The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are getting lazy with editing the girls from the videos. I’m not 100% sure if it were them, but I saw two girls waiting to go down the slide right behind uncle Tim.
they also showed the sister in law.

Why do we need to see Tim going down a slide for the billionth time?
someone get Jenn a jet tub. I’m over her and her regrets of not being able to use them. Every where they go, she wants to use it, but oh noooo they ran out of time 🙄

Reactions: 16
They call it a plunge pool because it sounds more glamorous than "large bathtub with fetid water surrounded by bugs and with no privacy that you paid thousands and thousands of dollars per night to use when it would have been more worth it to just fly to Bora Bora but stupid people are gonna be foolish with their money so they can flex that they can hear boats honking loudly so alas, here is the Pee Plunge Pool."

I thought there was something on my screen because I didn't realize Dimmy's nose also had a scratch at the bottom in addition to the top.
To your point, this was a plunge pool from a villa we stayed in last summer (on points). Bonus if anyone can guess the country….

F9F547CE-8C5B-484E-847C-EF655E6CB2E5.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
And how ridiculous was that whole scene when they were watching Ollie and The Claws thru the window? I understand that Jen can't take care of TWO KIDS alone, but Tim and Jen can't do it together either? Perhaps they were afraid to put the boys together in the pool. (I am also confused as to why that is called a plunge pool. I don't see much plunging going on in one).

View attachment 2396242
Regardless of whatever their reality is, you would think that just because you’re filming you’d hold your own damn child in your arms instead of showing faceless limbs caring for him through glass as if he’s some kind of zoo animal! It would take a few seconds, and then give him back to the sitter.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I watched it earlier and these were my main thoughts-

Jenn said she mostly goes to Ohana for the salad... 🤣🤣...... 🤣🤣🤣 Then shows off this amazing salad- spring mix, carrot shreds, like a single onion and a couple peppers? That's it? This is the special salad? Looks like any other salad and one you could buy as a mix at the grocery store. And she has to go on a bleeping bucket list stay for this food? 😂😂

Jenn's clothes are horrible. We get it, you have saggy boobs with giant cleavage - it ain't cute and you have some young nanny wandering around the bungalow with booty shorts on (or so it seems from the weird angle shot along her bare legs under a chair 😬). Awkward.

Tim was practically creaming himself over the balcony and the private fireworks viewing. Seeing all the people on the beach at night and saying how they were headed back to the couch to watch, like a smug asshole - nobody cares man.

Tim really needs to bleeping stop with the booty butt nonsense. Rubbing the statue's ass yet again then shoving food in with the same hands? This was the guy who couldn't touch elevator buttons and ketchup packets due to COVID? 🥴🙄

That pool was lame. J is way too rough with Tim in the pool, so no wonder O wasn't allowed out there at the same time. Honestly, it is very sad that they are just separating them rather than correcting J's behavior or having him seen by someone to address the issues. I can't imagine separating my two little ones between glass like that, it was weird and uncomfortable to watch. Stans can pretzel themselves all they want, but they know it is strange and ridiculous that one of them can't take care of two kids while the other films basically nothing (standing around on a deck area with hardly anything to point at).

Burn that Bronco shirt and the bike shorts. They should never see the light of day again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Today YouTube recommended one of their old videos to me - over 10 years old and it’s called exploding bewbs. They really are trash and I can’t believe they keep that tit out there. The video shows her hitting Tim really hard and also shows both of them mocking people with accents. She talks in a baby voice for the whole video. Lots of focus on her boobs. And how they want to fill her bra with booze. She goes to a pampered chef party and brags that she convinced Tim’s mom to not spend $2.00 on a cookbook by just taking photos of all the recipes on her phone, like it’s some kind of hack. No, it’s stealing. She also goes on and on about her anxiety. They are the same people today - nothing has changed! It’s unbelievable to me that people continue to support them and stand behind them. They are TRASH.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Jenn goes to ohana for the salad just like she shares her 6 breakfast entrees everywhere she goes.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Of course Timmy is # hosted at a tasting event for charity 🤬
They heard he was "set for life" so they probably hoped he'd show up with his checkbook.

Not that he knows how to use a checkbook.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
😂😂someone should send the videos of the Trackers eating six meals and staying at hotels. That seems like a thing a homeless coalition and food bank would want to know! 😂

Reactions: 12
So smooooooth.
Screen Shot 2023-08-21 at 8.53.39 PM.png

Dude takes a lobster roll and didn't even film his reaction. Way to waste lobster Dim. 🙄

Dude implies only Orlando has such "unique" events. Get out of your bleeping bubble Dim.
Screen Shot 2023-08-21 at 8.57.17 PM.png

Hey you unhygienic fool, you've got bleeping crumbs in your pube beard.
Screen Shot 2023-08-21 at 9.02.25 PM.png

Hours later (or what feels like it) and multiple cuts later and the crumbs are still there.
Screen Shot 2023-08-21 at 9.04.20 PM.png

Dim pretends he enjoys the freshness of vegetables and that he will actually think about buying vegan burnt ends at Four Rivers next time he goes there. He sounds like a wannabe football sports commentator while talking about "acidity" of tomato soup. "Oops, I meant tomato bisque." -Dimmy

Again with his "smooth" meat.
Screen Shot 2023-08-21 at 9.13.10 PM.png

"cinnamonny nutmeggy" 🫠
Screen Shot 2023-08-21 at 9.17.49 PM.png

Can you imagine seeing this one-brain-cell wonder holding his utensil like he's pretending he's a doctor sticking a wooden stick inside his own mouth and instructing himself to say "aahhhhhh"?
Screen Shot 2023-08-21 at 9.21.56 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Stans can pretzel themselves all they want, but they know it is strange and ridiculous that one of them can't take care of two kids while the other films basically nothing (standing around on a deck area with hardly anything to point at).
saw this in the fb group last week. Feeling like it might be some Tattlers but hoping it’s just more Stan’s coming to their senses…words like embarrassed, ridiculous, etc. love to see it!

edited to not blast the names…not sure if that is best practice or not.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
To your point, this was a plunge pool from a villa we stayed in last summer (on points). Bonus if anyone can guess the country….

View attachment 2396287
Now that's a plunge pool. Not that thing Jen was turning into a jet tub with her super stinkers. I'm not impressed with the bungalows at all. Jen said she didn't have to leave to have fun. Try that at YOUR HOUSE dumb ass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I tried watching the new vlog but had to turn it off - Dim was loud and seemed to be yelling once they opened the doors for the rest of the peons to come in.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So smooooooth.
View attachment 2396309

Dude takes a lobster roll and didn't even film his reaction. Way to waste lobster Dim. 🙄

Dude implies only Orlando has such "unique" events. Get out of your bleeping bubble Dim.
View attachment 2396311

Hey you unhygienic fool, you've got bleeping crumbs in your pube beard.
View attachment 2396312

Hours later (or what feels like it) and multiple cuts later and the crumbs are still there.
View attachment 2396313

Dim pretends he enjoys the freshness of vegetables and that he will actually think about buying vegan burnt ends at Four Rivers next time he goes there. He sounds like a wannabe football sports commentator while talking about "acidity" of tomato soup. "Oops, I meant tomato bisque." -Dimmy

Again with his "smooth" meat.
View attachment 2396318

"cinnamonny nutmeggy" 🫠
View attachment 2396322

Can you imagine seeing this one-brain-cell wonder holding his utensil like he's pretending he's a doctor sticking a wooden stick inside his own mouth and instructing himself to say "aahhhhhh"?
View attachment 2396329
Bedtime stories for the cousins after watching Unckle Dimmy eat.
Colin_Raff_Poetry.gif

'Why is he like that Dad?' the children ask in mild disgust. Dad answers 'Beats me, I'm adopted.'

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if they’ve hired someone to do the blocking and banning. It seems too efficient to be them.
YouTube has a “hold comments” option that you might be getting flagged in especially if they have certain keywords flagged

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.