Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Princelover

Tim saying he had “no time” to teach J$ to swim, YOU GOT NOTHING BUT TIME!!!! I swear they act like they work around the clock! The nanny took J$ to his swimming lessons while you and Jenn fucked around shopping at Target, so please, don’t act like you couldn’t make any time for your child you douche! 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

itsme73

I started watching these in 2020 to prepare for my trip, I really enjoyed Tim’s park vlogs. I watched their back catalogue during covid hoping It would soon be my turn to visit the parks (it was canx twice due to covid and not been able to afford to rebook).

The decline for me was seeing them as “parents”. Even worse now with buddy 2, I don’t get to do school pick up because I work. If I am working from home I will use my dinner break to go pick the kids up, at any given opportunity I will attend their swimming lessons. I truly do not understand what parent would CHOOSE not to do these things….my mind boggles!!
I do however enjoy reading this thread, I rarely post but i am here everyday 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 53

bten1989

VIP Member
Y'all Elon Musk just announced that the Block feature on Twitter will cease to exist soon. While I think it's an awful idea, I'm now giddy at the fact that Dim and Ginn will no longer be able to block anyone, and those of us who have already been blocked will be able to comment and see their posts again

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
When they are feeding Oliver, you can see how Oliver clearly prefers Tim to Jenn. When Jenn is feeding him, he’s turning his head away from her and at one point looks like he physically wants to get away from her. When Tim is feeding him, Oliver is relaxed, happy and engaged.

Jenn feeding Oliver. He doesn’t look at her but at Tim:
65740E58-F6D1-4C07-BFEE-5BEBC97D8684.png

Tim feeding him:
4939C612-99E5-41B9-BC0A-C8764BC8AB8F.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

hcslacs

VIP Member
All this talk of exploiting kids made me think of what I thought was the saddest part of the last home vlog. Jackson was standing over in the corner of the kitchen asking for his turn to be on camera.

1693002972046.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
IMG_3333.jpeg

Perfect example of Ginn using Da Baby as a prop. You would think a mom would want to share the moment with both her (miracle) kids. Nope, let’s pawn the less controllable one over to the Nanny. I wonder how J$ feels seeing all of the love and attention his replacement gets? Very sad. I don’t think they know how much that can hurt a kid…

• Sad
  • Angry

TawdryT

VIP Member
Remember when Ginn used to make a big deal about Buddy watching the fireworks just 6 months ago during yet another "best day ever"? Pepperidge Farm remembers. And her fake "happy crying" over Buddy watching the fireworks during their staycation as a "family of 3"? But also, remember that it's not that she even cares more about Da Baby, considering she hates using his name and couldn't remember it wasn't even his first time seeing fireworks (and he frankly seems to not give a shit about actually watching the fireworks anyway).
View attachment 2394035

View attachment 2394037

View attachment 2394038

View attachment 2394039
Look at her looking straight into the fucking camera. That's what you love more than your actual children.

• Angry
  • Heart

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I have pretty severe anxiety issues and panic attacks. I am a stay at home wife yet I keep the house clean, I walk the dog, I go to the store, I cook real dinners, I go to the post office. I run errands. Sometimes I don’t want to. Yesterday I had to go to the post office, I had a panic attack and I had to fight to keep driving because I wanted to just pull over in a parking lot and catch my breath but I didn’t I fought through it, she doesn’t even try. You can’t just give up on trying especially when you have responsibilities. She has a house to take care of and two children ffs.

• Heart
  • Sad

mjm9

VIP Member
So much to unpack from this video.

Just wanted to say it was worth viewing just to see “mechanical brained” Tim struggle with the Tesla battery issue. The nicks and breakage he inflicted on the vehicle. And of course “instant gratification” (I can wait for anything) Tim who by the end of the day got what he wanted. A new battery.

side note: why does he always have to shade companies?
Paradise Grills cause he didn’t want to pay for professional installation and he broke the corner leg bottoms. Calling the $20K product “cheap”.
Tesla, saying they knew the battery was bad, that’s why they were replacing it for free. When it actually was a warranty covered part.

And this is now the wonderful view out the kitchen window to look out at their $50K patio/pool cage renovation
BF834F73-B5A6-495D-973D-986679883721.png
33FA7466-9623-49A2-B06D-4D8358AEB951.png

---
That heat shield looks like shit.
💯% agree.

A temporary solution for a permanent issue.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Caligirl123

Ok - so I’m going to leave a review on this shit company’s page. Instead of gifting a stay like this to these worthless, unappreciative cloggers (typo and it stays), maybe gift it to, oh I don’t know, a first responder and their family, a school teacher and their family, an active or retired member of the military and their family? Literally ANYONE that’s worthy of something like this.

Fucking pathetic

We own DVC and will NEVER use them to help us sell our points or buy extra points if we needed them. I’d stay at a fucking Motel 6 before I’d ever give them a dime of mine.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

OhFFSakes

The main reason I ended up finding this site was I was sick of the amount of misinformation these assholes give out about what is supposed to be their field of genius. If I was so bad at my job, I would be penniless and working 3 jobs, not “set for life” at 40.

Instead of flooding these companies that are duped into sponsoring these jackasses with all their flaws, we should ask them questions about the misinformation. Example: so I watched the timtracker video and he said I could buy points from you? How do I go about doing that? I would send a different question after every response.

As a business owner someone spewing misinformation about my company that doesn’t result in new income and creates more work for my employees would make more of an impact than a few hundred hateful but true emails about some idiot vlogger with an over inflated subscriber count.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Quasimodo

VIP Member
So smooooooth.
Screen Shot 2023-08-21 at 8.53.39 PM.png

Dude takes a lobster roll and didn't even film his reaction. Way to waste lobster Dim. 🙄

Dude implies only Orlando has such "unique" events. Get out of your fucking bubble Dim.
Screen Shot 2023-08-21 at 8.57.17 PM.png

Hey you unhygienic fool, you've got fucking crumbs in your pube beard.
Screen Shot 2023-08-21 at 9.02.25 PM.png

Hours later (or what feels like it) and multiple cuts later and the crumbs are still there.
Screen Shot 2023-08-21 at 9.04.20 PM.png

Dim pretends he enjoys the freshness of vegetables and that he will actually think about buying vegan burnt ends at Four Rivers next time he goes there. He sounds like a wannabe football sports commentator while talking about "acidity" of tomato soup. "Oops, I meant tomato bisque." -Dimmy

Again with his "smooth" meat.
Screen Shot 2023-08-21 at 9.13.10 PM.png

"cinnamonny nutmeggy" 🫠
Screen Shot 2023-08-21 at 9.17.49 PM.png

Can you imagine seeing this one-brain-cell wonder holding his utensil like he's pretending he's a doctor sticking a wooden stick inside his own mouth and instructing himself to say "aahhhhhh"?
Screen Shot 2023-08-21 at 9.21.56 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

court2022

Chatty Member
The nanny is there, of course. God these people make me sick. I dream of one day having kids of my own. It's all I ever wanted. I would never dream of having a nanny if I didn't work! These idiots do not NEED a nanny, yet they have one. It will never not boggle my mind.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Quasimodo

VIP Member
They're going to have to get something new to hold their growing cork collection of two people who totally don't drink.
Screen Shot 2023-08-24 at 10.47.08 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow

court2022

Chatty Member
I know we've talked about this a ton, but Ginn needs serious help. The way she acts with her children is so weird. She acts like the distant aunt who hates kids. I don't think she knows how to love. She needs to figure it out SOON before she ruins those kids.

My mom was a shitty mom growing up and she's just now kinda sorta trying to make amends. It's hard to let her back in because of how she treated me growing up. She had a lot of similar traits to Ginn; aloof, slept a lot, just didn't want to parent. She was severely depressed and had horrible anxiety and did nothing about it. Her parents were shitty parents to her and she was a shitty parent to me. I wish she would've broke the cycle, but here we are. Now I am in therapy for how she treated me. A lot of issues I have today are because of her. Jackson and Oliver are going to have issues not just because they have a camera in their face 24/7 but because of how Ginn treats them, and I'm sad for them.

• Heart
  • Sad