The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim apparently told Ginn that avocados are stone fruit. They are not, Dimmy. They're actually a berry, but what they certainly are not is a stone fruit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tim saying he had “no time” to teach J$ to swim, YOU GOT NOTHING BUT TIME!!!! I swear they act like they work around the clock! The nanny took J$ to his swimming lessons while you and Jenn fucked around shopping at Target, so please, don’t act like you couldn’t make any time for your child you douche! 😡
What he meant was he doesn’t have time to look after Jenn & J$ so he chose Jenn. She sure as hell wasn’t going to take herself to target, was she? She’s not getting her golf cart until Christmas.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Tim, please for the love of your family or TPD or whoever, get to a doctor for your eye. This is NOT healthy.

eye.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
On their way to McDonald’s this witch actually said they haven’t had McDonalds in 5 years. Tim had to correct her and tell her he has had McDonalds recently.
Gin has a Dory brain.

She forgot that she got McDonald’s before her latest first class flight to Hawaii.
Quite the optics for a boarding first class passenger.
A round woman dressed in a cleavage prominent tank top, Daisy Duke shorts, messy bun hairdo and carrying a greasy McDonald’s bag. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Avocado is an excellent first food for babies. 🙄
This witch is seriously crouching on the kitchen floor about to pull something just to get her eating on camera in. 🫣 WTF?
I'm going to call this scene, Crouching Whale, Growling Baby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They're going to have to get something new to hold their growing cork collection of two people who totally don't drink.
Screen Shot 2023-08-24 at 10.47.08 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
And I am wondering how long they have had two nannies. They said that the baby's nanny has been with them on and off for quite awhile. I am starting to think that maybe they had two nannies at Lego Land which is just ridiculous.

Also, she looks particularly greasy in this vlog.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Something I don't understand...and I'm struggling through this video. Something about the battery in the Tesla and now poor Timmy can't go to Universal because his pass is locked in the car. Now, I will admit I know nothing about whatever is wrong with the Tesla but why doesn't Tim, a professional theme park vlogger, whose only job is to visit theme parks, have his pass on the Universal app?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ginn says Buddy really bonded with Summer Nanny the most. Stanny Lean is like, "what am I, chopped liver?" Oh wait, he's already forgotten about her and he'll forget about Nanny Claws too. Don't worry Buddy, you'll have about 652 more nannies.

Da Baby sounds so miserable when it's just the two of them alone. Poor thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Ginn says Buddy really bonded with Summer Nanny the most. Stanny Lean is like, "what am I, chopped liver?" Oh wait, he's already forgotten about her and he'll forget about Nanny Claws too. Don't worry Buddy, you'll have about 652 more nannies.

Da Baby sounds so miserable when it's just the two of them alone. Poor thing.
I was grimacing with the footage of her at that class with Da Baby. I bet that was the only time she was in the water and Dim was in there the rest of the time.

Bet it will be the first McDonalds visit again in about six months.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Something I don't understand...and I'm struggling through this video. Something about the battery in the Tesla and now poor Timmy can't go to Universal because his pass is locked in the car. Now, I will admit I know nothing about whatever is wrong with the Tesla but why doesn't Tim, a professional theme park vlogger, whose only job is to visit theme parks, have his pass on the Universal app?
I'm guessing he has the Premier pass, which due to the included express passes with that level, means they don't put it in the app. The annual pass number is there, so he could probably pay for parking and go to guest services for a new passcard, but I don't believe you can get into the park with it. I have Premier, and that's what I've been told before.

Reactions: 8
For someone who is so obsessed with forcing "core memories" to happen, she seriously lacks memory retention to the point that it's concerning. Are we sure she hasn't had multiple traumatic brain injuries?

Reactions: 23
I'm guessing he has the Premier pass, which due to the included express passes with that level, means they don't put it in the app. The annual pass number is there, so he could probably pay for parking and go to guest services for a new passcard, but I don't believe you can get into the park with it. I have Premier, and that's what I've been told before.
You are right. I have preferred and the rest of my family has premier. I have a QR code in the app for my pass and the rest of my family just has the pass number but not the actual QR code.

Reactions: 9
I wish I was a fly on the wall in their house. Swim lessons are typically once a week for 30 minutes to pay for a facility. I’m curious, how in the world did Tim NOT have about 30 minutes in their own pool, especially since Florida is pretty warm year round. Yet they have time to drive to and from swim lessons together? Hmmm. What in the hell do they DO all day. They can drag their one day vlogs on for several days, so there are several days a month where they don’t vlog at all. They just sit around. Odd.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Started the home slog, Ollie did not want Jenn to feed him. Ollie sees Jenn as the nanny and the nanny as his mom.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.