The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y'all Elon Musk just announced that the Block feature on Twitter will cease to exist soon. While I think it's an awful idea, I'm now giddy at the fact that Dim and Ginn will no longer be able to block anyone, and those of us who have already been blocked will be able to comment and see their posts again

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
How high were they in Home Depot? Went from chill vibes at target, to high af at Home Depot, to crash and not understanding life poking around at the “inspected” kitchen.

View attachment 2388097

♫ Do your tits hang low? Do they wobble to and fro?♫
I know they couch watched Hamilton and discussed it not knowing any of the names or really remembering much detail about the movie. There is no way she actually attended and sat through a live performance and picked up a souvenir t-shirt and didn't tell us all about it, right?
---
"Wahhh, I burned myself on my finger even though you can't see the burn because I touched metal that had been sitting in the sun and that means that the FL sun makes metal hotter than other states' suns!!"
View attachment 2387534

I didn’t get any further, I fell asleep on the couch.
Think Dim's face will grow into his huge, cartoon size nose?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Y'all Elon Musk just announced that the Block feature on Twitter will cease to exist soon. While I think it's an awful idea, I'm now giddy at the fact that Dim and Ginn will no longer be able to block anyone, and those of us who have already been blocked will be able to comment and see their posts again
They'll just quit posting again.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m still catching up on the last thread of latest tracker fuckery, but wanted to share that Elon is goig to be getting rid of the ability to block. If Jenn doesn’t choose to give up Twitter because of this or figure out mute, she’s going to see all those people that have criticism for them. Ladies and gentleman, start your Twitter accounts.

Edited to add: I see this has already been shared. I should have known someone here would’ve been on top of this and thought if Jenn immediately. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I know they couch watched Hamilton and discussed it not knowing any of the names or really remembering much detail about the movie. There is no way she actually attended and sat through a live performance and picked up a souvenir t-shirt and didn't tell us all about it, right?
---
They did see it in person. They went to the Dr. Philips performance I want to say last Fall, October maybe? They even bought J$ a shirt. I was surprised because it doesn't seem like their thing. I'm sure they just went because of the hype, not because they were actually into live performances that you can't record or the story of Alexander Hamilton.

I think it's hilarious that everyone read the news about Elon getting rid of blocking and immediately thought of the Trackers and Kyle Pallo. Hilarious. This should be fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
(all video used with fair use for commentary purposes with credit)
---

Also a bit OT but the video I pulled that bullshit fair use statement from was uploaded on 9/6/22 basically one year ago and LOOK how much they've aged in literally one year :eek: :eek: :eek:

View attachment 2388554
Gin's chin hadn't fused to her neck yet! She actually had a chin! Albeit, she is thrusting out her neck to stretch it and remove the double chin. But still.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"Wahhh, I burned myself on my finger even though you can't see the burn because I touched metal that had been sitting in the sun and that means that the FL sun makes metal hotter than other states' suns!!"
View attachment 2387534
Waah, waah , waah 😩 😫 😭!!!
BIG BABY!

THIS is what your enabled lazy wife allowed to happen to your toddler son, Jackson!! 😡
F893DB92-273A-4C67-84BB-E9BF371712C8.jpeg
27DAFCBB-462F-4985-83DF-71ED9E401A7A.jpeg

THIS is what she is!!
0266E9A1-EA30-4348-80F0-024D0BD55B9C.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
Waah, waah , waah 😩 😫 😭!!!
BIG BABY!

THIS is what your enabled lazy wife allowed to happen to your toddler son, Jackson!! 😡
View attachment 2388729View attachment 2388730

THIS is what she is!!
View attachment 2388733
I forgot how bad his burns looked... She's a bleep for that. Accidents happen, they do. We're all human but ffs she had so many chances to stop that from happening. Then she kept it in the vlog and showed his burns healing in another vlog to keep monetizing. bleeping scum.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
They did see it in person. They went to the Dr. Philips performance I want to say last Fall, October maybe? They even bought J$ a shirt. I was surprised because it doesn't seem like their thing. I'm sure they just went because of the hype, not because they were actually into live performances that you can't record or the story of Alexander Hamilton.

I think it's hilarious that everyone read the news about Elon getting rid of blocking and immediately thought of the Trackers and Kyle Pallo. Hilarious. This should be fun.
Color me shocked! Agree they only went do to they hype. But shocked they went as they couldn't film it. And we all know their motto: If they can't film it, they don't do it.

Reactions: 7
Just watched FREs latest, I can't believe how many times they called that kid "baby brother" an "the baby" I know FRE only uses short clips an prob only used the ones with him being called that in it, but FFS when will they use his actual name, an I don't get the whole "the cousins" thing either, what's wrong with just saying we are going to visit family an Jackson's cousins?

They are going to end up making J think his brother's name is "the baby" or "baby brother", I honestly can't wait till he starts blabbing everything that goes on at home to the school, the staff must talk about them constantly

Ginn complains that Target doesn't have any outdoors stuff anymore because "Summer is over" and in that section where it was, is nothing but school supplies.
---
Now, I'm not saying people should punch Ginn in the face, but she's really asking for it when she makes faces like this.

View attachment 2386446
I would never go out of the house if my hair look like this! And it appears she is developing a double chin.
---
Tim explains why Florida pools have birdcages and doesn't once explain child-safety.
These two ‘parents’ are like none other that has ever been, devoid of natural parental instincts or concern. It’s bizarre. My heart cries for those who cannot bear children. They have more gracious concern for little one in one pinky than these two will ever know!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Stumbled upon this while scrolling TikTok.

The creator said she approached Tim for a picture and he then asked if he could use her popcorn bucket for content. She did say he was really nice about it but of course he was, he needed something she had.
Most of the comments on that Tik Tok are kissing Tim’s ass but there are a few people calling him out for being grifter and asking why he couldn’t afford his own.

Reactions: 21
She’s a bleep for mocking all of her stans who think alligators are a threat. They said they don’t live near water. Why is the area called Lake Nona?

Reactions: 26
She’s a bleep for mocking all of her stans who think alligators are a threat. They said they don’t live near water. Why is the area called Lake Nona?
Double bleep because they DO LIVE NEAR WATER. Literally across the street from them about 250 feet away.

Edit: Also, they live in Florida...you're always near a body of water that could have gators in it.

Reactions: 36
The alligator comment :rolleyes: You don't have to be right on the water to see them. I know that when I was in Houston we'd get the occasional report or two that there would be one spotted in a parking lot. They have legs. They can move on land, Jenn.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2388585
I know this has been discussed ad nauseam, but how is anyone “looking for a channel that helps them plan out all aspects of their travels” going to learn anything from these two?

What am I learning about Florida tourism watching J4Ds while she sits on the floor annoying Dolliver Jardin while he plays? Or while she complains as she shops at Target?

Their channel is a joke.
All you’ll learn is that Florida is hot, Tim likes furry booty butts and can deep throat a hot dog like no other, they’re ‘set for life’ financially and Jenn loves the sound of her own voice. If this helps to plan your trip then you’re good to go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Stumbled upon this while scrolling TikTok.

I saw that too and the comments were simply unhinged. Many, MANY people out in the world need some severe mental help

ETA - whoever you are with the “losers” comment, you win
IMG_8517.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Tim by far looks worse for the wear since even that picture from last year. Jenn looks fatter, but she looks well-rested. Tim looks like his face is distorting into another dimension.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Double bleep because they DO LIVE NEAR WATER. Literally across the street from them about 250 feet away.

Edit: Also, they live in Florida...you're always near a body of water that could have gators in it.
I'm going to give them half a pass (not a full pass) on this. They don't get a full pass because their comments are for public viewing and they shouldn't really mock anyone for not knowing how things are in Florida.

When I saw the screen enclosures are to keep the gators out comment, I also laughed. Because they don't. Gators bust right through them if they are hungry and there is something they could eat like a cat or small dog inside. I saw on my old community facebook group just the other day, a gator busted through the screen trying to get a woman's dog. It doesn't happen often, but it happens.

And yes, even if you don't live on water, there can be gators. They move frequently from pond to pond, across streets and through yards. People find them on their front doorsteps all the time. We've lived on water the entire time we've lived in Florida and there is always a gator in sight. They are mostly harmless, unless they have been fed.

This is Fluffy. He lived in my backyard for many years. Blurry pic because I was already too close.

IMG_2159.jpg

This is what happens when people feed Fluffy. He was 12 ft when he was captured.

IMG_2016.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.