The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posts them late so Tim can’t say they didn’t post today. I don’t think they fully understand time zones lol

I’m betting Buddy’s conference wasn’t as fun as Jenn was expecting when she was feeling herself during that Live. (No offense to Buddy, just his parents’ delusions)
Yep, she was all prepared to get the official acknowledgement of Buddy's genius and instead was greeted with a list of things he needs to work on. Probably including Buddy still not being fulling potty trained.
---
Disney's $97,000 suite on the Treasure. Get out your credit card, Trackers! We know you're dying to go. It's so big Jenn can pretend her kids aren't there.
View attachment 2446674
They would totally take out a mortgage on the house for this. Justifying by saying it will breath life back into the channel. Even defibrillators can't help their channel at this point. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
If I had $97K "duck you I got mine" money laying around to light on fire, I'd at least put it toward a private yacht, not a stupid Disney cruise where I have to mingle with other people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
If I had $97K "duck you I got mine" money laying around to light on fire, I'd at least put it toward a private yacht, not a stupid Disney cruise where I have to mingle with other people.
I was literally thinking this same thing! Im sure she watches Below Deck on Bravo (my guilty pleasure..i admit it..lol). They can easily afford to rent one of those yachts if they're so set for life.

• Haha
I was literally thinking this same thing! Im sure she watches Below Deck on Bravo (my guilty pleasure..i admit it..lol). They can easily afford to rent one of those yachts if they're so set for life.
Oh I am a big BD fan as well (I wish Capt. Sandy would go away though, she's such a bleep). I actually would love it if they were stupid enough to get on one of the Below Deck charters because it would expose so many more people who don't know they exist to their stupidity. The poor chef would be working 24/7 to get them "snackies" at all hours. They'd claim Buddy is a genius and insist he doesn't need a life jacket. Buddy would run around throwing his collection of 1,457 hot wheels all around the yacht. Dimmy wouldn't pay attention to the jet ski rules and wander off while filming in a protected environmental zone. Dimmy would also insist that on one of the nights the deck crew dress up as Disney furries. They'd have to waste one of the stews for the whole charter just to take care of Da Baby even though they'd also be bringing 3 nannies on board while Ginn lays on a lounger eating her life away. Their preference sheet would say they don't drink but Ginn would ask for some "Mo-ayyyy" to be delivered to their room "secretly" anyway. After the episode(s) air of their charter, they'd witch about "the edit" on Twitter of course. Ginn would be mortified that she'd messed up her audition reel for The Real Housewives of Lake Nona.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh I am a big BD fan as well (I wish Capt. Sandy would go away though, she's such a bleep). I actually would love it if they were stupid enough to get on one of the Below Deck charters because it would expose so many more people who don't know they exist to their stupidity. The poor chef would be working 24/7 to get them "snackies" at all hours. They'd claim Buddy is a genius and insist he doesn't need a life jacket. Buddy would run around throwing his collection of 1,457 hot wheels all around the yacht. Dimmy wouldn't pay attention to the jet ski rules and wander off while filming in a protected environmental zone. Dimmy would also insist that on one of the nights the deck crew dress up as Disney furries. They'd have to waste one of the stews for the whole charter just to take care of Da Baby even though they'd also be bringing 3 nannies on board while Ginn lays on a lounger eating her life away. Their preference sheet would say they don't drink but Ginn would ask for some "Mo-ayyyy" to be delivered to their room "secretly" anyway. After the episode(s) air of their charter, they'd witch about "the edit" on Twitter of course. Ginn would be mortified that she'd messed up her audition reel for The Real Housewives of Lake Nona.
You know Jennbo would be that hangry witch at 7:30 wanting to know where dinner is! Plus have any of the families that have been on brought their nanny? I don’t think so.

Reactions: 11
It is a really boring week in Tracker world. I think we've only been through two pages in the last day since the highlight of last couple of the video was Nick the Dick wanting to lick Dim's dick :rolleyes: I really am wondering if things were said in that conference that Ham Beast did not take so well. I almost wonder if she got some of OG Buddy's sleepy juice while Dim went to D23 while the nannies babysat the three kids. Ugh, and speaking of Nick the Dick I don't know if anyone had posted it early but he is very efficient at the exploiting his kids game. Apparently, he had some random video of his older kid acting like OG Buddy sans trampoline in their house that made the local news when the Bucs were in the Super Bowl a few years ago. I waffled on linking it here since their last name is in the article. A part of me says it's fair game since they were likely the ones who gave it to the local media, but for the kid's sake I'm not linking it even though he's being as exploited as OG Buddy in it. Seriously, your kids first football jersey does not need to reported to the local news.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Oh I am a big BD fan as well ... Ginn would be mortified that she'd messed up her audition reel for The Real Housewives of Lake Nona.
Oh my gosh, I love this scenario. I don't watch this show regularly but I watched the episode featuring Sean and Leigh Anne Tuohy, the couple featured in the book and movie the Blind Side. It was a read I absolutely loved. Watching them on BD though made me think "hmm, they might not be coming across the way they want people to think of them". That would be the Tracker episode in a nutshell.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Have we even had a glimpse of Jenn since the live where she mentioned the parent/teacher conference? I don’t know because I don’t watch them. Her eyes are probably still red and swollen and her face is puffy puffier from all the crying when she heard J$ is not top of the class.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just saw some of the D23 vlog (the 1st one) and I had to forward it. It was a total snooze fest. Then after forwarding all that you see Nick the Dick all up on Tim and discussing the tit we just saw for 14 minutes! Damn Jenn, you are such a lazy ass and didn’t do much editing at all. I mean c’mon, 50 mins of bullshit? Did Bravo have a marathon and you couldn’t miss it? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You mean that shaggy-haired weirdo writes tit like this for them?

These vlogs descriptions are bleeping ridiculous and read like a 10th grader got a bit too overzealous with the thesaurus. 🙄

"...Disney magic meets Mother Nature's might..."
"Join us on a whirlwind adventure..."
"...Disney's enchanting resilience..."
"Step into a realm where culinary delights intertwine with spine-tingling chills..."
"Join me on this gripping journey..."
"Embark on an enchanting aquatic adventure..."

🤮🤮🤮

View attachment 2439235

View attachment 2439236
View attachment 2439237
This sounds like it was written by chatgpt.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Have we even had a glimpse of Jenn since the live where she mentioned the parent/teacher conference? I don’t know because I don’t watch them. Her eyes are probably still red and swollen and her face is puffy puffier from all the crying when she heard J$ is not top of the class.
Her eyes are probably all red and puffy because they were told J$ can no longer be enrolled in the school and now he's home full time. Wouldn't be surprised if they were told he needs speech therapy, is unable to feed himself, follow directions or use the bathroom on his own.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Her eyes are probably all red and puffy because they were told J$ can no longer be enrolled in the school and now he's home full time. Wouldn't be surprised if they were told he needs speech therapy, is unable to feed himself, follow directions or use the bathroom on his own.
And Ginn cried for herself. “Why is this happening to ME?” “Dim, get me another nanny!”

She couldn’t give one tit for her kids or their problems.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
We all know, if OG Buddy's conference went well. There would be a home slog immediately praising how well they have done raising him. But now that we have mentioned it, there will be one ASAP.

• Haha
Well we know schools don't have unscheduled extra conferences to praise kids. Teachers are too busy for that even at an expensive private school.

Maybe they will just stop discussing their son's life in their videos. I know likely impossible but maybe just maybe they will do the right thing.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.