The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim seemed almost panicked that his "zero-proof" cocktail tasted a little too much like an actual whiskey sour.

No one was left at the table except for Ginn and Dim when the bread pudding came. Ginn claims she comes to Ohana for the salad. Sure Ginn.

Dim: "Baby's first fireworks show". It's not at all his first fireworks show, but okay.

If I was Da Baby or Buddy, I'd seriously want to slap Ginn and her nasty bleeping lips every time she planted a bunch of nasty kisses on their faces as her weird bleeping tic.

Ginn dressed in her finest bike shorts and Bronco tee. She's just glowing you guyzzzzz.
View attachment 2393238
View attachment 2393237

Once again, IT WAS NOT HIS FIRST TIME.
View attachment 2393245
Please bleeping burn those shorts... nobody needs to see your nasty vagina

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I was surprised they didn’t go to MK for at least an hour. I guess they had to sit in that outdoor bathtub so they could flex. Or maybe because the nanny doesn’t have an AP and they can’t manage without her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I was surprised they didn’t go to MK for at least an hour. I guess they had to sit in that outdoor bathtub so they could flex.
You guyzzzz, they "swam" in that outdoor bathtub, okay?? Probably peed in it plenty too. And peed on the deck while using the rusty outdoor shower.
Screen Shot 2023-08-20 at 1.46.31 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Observations on that video. The way they presented David's DVC rental just seemed inaccurate. They sorta said that if you try to book a Bungalow now, none are available, but David's can get the ones "held back" as DVC members rent them? Goodness, nothing could be farther from the truth. Booking DVC requires a LOT of planning. My grown kids want to do a family trip next summer and I LOVE when we all go together. So I am ON IT. I booked a couple weeks ago at the 11 month "window" so I know we have a room, and I will get up early on the day of the 7th month window to try to move the rez to the Wilderness Lodge where they want to stay. Since Covid, DVC booking has been EXTRA tight. You need to plan waaaay ahead with David's too... If you call a week out expecting to book a Bungalow, you're gonna be sorely disappointed. I suspect some renter backed out. David doesn't refund folks as the members who provide the points would be screwed. Perhap's David was left with a few nights' booked Bungalow without guests? Using that room to advertise makes sense, but it would be preferable to employ vloggers who could better convey reality. And as far as family coming to swim ("The Darlings come down from the hills" like on the Andy Griffith Show) that room sleeps 8 people so perhaps they added a couple relatives to the reservation so they could get in and park and swim. Poly is pretty careful about letting folks in to park. I enjoyed the video because I love seeing the Bungalows and since I went on a DVC tour of them, they have new colors and carpets and soft goods like all the rooms do... But as far as this being a realistic representation of what's David's is about? NOPE. Can anyone recommend OTHER DVC rental places? I might rent out some points after our big trip as the dues keep going up, up UP.

Reactions: 27
My God they are completely incompetent and can't even advertise renting DVC points well. It's not difficult!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok - so I’m going to leave a review on this tit company’s page. Instead of gifting a stay like this to these worthless, unappreciative cloggers (typo and it stays), maybe gift it to, oh I don’t know, a first responder and their family, a school teacher and their family, an active or retired member of the military and their family? Literally ANYONE that’s worthy of something like this.

bleeping pathetic

We own DVC and will NEVER use them to help us sell our points or buy extra points if we needed them. I’d stay at a bleeping Motel 6 before I’d ever give them a dime of mine.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I especially like when J$ is trying to say something about the Ferry boat and Dim says, "I did not understand a single word of that." Well, it's a good thing your son is starting school because maybe someone who truly cares will finally take notice and sign him up for speech therapy.
Parents of the year, especially to miracle children. What an asshole!!! I would be surprised if Jackprop stays enrolled at Boujie U.
#homemovies

Reactions: 19
The new character on this tit show only gets happy when Tim talks to him. He looks at Jen like he is confused. 🤣 He was "reading" a book and that crazy witch interrupted him and he was like "Oh tit! Do I work today?"
Although Tim is not a great parent as well, you could tell the baby is happy with him, because Tim spends more time with him than Jenn. She only uses big baby for camera time or if she needs to hide her rolls! 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 26
They're on their millionth staycation, they bring a bleeping nanny so they can ignore Buddy and have someone else cut his food for him, and then Ginn says "we're trying to save money so we brought our own food!" As if we're supposed to believe Ginn would be satisfied with just a cucumber-and-cheese sandwich for lunch. Puh-lease. But also they're set for life you guyzzzzz.
I smell a desperate attempt to try to be relatable again. Keep reading the comment sections! Hi, Gin4Dinners!!!
---
Ok - so I’m going to leave a review on this tit company’s page. Instead of gifting a stay like this to these worthless, unappreciative cloggers (typo and it stays), maybe gift it to, oh I don’t know, a first responder and their family, a school teacher and their family, an active or retired member of the military and their family? Literally ANYONE that’s worthy of something like this.

bleeping pathetic

We own DVC and will NEVER use them to help us sell our points or buy extra points if we needed them. I’d stay at a bleeping Motel 6 before I’d ever give them a dime of mine.
All of the above. Exactly. It is so pathetic and such a freaking waste. We own DVC as well, won't ever use this company for any of our transactions. Cater to the worst grifters with the worst content = "and now it's time to pay the price".
---
A well known review site (can I state which one here? Rhymes with "Help") only has one star and one review:
1692566939099.png

I would say this is right on brand with the Slackers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
I believe Jenn has a problem with her sciatica because she is carrying all that extra weight. Do you know what helps with your lower back pain? EXERCISE AND LOSING SOME WEIGHT! I doubt she will do this, but the more more she gains, the worse it will get.

Reactions: 17
No Ginn, this is “the baby’s “ first time seeing fireworks, you twit with your selective memory! This from the 9th July, from the same resort, which oddly enough was also a bucket list vacation.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Observations on that video. The way they presented David's DVC rental just seemed inaccurate. They sorta said that if you try to book a Bungalow now, none are available, but David's can get the ones "held back" as DVC members rent them? Goodness, nothing could be farther from the truth. Booking DVC requires a LOT of planning. My grown kids want to do a family trip next summer and I LOVE when we all go together. So I am ON IT. I booked a couple weeks ago at the 11 month "window" so I know we have a room, and I will get up early on the day of the 7th month window to try to move the rez to the Wilderness Lodge where they want to stay. Since Covid, DVC booking has been EXTRA tight. You need to plan waaaay ahead with David's too... If you call a week out expecting to book a Bungalow, you're gonna be sorely disappointed. I suspect some renter backed out. David doesn't refund folks as the members who provide the points would be screwed. Perhap's David was left with a few nights' booked Bungalow without guests? Using that room to advertise makes sense, but it would be preferable to employ vloggers who could better convey reality. And as far as family coming to swim ("The Darlings come down from the hills" like on the Andy Griffith Show) that room sleeps 8 people so perhaps they added a couple relatives to the reservation so they could get in and park and swim. Poly is pretty careful about letting folks in to park. I enjoyed the video because I love seeing the Bungalows and since I went on a DVC tour of them, they have new colors and carpets and soft goods like all the rooms do... But as far as this being a realistic representation of what's David's is about? NOPE. Can anyone recommend OTHER DVC rental places? I might rent out some points after our big trip as the dues keep going up, up UP.
Correct. I know DVC rental store has a whole list of confirmed reservations at discounts. Either that’s what this is, OR the super high cost of the bungalows means some of them are left empty even during peak times. Mammoth Club just did a bungalow sponsored by a point rental agency…I don’t remember which one. So maybe they are just available here and there?
I’ve always booked at 11 months withDVC rental store since that’s the only way to get the most in demand rooms.

Reactions: 13
Although Tim is not a great parent as well, you could tell the baby is happy with him, because Tim spends more time with him than Jenn. She only uses big baby for camera time or if she needs to hide her rolls! 😂
I was thinking the same with Jackson. When they were in that little pool, he really seemed to have a good time.

• Heart
Both kids prefer Tim.

The baby loves when Tim talks to him. It’s kind of cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Meanwhile in Los Angeles - we have flash floods, wild winds and torrential rains from (what once was) Hurricane Hilary AND the added fun of a 5.5 earthquake. Good times!

I do appreciate how our “advanced” Earthquake Warning Alert System went off AFTER our house was already shaking!
IMG_8629.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Meanwhile in Los Angeles - we have flash floods, wild winds and torrential rains from (what once was) Hurricane Hilary AND the added fun of a 5.5 earthquake. Good times!

I do appreciate how our “advanced” Earthquake Warning Alert System went off AFTER our house was already shaking!
Stat safe ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hope you stay safe from flash floods! We even got some pouring rain and thunder up north last night randomly. I'm most worried about wet AND dry lightning strikes across the whole state as the storm moves through - it's giving me anxious flashbacks to the 2020 lightning complex fires which started around this same time 3 years ago. And this:
Screen Shot 2023-08-20 at 3.17.21 PM.png

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.