The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn complains that Target doesn't have any outdoors stuff anymore because "Summer is over" and in that section where it was, is nothing but school supplies.
---
Now, I'm not saying people should punch Ginn in the face, but she's really asking for it when she makes faces like this.

View attachment 2386446
Is she constipated?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So instead of learning to drive a regular car again, she wants a $12,000 golf cart. Maybe she should take the money and buy some driving lessons.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
JennBo the dipshit would buy a side-by-side instead of an actual golf because she's a "Lowes girl" :sick: Home Depot doesn't want you you lazy witch. God forbid you step foot in the home improvement store where real trade workers shop.
I prefer Lowes to our Home Depot only because the prices are a little better and I kind find stuff easier BUT Home Depot has the better plant department period.

Reactions: 7
Her “sciatica” is just another excuse so Tim has to do the work around the house. She also had carpal tunnel syndrome at one point 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Her “sciatica” is just another excuse so Tim has to do the work around the house. She also had carpal tunnel syndrome at one point 🙄
As someone who has suffered with sciatica for a long time, I seriously hope she gets it. It’s a very painful thing and quite debilitating. Mind you, if she did get it she’d probably have to hire a live-in nurse as well as the two nannies. What she’s got is a chronic case of bone idleness

• Heart
Reactions: 20
As someone who has suffered with sciatica for a long time, I seriously hope she gets it. It’s a very painful thing and quite debilitating. Mind you, if she did get it she’d probably have to hire a live-in nurse as well as the two nannies. What she’s got is a chronic case of bone idleness
Lol every time I hear “bone idle” I think of Daisy getting onto Onslow😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if the school is going to be annoyed they are not hands on parents. Not reading emails or picking their kid up from school.
Who was that inspector that approved everything? Seems like he just wanted to go home. I find that set-up extremely dangerous.
They are spending money like Pete Werner right now and we all know how that turned out. That financial guru of theirs seems to be convincing them they are making a fortune. But then it's so odd that they even bother with superstickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her face just makes me so uncomfortable. It looks both swollen and hard, like if you touched it it would be hard to the touch, like a tumor.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I wonder if the school is going to be annoyed they are not hands on parents. Not reading emails or picking their kid up from school.
Who was that inspector that approved everything? Seems like he just wanted to go home. I find that set-up extremely dangerous.
They are spending money like Pete Werner right now and we all know how that turned out. That financial guru of theirs seems to be convincing them they are making a fortune. But then it's so odd that they even bother with superstickers.
I wonder if they even knew about the electric work. It might have just been approval for what they submitted with the city. I sort of think all the electrical and miscellaneous crap was done under the table.

• Wow
I wonder if they even knew about the electric work. It might have just been approval for what they submitted with the city. I sort of think all the electrical and miscellaneous crap was done under the table.
That's what I think. The screen enclosure/roof and pavers were what was permitted. The inspector came out to make sure that job was completed. It's not his job to see if the kitchen/electric was permitted and approve or deny that. His job was to inspect what was on the permit he was assigned to.

Reactions: 19
You aren’t by the Pa house explosion are you? The one that destroyed 5 houses? A 6th person just passed away from that
It’s so beyond sad. So far the biggest speculation is that it was an issue with the hot water tank. But investigations are still happening It seems like it’s all our news stations are covering. We found out yesterday that the guy who had his kid with him called his wife while they were trapped, which means it wasn’t instant and he knew what was going to happen. 😭
---
Same. It’s the worst. Lol, she’ll use guilt to get 2 nannies, a nurse, a chef, the golf cart, a driver for the golf cart, new ill-fitting clothes, and a personal concession stand next to the couch. 🍿🍫

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Yeah if there are really nosy disgruntled Tracker neighbors lurking here they could report Tim for doing electrical work without the proper permits to the city. Likely would just be a minor fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So what is it that they're supposed to be Tracking exactly? Maybe one day they'll find it and they'll stop. Because I'm seriously becoming an alcoholic playing the Buddy drinking game over the pandemic. Drink every time you hear someone say "Buddy" seemed like a good idea the time...*hic*

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The B* wants a golf cart for Xmas - seriously - you don't drive now, but you want a golf cart - delusional is all I can say - seriously delusional.

P.S. and they should be ashamed of themselves on how giddy they get w/out their children around - I know, when you are a parent, it's nice to step away and have 'alone' time but these 2 morons now have 2 nannies raising their children.

P.S.S. the golf cart costs $12K - unbelievable - that's all I got - :mad:
The golf cart would be used as much as the salad spinner she got for Christmas....

• Haha
Jenn showing what a great Universal ambassador she is, when talking about Harry Potter crushes: That guy, ummm...Robert Pattison. Tim goes: the movie with the cup. Jenn: he swam under water and almost dies.

What? I know she didn't read the books, but I don't think she even watched the movie. You couldn't have that much of a crush on him if you have absolutely no idea what happens to him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.