The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have anxiety and I still do the things that make me anxious because I'm an adult with responsibilities. She's simply a liar. Let us not forget that decade old video someone recently shared where she rode her bike by herself miles to go clean an apartment all by herself. I mean, she had to "make herself ugly" to thwart potential kidnappers, lolol, but she did it.
FINALLY!! The ONE thing she has accomplished permanently!! Good job, J4D!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So he decided that maybe having the grill under the window might cause issues after it's all done. So he buys that hideous shield thing??

You would think they would learn from all their mistakes that sometimes it actually makes sense to plan things out.

But that's probably never going to happen.
I would not even give him the credit of realizing the BBQ under the window was a tit idea. The truth is Jenn probably read what we were ALL saying here and ripped him a new one for not thinking of it ahead of time. So buying that hideous thing was ALL he could do at that point.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They said they couldn't go look at furniture at Sams or Costco because they don't have a membership. Then... go get a membership. They're so resistant to joining Sam's club or Costco even though it would make a lot of sense for them to shop from there (plus hello, free samples of food), that I have to wonder if they were banned from Sam's at least - I know for sure in more than one old "vid", they did go shopping at Sam's and had a membership. What would prevent you from just signing up??

Reactions: 21
They said they couldn't go look at furniture at Sams or Costco because they don't have a membership. Then... go get a membership. They're so resistant to joining Sam's club or Costco even though it would make a lot of sense for them to shop from there (plus hello, free samples of food), that I have to wonder if they were banned from Sam's at least - I know for sure in more than one old "vid", they did go shopping at Sam's and had a membership. What would prevent you from just signing up??
Sheer laziness which is the Tracker way.

Reactions: 15
Big Baby lives in Buffalo?
He tried to get into Canada to get as far away from them as he could but Useless and Dim used his name on the income tax and was refused entry due to tax evasion.

I’ve been following the construction of Epic Universe. I’m surprised Dim hasn’t done a drive by/walk by to see what he can see surely that video would be better than the recent MK crap. I also can’t wait for Dim to try to explain Super Mario/Donkey Kong, How to train your dragon and the ministry of magic.

Hey Dimmy Boy 👋 if you started watching some 5 minute videos today you might learn something so you aren’t completely wrong in a years time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It costs $60 for a basic Costco membership. That's less than one dinner for them and the membership is good all year. The amount that they would save on patio furniture, diapers, lunchbox snacks for J$, hell even their dumb spicy water would save them hundreds and hundreds over Rooms To Go and Publix prices. "We don't have a membership" They act like it's something exclusive, like you have to be #hosted or something to join. Is Costco full of commoners or something? I don't understand their aversion to it. Maybe you can't vlog there?

Now I will say, our Sams Club is absolute trash. I've been a member on and off, but I really can't stand that place.

Reactions: 18
The Sam's Club conversation was definitely strange. Maybe Tim knows his hoarder wife will go nuts. She looked open to it. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have pretty severe anxiety issues and panic attacks. I am a stay at home wife yet I keep the house clean, I walk the dog, I go to the store, I cook real dinners, I go to the post office. I run errands. Sometimes I don’t want to. Yesterday I had to go to the post office, I had a panic attack and I had to fight to keep driving because I wanted to just pull over in a parking lot and catch my breath but I didn’t I fought through it, she doesn’t even try. You can’t just give up on trying especially when you have responsibilities. She has a house to take care of and two children ffs.
I also am a stay at home wife with anxiety, yet I still get things done because I don't want to be a useless slob like Ginn.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is Costco full of commoners or something? I don't understand their aversion to it. Maybe you can't vlog there?
I've seen enough YouTube videos to confidently say you can indeed vlog at Costco (although I don't think it should be allowed as it's crowded and hectic enough already).

Everything they do financially makes zero sense, but we're supposed to believe they're set for life? Ooook.

Reactions: 15
Did anyone else notice Oliver's leg turning purple?? Poor baby is getting his circulation cut off! It was like that for at least a few minutes and Ginn didn't say anything about it.

IMG_1953.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Starting this home slog now and already so many thoughts.

As others have mentioned, O$ on the counter just shows how stupid they are as parents. They are so much more concerned with getting this on video that they don't even care about his safety. And why does this go on so long. We get it, he's eating banana for the first time. Move it along.

Nanny's last day, huh. And Jen is soooo surprised that J$ loved her so much and is so upset that she's leaving. Well, dumbass, when you let someone else be a mother to your child while you do nothing but sit on your ass all day, then don't be surprised when your child grows more attached to that person.

Jen always has her tablet on when she "cooks". No limit to her screen time. And as per usual, that eggplant looked rather well-done and burnt around the edges.

So now she's eating on the kitchen floor. Is there anything they won't do on the floor. Well, other than cleaning, of course.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think their solution for the grill placement is that they just won't use it.

Are any Tattlers here realtors? Because if they ever try to sell their house, I think this is going to be an issue.

I also love that there is a mini fridge right above the gutters.

As noted, we've all been saying this stuff since we saw the layout. We have the receipts!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I know we've talked about this a ton, but Ginn needs serious help. The way she acts with her children is so weird. She acts like the distant aunt who hates kids. I don't think she knows how to love. She needs to figure it out SOON before she ruins those kids.

My mom was a crappy mom growing up and she's just now kinda sorta trying to make amends. It's hard to let her back in because of how she treated me growing up. She had a lot of similar traits to Ginn; aloof, slept a lot, just didn't want to parent. She was severely depressed and had horrible anxiety and did nothing about it. Her parents were crappy parents to her and she was a crappy parent to me. I wish she would've broke the cycle, but here we are. Now I am in therapy for how she treated me. A lot of issues I have today are because of her. Jackson and Oliver are going to have issues not just because they have a camera in their face 24/7 but because of how Ginn treats them, and I'm sad for them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I imagine "the cousins" probably also treat Ginn like some distant stranger instead of a loving aunt because if she can't even connect with her own children in a natural nurturing manner, she probably has no genuine connection to those girls either. They probably think of her like how I think of my aunt's husband who is a deadbeat human just like Ginn and a waste of life. In that I don't think of him at all and avoid him at all costs and think my aunt should have divorced him several decades ago.

I've seen enough YouTube videos to confidently say you can indeed vlog at Costco (although I don't think it should be allowed as it's crowded and hectic enough already).

Everything they do financially makes zero sense, but we're supposed to believe they're set for life? Ooook.
Yeah my dad could realistically say he actually is "set for life" and lives in a home that the Bojans could never even imagine remotely affording and he is a Costco aficionado for like practically everything. But he's also a smart spender and would never do even one Roy Disney suite cruise even if he could afford to do that every year.

Last edited:
I said this a while ago. People who have real money don't talk about how much money they have. Even if they are really "set for life", a person with actual money would never say that out loud.

We are not "set for life". We live very comfortably and have everything we need. When I got home from dropping the girls off at college, my garage door spring broke. I called my husband first and got the name of our garage fix-it guy and had him come out the next morning. It was a $300 fix. I didn't call husband for approval, I didn't make a face or get uncomfortable. I just paid the guy. I didn't think twice about it. I didn't complain. The point of this story--there is absolutely no bleeping way those two are even close to "set for life" with the do it yourself hack job he was doing on the Tesla and the face that Jenn made when she found out that it might, potentially cost them $300. They are not "set for life".

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Unless they plan on dying within the next 5 years, then I guess they could claim they're "set for life".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Something I don't understand...and I'm struggling through this video. Something about the battery in the Tesla and now poor Timmy can't go to Universal because his pass is locked in the car. Now, I will admit I know nothing about whatever is wrong with the Tesla but why doesn't Tim, a professional theme park vlogger, whose only job is to visit theme parks, have his pass on the Universal app?
Or, since they are ‘set for life’, pay to enter for the day.
---
And dear lord Dim just contact Triple A already. I really wonder if he ever replaced those bleeping tires.
What makes you think he’d bother to pay for AAA service? Doesn’t he thinks he knows how to do everything himself?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.