The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And what the duck is going on with her forehead at the 41:30-ish minute mark. Did she apply her spray tan wrong or is there some sort of bruise or something going on there.

Reactions: 7
So much to unpack from this video.

Just wanted to say it was worth viewing just to see “mechanical brained” Tim struggle with the Tesla battery issue. The nicks and breakage he inflicted on the vehicle. And of course “instant gratification” (I can wait for anything) Tim who by the end of the day got what he wanted. A new battery.

side note: why does he always have to shade companies?
Paradise Grills cause he didn’t want to pay for professional installation and he broke the corner leg bottoms. Calling the $20K product “cheap”.
Tesla, saying they knew the battery was bad, that’s why they were replacing it for free. When it actually was a warranty covered part.

And this is now the wonderful view out the kitchen window to look out at their $50K patio/pool cage renovation
BF834F73-B5A6-495D-973D-986679883721.png
33FA7466-9623-49A2-B06D-4D8358AEB951.png

---
That heat shield looks like tit.
💯% agree.

A temporary solution for a permanent issue.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
WAIT, they haven't had McDonald's in 5 years? What about the greasy bag on the air plane which they almost missed their gate.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tim must be jealous. Jenn only gets on her knees for a Taco now. 🤣 I wonder if she had to stop drop and roll to get up again. I think she meant it's been 5 years since steak and BJ night. I'll see myself out. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I felt so bad for Jackson when they were all in the kitchen and they had a camera shoved in Oliver’s face, fawning over him and Jackson asks if he can make some videos (probably meaning can he be on camera now).

I know we say it all the time but they are doing a horrible job of raising two children together. I know they keep them apart because Jenn cannot handle both of them but Tim is not doing these boys justice by allowing Jenn to not put in any effort.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Just wanted to say it was worth viewing just to see “mechanical brained” Tim struggle with the Tesla battery issue. The nicks and breakage he inflicted on the vehicle. And of course “instant gratification” (I can wait for anything) Tim who by the end of the day got what he wanted. A new battery.

Paradise Grills cause he didn’t want to pay for professional installation and he broke the corner leg bottoms. Calling the $20K product “cheap”.
Tesla, saying they knew the battery was bad, that’s why they were replacing it for free. When it actually was a warranty covered part.

And this is now the wonderful view out the kitchen window to look out at their $50K patio/pool cage renovation
View attachment 2402089View attachment 2402091
---

💯% agree.

It’s almost like putting that grill right up against the wall and window was a bad idea. Like maybe don’t be your own general contractor when you don’t have a clue.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
For those who have AP's to Universal, can you just take a picture of your pass on your phone and take it customer service? To prevent this in the future

Reactions: 5
So their first use of their $20,000 outdoor kitchen is veggies and hot dogs.

Then they realize the next night they can just pop the hot dogs in the air fryer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jenn mentioned that they have a nanny starting for the baby. Why on earth do they need a nanny for the baby when Jenn is home all day? Is it so she can be up Tim’s ass while he is out vlogging? She should put that money towards therapy so she can start driving again so she can pick up Jackson from school since Tim said he is handling drop off and pick up for Jackson and because of that, it doesn’t give him a lot of time to film in the parks.
You would think that because filming in the parks is their income, Tim would force Jenn to start pulling her own weight. I bet sooner than later there will be a new nanny for Jackson in order to pick him up from school and keep him occupied in the evenings until Tim gets home from filming.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
So their first use of their $20,000 outdoor kitchen is veggies and hot dogs.

Then they realize the next night they can just pop the hot dogs in the air fryer 😂
And they're only planning on grilling once or twice a month. So what's the point of this giant expense?

Speaking from experience with a similar grill (with a granite backsplash) that heat shield is going to get nasty, full of grease and soot. We know they are going to be too lazy to take it down and clean it.

Did he really have to mention that there was a lizard in there when he started the grill? They are pretty fast, so I'm not convinced he got cooked but, really? Asshole. And Jenn's an asshole for leaving that part in there.

Screen Shot 2023-08-24 at 3.13.18 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Tim whining about the Telsa service. Dude they will come to where ever you are. My friend has one and they go to her work all the time to do maint.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
For those who have AP's to Universal, can you just take a picture of your pass on your phone and take it customer service? To prevent this in the future
I'm sure you can. I have mine in the app, but the premier ones just appear with the number in the app, which I imagine customer service can easily look up. He's a drama queen just like his wife.

Reactions: 12
And why in the duck would you put your grill right in front of your window and not expect it to get hot?

• Haha
Reactions: 29

View attachment 2402089View attachment 2402091
---

💯% agree.

That shield looks like :poop: . I would NOT want that blocking my view out of the kitchen window. I still feel they should have had the grill turned to face the neighbors yard and make it into an L shape with the other counter.

Reactions: 19
Jenn mentioned that they have a nanny starting for the baby. Why on earth do they need a nanny for the baby when Jenn is home all day? Is it so she can be up Tim’s ass while he is out vlogging? She should put that money towards therapy so she can start driving again so she can pick up Jackson from school since Tim said he is handling drop off and pick up for Jackson and because of that, it doesn’t give him a lot of time to film in the parks.
You would think that because filming in the parks is their income, Tim would force Jenn to start pulling her own weight. I bet sooner than later there will be a new nanny for Jackson in order to pick him up from school and keep him occupied in the evenings until Tim gets home from filming.
JFC , they have $$ for a private school & a home nanny for Buddy 2.0 , just hire an editor Tim & save that Nanny $ Grow a pair & put your foot down to her for once 😫

• Haha
The heat shield is killing me. So is that permanent? I’m not a Florida Resident, but where I am we place our grills away from the house.

• Haha
So he decided that maybe having the grill under the window might cause issues after it's all done. So he buys that hideous shield thing??

You would think they would learn from all their mistakes that sometimes it actually makes sense to plan things out.

But that's probably never going to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.