawn. Also her theories are stupid. "Buddy was a good sleepy baby and that's why he's now a wild toddler. Da Baby is a wild baby and so he'll probably be a calm kid."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Oh, Jeff the pipeline buddy makes a return in the Seaworld Still Likes Us video. It's almost as we are having a try out for the Jenn recast. And I thought Nick the Dick had it in the bag.

TTT 146: Seaworld Still Likes Us

• Haha
Reactions: 31

airbusA330

VIP Member
Things the trackers need:
1. Space between their new grill and house
2. Speech therapy for J$
3. A helmet for big baby

Things the trackers do not need:
1. Disney staycation

• Haha
So they didn’t book the $97,000 cruise suite “purely because there is no balcony” Sure.

Although knowing how they flush money down the toilet, maybe she’s not lying
I really want to see a Vid where Tim, dressed in his Gucci Mickey sweater, surprises Jenn with a stay in that $97,000 cruise suite---and then together, with their staff of nannies, they light a stack of money on fire.

• Haha
  • Heart

bten1989

VIP Member
She always looks extra deranged in live show thumbnails, like she will actually kill you (if it didn't cause her to break out into a sweat). Dim looks like a hostage who's been punched in his droopy eye multiple times.
This one has to be my favorite. The level of unhinged these two were at this moment was off the charts. Tim looked like an OBT panhandler and Jenn doing whatever the fuck that was with her hair.... Seriously she needs someone in her life to tell her when things are just not a good idea. Honestly, Jenn may need a conservatorship.

1693944487685.png

• Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I truly don't understand why they don't buy a costume.
The entire reason she is insisting on making the costume is so that she can pretend to herself that she is not an absentee mother, which she is. She doesn’t care about her children and it shows all year long so she thinks that if she throws together some half ass costume she can say “but I made his costume” never mind the fact that she doesn’t do anything else with her child.

bten1989

VIP Member
I hope it really pisses Tim off seeing smaller creators get the media invites he used to get... I'm happy TPE got a media invite to BOTH opening weekends of HHN
The irony of it all is that TPE was the ONLY vlogger that the Slackers stole footage from last year to say anything. It wasn't much, but at least it was something. Now look where we are.

• Heart
  • Wow

PistachioNut

VIP Member
That house must be more of a tornado than normal if they didn’t film once in the kitchen. They always say they want to do more home vlogs. 95% of your home vlogs are sitting and talking anyways, and “easier to edit”. So just do that instead of complaining about it. They really make their very easy life harder for themselves.
And now that they have their “dream“ outdoor space, why aren’t they relaxing out there and filming there instead?

• Haha
Also extreme eye roll at her saying she was so excited for the parent-teacher conference. Has she never been to one of those, even as a kid? There's like nothing exciting about those. Who says that? It's so over the top. You couldn't be bothered to drag your ass to Buddy's first official swimming class, but want to pretend you're SO EXCITED for a fucking parent-teacher conference? She's so embarrassing.
Inspired by this
The Tim Tracker #146 - Parent-Teacher conference attended by the Nanny, while we vlog the Outlet Character Warehouse

• Haha