The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @cavamom for another hilarious thread title which refers to a Jenn Tracker typo in a video description. Someone else can handle recap duties please.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
J is picky with his hot wheels = we have to give him exactly what he wants because we are scared he will raise absolute PURE hell.

I never bought Barbie for my kid bc she was never into them, BUT I guarantee you if she was into Barbie, she wouldn’t throw a fit because it’s not the”right kind”

the more they talk about that kid, the more unlikeable he becomes. Sorry not sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
J is picky with his hot wheels = we have to give him exactly what he wants because we are scared he will raise absolute PURE hell.

I never bought Barbie for my kid bc she was never into them, BUT I guarantee you if she was into Barbie, she wouldn’t throw a fit because it’s not the”right kind”

the more they talk about that kid, the more unlikeable he becomes. Sorry not sorry.
He's the product of the terrible job his parents are doing. Let him raise pure hell, he has to learn the word no.

Reactions: 36
As usual the short recap is same tit as usual.

Longer Recap: A lot of food vlogs and a live since the last thread started. School started but the Trackers have been suspiciously quiet about it. Is OG Buddy the world's fastest drop out? Who knows? The live indicated that the Trackers may have multiple nannies, that Jenn is even more delusional than we thought when it comes to $, and Dim knows he looks like crap. We were told a home vlog is coming up next. Oh, and don't you dare bring up the Rivian to Dim. Also, we know they stayed at a ridiculously over priced bungalow yet those vlogs are sooo hard to edit guyzzz. We have so much footage. Oh, and Dim thinks chocolate cake taste like rug. I don't even...

Gif recap:

Jenn:

giphy.gif

Dim:
giphy.gif

OG Buddy:
giphy.gif

Big Baby with his spoon:
giphy.gif

The Nannies and teachers at Bojo U:
giphy.gif

Jenn's financial advice:
giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
As usual the short recap is same tit as usual.

Longer Recap: A lot of food vlogs and a live since the last thread started. School started but the Trackers have been suspiciously quiet about it. Is OG Buddy the world's fastest drop out? Who knows? The live indicated that the Trackers may have multiple nannies, that Jenn is even more delusional than we thought when it comes to $, and Dim knows he looks like crap. We were told a home vlog is coming up next. Oh, and don't you dare bring up the Rivian to Dim. Also, we know they stayed at a ridiculously over priced bungalow yet those vlogs are sooo hard to edit guyzzz. We have so much footage. Oh, and Dim thinks chocolate cake taste like rug. I don't even...
Wait, I want to talk about the Rivian for a second. The question was: Did you order the Rivian yet? Have I completely lost my mind? Didn't they order it? Put a $1000 deposit down? Wasn't it orange? Why is the answer "No, no not yet" then?

I had posted the other day that I had seen 6 Rivian SUVs that day. I spent 5 days in the city where my kids go to college (not Orlando) and my final count was 10 Rivian SUVs. I saw several pickup style ones, I didn't count those. So have the Trackers not received their Rivian because they don't actually have one on order?

Screen Shot 2023-08-17 at 12.48.22 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wait, I want to talk about the Rivian for a second. The question was: Did you order the Rivian yet? Have I completely lost my mind? Didn't they order it? Put a $1000 deposit down? Wasn't it orange? Why is the answer "No, no not yet" then?

I had posted the other day that I had seen 6 Rivian SUVs that day. I spent 5 days in the city where my kids go to college (not Orlando) and my final count was 10 Rivian SUVs. I saw several pickup style ones, I didn't count those. So have the Trackers not received their Rivian because they don't actually have one on order?

View attachment 2386325
Are you seeing the SUV or the pickup truck? For whatever reason it is way easier to get the pickup truck right now.

I think the process is you reserve, put your money down, and wait to be invited to configure and order later. As of today reserving an SUV won't get a delivery date until next year:
1692291769678.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Are you seeing the SUV or the pickup truck? For whatever reason it is way easier to get the pickup truck right now.

I think the process is you reserve, put your money down, and wait to be invited to configure and order later. As of today reserving an SUV won't get a delivery date until next year:
View attachment 2386353
I counted 10 SUVs. I was surprised because I had never seen one in real life before. I've seen the pickups. We have a couple here in town and I've seen a few pickups in Orlando.

So the Trackers don't have one on order (the impression I got, but I didn't understand the process) they put a deposit down for the opportunity to order one. They are waiting for that opportunity.

They got a whopping $210 for yesterday's snooze fest. They suck. 😂

Screen Shot 2023-08-17 at 1.03.53 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I counted 10 SUVs. I was surprised because I had never seen one in real life before. I've seen the pickups. We have a couple here in town and I've seen a few pickups in Orlando.

So the Trackers don't have one on order (the impression I got, but I didn't understand the process) they put a deposit down for the opportunity to order one. They are waiting for that opportunity.

View attachment 2386361
Hey thy needed that change to pay one of the nannies.

And didn't they say they had put the money down around the time when they rented that stupid Jeep. I don't care enough to go back and watch, but I could've sworn they mentioned it before.

Reactions: 13
I f

View attachment 2386361
I feel like they want the $$$ that OA gets from their livestreams but know they second they put in supercharge that they’re done for, so they have to settle for stickers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A FORTY ONE MINUTE HOME SLOG...
---
Dim stop spending $$$ on camera accessories that you don't know how to use and see a god damn doctor...

1692294099917.png

---
Ginn bitching about the cost of the bar stools from where they bought their entire outside kitchen living space being $500 a piece and they need 6 of them...maybe you shouldn't have spent a few days in a 4k a night Poly Bungalow.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.