The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just as I predicted in the previous thread...once again she had to get bangs...and now they are always pulled back. Have to say I am convinced she never looks in a mirror.... who does this to their hair and says "Damn, this looks great!" and those hideous grandma glasses. #beautyvlogger #lyingsackofcraptrackers

View attachment 2393877
😂😆😂 occasionally people think my grandkids are my children. 🤷🏻‍♀️

In Tim & Gin’s case they look and behave like THEY are Jackson & Oliver’s grandparents!
Plus they both have more health and mobility issues than I do. (✊ on 🪵!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She lumbers around and has some teeny bopper taking care of the kids. Grandparents is right. Tim was excited over an umbrella.

She lumbers around and has some teeny bopper taking care of the kids. Grandparents is right. Tim was excited over an umbrella.
Imagine paying like $25,000 for a week of a bungalow stay and being that excited about AN UMBRELLA that you can't even take home. And then the turd wouldn't stop bitching about how it was going to start raining as he was carrying Buddy who "had a tumble" and was in a pissy mood and needed to be carried while Ginn just fake laughed and waddled behind Dim.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Meanwhile in Los Angeles - we have flash floods, wild winds and torrential rains from (what once was) Hurricane Hilary AND the added fun of a 5.5 earthquake. Good times!

I do appreciate how our “advanced” Earthquake Warning Alert System went off AFTER our house was already shaking!View attachment 2393693
Stay safe!

I am at work answering the emergency calls coming in. A lot of people are looking for sandbags and calling about trees that have fallen. It makes me wonder how J4D would react to Hurricane Hilary😵💫

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Screen Shot 2023-08-20 at 8.51.10 PM.png

"kackson" 😆 Also I like how two different stans referred to TWO DIFFERENT BUCKET LIST POLY STAYS. Because that's how bleeping often they "bucket list" tit.
Screen Shot 2023-08-20 at 8.53.31 PM.png

Oop 👀
Screen Shot 2023-08-20 at 8.53.52 PM.png

Stay safe!

I am at work answering the emergency calls coming in. A lot of people are looking for sandbags and calling about trees that have fallen. It makes me wonder how J4D would react to Hurricane Hilary😵💫
She'd be whining about DL and CA Adventure closing an hour early (while leaving her spawn with 3 nannies). And then hiding under the bed if she felt even the smallest of earthquakes (well, she wouldn't be able to fit under the bed, but an attempt would be made). And then reminding us that this one time when she was pregnant with Buddy, their AC stopped working. And then reminding us that they bought a bunch of chicken and veggie stock during the last hurricane while Dim reminds her it was actually for his wisdom teeth surgery instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She can’t admit that she didn’t understand what her child was saying and made something up. This is such a BS story.

IMG_1963.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She can’t admit that she didn’t understand what her child was saying and made something up. This is such a BS story.

View attachment 2393995
Hahaha. So she is reading ALL these comments. You know she is so annoyed that the stans are calling this a rerun and think they did this already.

Next home vlog she and Tim will talk about how dumb people were that they didn't notice this was a different staycation than the last bucket list one. 😂

• Haha
I sent a complaint through their website:
They probably are not going to respond but at least someone working there will read it.
Yes everyone should. They should not be gifting a bungalow at the Polynesian to people like this... sponsorship or no sponsorship this is not the way to market. Slobs with their nanny. Gift it to a veteran, teacher, bus driver or a health care worker that really deserve a vacation and even though they won't be vloggers you can still market it yourself on your IG. This was disgusting. They just wanted to sit around all day....crowd 8 people into a pool the size of a bathtub....waddle to Ohana and Kona cafe....I mean seriously did they think this was quality? Also why gift them 2 nights? Isn't one enough?
---

View attachment 2393995
My gosh she is an insecure Karen

Last edited:
I sent a complaint through their website:
They probably are not going to respond but at least someone working there will read it.
Won't work.
What do you think a complaint will do when the co-owner of the company is a huge Tim Tracker fan and the other one loves to show off?
---
I see David's DVC are just like the Slackers. They deleted the negative comments on their Instagram. Also they are located in Canada..... friends with holy moly I wonder?
They have 2 addresses, one in US, one in Canada
They delete the negative in person too. Not the nicest or smartest of people. Yeah, I said that Kathy. Bite me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2393965

"kackson" 😆 Also I like how two different stans referred to TWO DIFFERENT BUCKET LIST POLY STAYS. Because that's how bleeping often they "bucket list" tit.
View attachment 2393966

Oop 👀
View attachment 2393967

She'd be whining about DL and CA Adventure closing an hour early (while leaving her spawn with 3 nannies). And then hiding under the bed if she felt even the smallest of earthquakes (well, she wouldn't be able to fit under the bed, but an attempt would be made). And then reminding us that this one time when she was pregnant with Buddy, their AC stopped working. And then reminding us that they bought a bunch of chicken and veggie stock during the last hurricane while Dim reminds her it was actually for his wisdom teeth surgery instead.
Heidy Ho, Nanny Wilson!

"Kackson?" This comment reminds me of the legendary Boodlenoodle!

Since I haven't been watching the entire Vids, I am wondering if they even mention the Nanny and give first time viewers context. Or do they assume they are living in a Netflix series and the viewer is following a storyline. If so, the storyline has plot holes and makes no damn sense. lindseysoutherland217 clearly isn't a regular viewer if she thinks Kackson was a baby the last time they stayed at the Poly, like a month or so ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
IMG_3333.jpeg

Perfect example of Ginn using Da Baby as a prop. You would think a mom would want to share the moment with both her (miracle) kids. Nope, let’s pawn the less controllable one over to the Nanny. I wonder how J$ feels seeing all of the love and attention his replacement gets? Very sad. I don’t think they know how much that can hurt a kid…

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Da Baby better get with the program.
He’s suppose to win the Diaper Dash on their DCL voyage less than a month from now!!
Tim: “Guaranteed!”

• Haha
View attachment 2394021
Perfect example of Ginn using Da Baby as a prop. You would think a mom would want to share the moment with both her (miracle) kids. Nope, let’s pawn the less controllable one over to the Nanny. I wonder how J$ feels seeing all of the love and attention his replacement gets? Very sad. I don’t think they know how much that can hurt a kid…
That picture is sad… Jenn, what the fu** is wrong with you!?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I can't even imagine having had so many nannies before age 4. I personally didn't have the kind of personality as a very young kid to have been okay with a revolving door of strangers who, even if I learned to trust, would be gone by the time I finally trusted them. The kid is going to have attachment and abandonment issues to grapple with when he gets older (and the people he dates are going to pay the price). Especially when he realizes that his parents didn't even have important jobs that required sacrificing an authentic parental connection.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.