The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. I also think, even though every single one of us said it here, they had absolutely no idea how much harder it is to have a second child.

They had it relatively easy, for lack of a better word, with J$ being born right before the pandemic. They were stuck inside for the age that O is now. As things gradually opened, they had basic stuff to cover in videos, they did their staycations but they really weren't living regular, everyday lives with a baby. Now they with an almost 4 year old and a baby, they are completely in over their heads. Especially with Jenn being as useless as she is.

Does anyone here think if they were to divorce, would Jenn even fight for the kids? I don't think she would. There's no way she wants to deal with them, even if Tim paid her. Especially as they get older and aren't cute and don't need her for anything at all, not that she does a whole lot right now.
She'd fight for them to avoid child support if Florida is anything like the state I practice in. You see non-attentive parents even wanting to be primary or do split custody just to avoid paying a chunk of their income to their ex every month. Also, I wouldn't necessarily say most judges side with the woman when it comes to divorce. Most of them I practice in are fairly neutral-save for one who is very dad friendly-I just think that the traditional gender roles often lead it to where the moms are generally primary. I don't even know what FL in general looks for in custody but here it is a host of factors including stability. I don't even have to say anything about Jenn and stability.

Also, no idea if FL is a community or separte property state or not though that in itself would play havoc if they eventually got divorced. I don't even want to think of the headache for that poor attorney. There probably would be so many temporary hearings alone over so many stupid issues.

Reactions: 12
I might be in the minority with this opinion but I don’t think Tim is as unhappy with Jenn as some here may think. He still sees her as the hot chick (lol) as evident with him saying to her on camera that she is beautiful and looks like Nicole Kidman.
If he was really concerned about the channel and upset with Jenn, he would have hired an editor years ago or even just took over the editing himself. But he still holds her in a high regard and let’s her get away with taking days to upload videos and not even doing the bare minimum as a mother.
While I do believe they don’t talk much, I don’t think that Tim wants to lose her. He may be tired but to him, it’s the price he pays to be with the “hot chick.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I might be in the minority with this opinion but I don’t think Tim is as unhappy with Jenn as some here may think. He still sees her as the hot chick (lol) as evident with him saying to her on camera that she is beautiful and looks like Nicole Kidman.
If he was really concerned about the channel and upset with Jenn, he would have hired an editor years ago or even just took over the editing himself. But he still holds her in a high regard and let’s her get away with taking days to upload videos and not even doing the bare minimum as a mother.
While I do believe they don’t talk much, I don’t think that Tim wants to lose her. He may be tired but to him, it’s the price he pays to be with the “hot chick.”
I was thinking the same thing essentially. They don't really give off the vibes of a couple that would divorce. And even if it ever got to that stage where he finally gets tired of her crappy parenting and general laziness and uselessness he himself would be to lazy to go through with a divorce. I assume she'd make a hellacious and demanding ex-wife and, even as dim as he is, he would realize that too and would rather suffer thru the marriage than go thru the trouble of a divorce.

Reactions: 20
I wanted to share my thoughts on tracker world since they continue to disappoint not only their stans but us hate watchers also. I feel like Tim and Jenn have been extremely over the YouTube thing for months now and it’s really starting to show. I think they miss the glory days (2017-2021) when they were on top and didn’t have any kids with little to no stress. These two are not cut out to be parents at all. I believe Tim was the one who wanted children and Jenn never did but he put his foot down and she agreed to have the first child (OG Buddy) and I think a agreement was made between them where Tim is the one who does everything because he wanted children. This makes sense to me because I have never seen a woman be as pathetic and completely useless as Jenn. The first year or so with OG Buddy was fun for them and brought in some extra views but it quickly dried up and became stressful for them because buddy is a hand full. It’s not Jackson’s fault it’s the parents. Fast forward a few years later when the views were at a all time low for them after they got cancelled in 2020 I believe it was Jenn’s brilliant idea to have a second child to help with views and she was wanted a baby girl. Welp that didn’t happen did it. She’s been so depressed ever since she found out they were having another boy. I 100% believe they are having marriage issues and that’s why they act like roommates. They only communicate when the camera is on how sad. Now they have maybe two nannies to take care of their miracle children that they don’t want because they don’t have the freedom that they once had plus Mike the assistant who is hired by Jenn to always keep eyes on Tim at the parks. I feel like Tim has wondering eyes. Now she has another pair of eyes with Nick the Dick. I do think Nick and Tim are on the DL with each other. I would pay so much money to be a fly on the wall in that house right now because $hit is going down! They need to put the camera down for 6-12 months and really figure life out. If they are really set for life they will be just fine to take a long break. Tim looks like death and Jenn looks like a hippo! Their videos this year have been dog $hit. They need to stop making Disney and theme park videos and just concentrate on making family and home vlogs. If that happens maybe their channel still has a little bit of a chance. People really don’t care about Disney videos anymore. I wonder how much they spend a month on views and subscribers?
They don't need to concentrate on home vlogs. They need to stop exploiting their children. YouTube needs to ban these type of videos. I don't get why they haven't yet. It's sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't know. I think they are unhappy with each other on some level, they do make swipes at each other. Notably her during the lives at him and him at her lying about sharing her plate at Discovery Cove, but I do feel like they may just stay together merely because they neither one of them wants to leave their comfort zone. They may not even realize how miserable the other makes them. As for full blown divorce though, I think that might only happen if either a) the channel dries up and he's not making enough money for her to go on a cruise every other day or b) another "hot" chick decides they want to give him a try and demands he divorces her.

Reactions: 18
I think that it would have to take some sort of major event for them to get divorced. Mainly, infidelity but if they lose enough income from the failing channel, that might break them. I do think if Tim had an affair with a dude, she'd give him a pass.

Even if he still sees her at the hot chick, Tim has to be tired of his miserable life right now. He's out there doing some pretty fun stuff and he just comes across as exhausted and hating life. Jenn is a master manipulator. The way she lies to the audience about the 10 hours to edit the videos, she lies to Tim. Tim believes she needs two nannies to get the kids to bed without him. Tim believes it's sooooooooo hard to nurse a baby while also having a 3 year old. Don't get me wrong, those things are challenging, but not the way she makes it seem. Tim might wake up one day and realize that there are single moms out there who work actual, difficult jobs, full time AND take care of their children, alone and don't nonstop complain about it.

Reactions: 25
I had a good friend who stayed with her husband until the kids were older (teenage years) - they were not in the same caliber ($$ wise that is) as Timmy and J4D's (who we are told are 'set for life') but in the end the snipping at each other was becoming an every day occurrence with them. Truthfully I can't see these 2 asshats going thru a divorce, and if that happens, Timmy better fight for those boys, J4D's couldn't give a 'rats ass' about them. She only sees $$$ when it comes to the 2 miracle children - never love. that's just plain sad.

Reactions: 13
Even if they don't hate or resent each other, they still give off vibes like they never speak to one another unless the camera's rolling. Listen I'm a married millennial as well and my wife and are both guilty of scrolling on our phones on the couch most nights after we put our daughter to bed. But I think these two RARELY converse no matter what.

Reactions: 22
They are way too lazy to go through the divorce process let alone hire an attorney. I could actually see them trying to cut corners and do it pro se if they ever did get around to think about divorcing but that in itself would be a disaster since I think Dim is barely literate and I doubt they would efficently be able to go through all their assets and debts without bleeping something up. And if it's contested it's going to be an even bigger mess.

Reactions: 16
I wanted to share my thoughts on tracker world since they continue to disappoint not only their stans but us hate watchers also. I feel like Tim and Jenn have been extremely over the YouTube thing for months now and it’s really starting to show. I think they miss the glory days (2017-2021) when they were on top and didn’t have any kids with little to no stress. These two are not cut out to be parents at all. I believe Tim was the one who wanted children and Jenn never did but he put his foot down and she agreed to have the first child (OG Buddy) and I think a agreement was made between them where Tim is the one who does everything because he wanted children. This makes sense to me because I have never seen a woman be as pathetic and completely useless as Jenn. The first year or so with OG Buddy was fun for them and brought in some extra views but it quickly dried up and became stressful for them because buddy is a hand full. It’s not Jackson’s fault it’s the parents. Fast forward a few years later when the views were at a all time low for them after they got cancelled in 2020 I believe it was Jenn’s brilliant idea to have a second child to help with views and she was wanted a baby girl. Welp that didn’t happen did it. She’s been so depressed ever since she found out they were having another boy. I 100% believe they are having marriage issues and that’s why they act like roommates. They only communicate when the camera is on how sad. Now they have maybe two nannies to take care of their miracle children that they don’t want because they don’t have the freedom that they once had plus Mike the assistant who is hired by Jenn to always keep eyes on Tim at the parks. I feel like Tim has wondering eyes. Now she has another pair of eyes with Nick the Dick. I do think Nick and Tim are on the DL with each other. I would pay so much money to be a fly on the wall in that house right now because $hit is going down! They need to put the camera down for 6-12 months and really figure life out. If they are really set for life they will be just fine to take a long break. Tim looks like death and Jenn looks like a hippo! Their videos this year have been dog $hit. They need to stop making Disney and theme park videos and just concentrate on making family and home vlogs. If that happens maybe their channel still has a little bit of a chance. People really don’t care about Disney videos anymore. I wonder how much they spend a month on views and subscribers?
I think Jackson was an "Oops!" Baby. I don't think either one of them wanted kids. But Oliver was planned and hoped to be a girl for the attention that Jenn craves.

Reactions: 16
Yep - gonna have to miss this one too - if anyone takes the plunge - do fill us in....

Reactions: 15
It's so dead in Trackerland. We usually go thru threads here about every 8 days. This one has been around 9 and we are only about 2/3 the way thru. I guess it also reflects in their views. Are people finally getting bored of them??

And I see they just posted a new vid, at SeaWorld. Typically amongst their lowest viewed. I assumed he was "invited out". I still don't get why they still do that. He brings nothing for them.

Reactions: 21
Nah even with the fact most divorce judges tend to side with women, Dim has hours of footage that shows Ginn is unable to care for the kids on her own, so he should get 100% custody and not owe her a cent.
The fact that she refuses to drive and has said on camera she can't take care of both kids by herself would be enough for any judge I would think. She would tell her adoring stans that she wants the kids but Dim fought dirty to get them for a "woah is me" party. But she doesn't want them.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Dim, buddy, please for the love of God use your fork the correct way.

P.S. Why does your tongue gotta shoot out like that?? Get help.

IMG_2159.jpg

Dim, are you... like, okay?
IMG_2160.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Tim adores Jenn. He will put up with an endless amount of her bullshit to keep her happy. And as she said, she is “comfortable” with Tim. I can’t see them divorcing unless she met someone richer which isn’t going to happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It's so dead in Trackerland. We usually go thru threads here about every 8 days. This one has been around 9 and we are only about 2/3 the way thru. I guess it also reflects in their views. Are people finally getting bored of them??

And I see they just posted a new vid, at SeaWorld. Typically amongst their lowest viewed. I assumed he was "invited out". I still don't get why they still do that. He brings nothing for them.
And openly complain on their channel that SW doesn't garner views.

Reactions: 13
Jenn looks at her kids like she has no clue what to do with them, like she's their aunt and is uncomfortable around children in general.

Tim looks at his kids as an inconvenience and annoyance because they don't naturally know how to do things without having been taught first (or be the age at which they should know something).

They're both crappy parents and those kids will need lots of therapy when they're older.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.