The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the hippos got out of their enclosure from AK’s Safari 🦛
If only they had a full size pool in their own backyard to enjoy. Then Buddy and Buddy could swim with Nanny 1 and Nanny 2 all day!

Wait, they do have a pool! But they seem to prefer the soaking pool at the Polynesian Bungalows.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Won't work.
What do you think a complaint will do when the co-owner of the company is a huge Tim Tracker fan and the other one loves to show off?
---

They delete the negative in person too. Not the nicest or smartest of people. Yeah, I said that Kathy. Bite me.
I think if you fill out the complaint form, let them know about Tattle maybe then they will see that aren't only stans and maybe this site will educate them a little about who these people really are.

Reactions: 10
Remember when Ginn used to make a big deal about Buddy watching the fireworks just 6 months ago during yet another "best day ever"? Pepperidge Farm remembers. And her fake "happy crying" over Buddy watching the fireworks during their staycation as a "family of 3"? But also, remember that it's not that she even cares more about Da Baby, considering she hates using his name and couldn't remember it wasn't even his first time seeing fireworks (and he frankly seems to not give a tit about actually watching the fireworks anyway).
Screen Shot 2023-08-20 at 10.36.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-08-20 at 10.36.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-08-20 at 10.37.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-08-20 at 10.37.43 PM.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Remember when Ginn used to make a big deal about Buddy watching the fireworks just 6 months ago during yet another "best day ever"? Pepperidge Farm remembers. And her fake "happy crying" over Buddy watching the fireworks during their staycation as a "family of 3"? But also, remember that it's not that she even cares more about Da Baby, considering she hates using his name and couldn't remember it wasn't even his first time seeing fireworks (and he frankly seems to not give a tit about actually watching the fireworks anyway).
View attachment 2394035

View attachment 2394037

View attachment 2394038

View attachment 2394039
Look at her looking straight into the bleeping camera. That's what you love more than your actual children.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I've said it before, but it's a pathetic life if you clearly have the money for actual travel, yet you keep wasting your "Bucket List" trips on staying in hotels on the Disney property. There's a world out there that's bigger than the Disney Bubble but they clearly think it doesn't get the views enough to justify it. No matter how many videos they put out with the Bucket List Disney claims, it's still in the know that they're stuck making this and there's no real way of getting out. Have fun with the hole you've dug yourselves into.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I believe Jenn has a problem with her sciatica because she is carrying all that extra weight. Do you know what helps with your lower back pain? EXERCISE AND LOSING SOME WEIGHT! I doubt she will do this, but the more more she gains, the worse it will get.
Couldn’t agree more. I’ve done pilates for years and it helps so so much
---
The dinner was weird. Looked like everyone left and they were still there eating and filming.
I think Jenn likes to be last to leave the table so she can go round and eat what everyone else has left

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She can’t admit that she didn’t understand what her child was saying and made something up. This is such a BS story.

View attachment 2393995
It’s so calculated. As the editor, she can edit out J$ not speaking clearly and Tim admitting that he couldn’t understand him. She left it in so that we would all be impressed that she understands her son so well. What a loving mother. I can’t believe I used to take them seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry I have been busy with family had to travel to north Carolina my uncle passed away have to catch up with tattle

• Heart
  • Sad
I sent a complaint through their website:
They probably are not going to respond but at least someone working there will read it.
Agreed.
At least you can say you tried.

No matter what we state the Bojan stans working at these companies will ignore/delete our feedback.

Guess you can add David’s DVC Rental to the list of tone deaf/stans in marketing dept. companies:

• ACI Rentals
• Aura Frames
• Marriott Hotels:
Swan
Dolphin
Swan Reserve
Orlando World Center
• Element Vacation Homes
• Sea World
• Legoland
• Busch Gardens
(just off the top of my head. Please add more)

I’d like to say I played a part in their being banned/not on the main media list:
• Disney
• Universal
• Waldorf Astoria Orlando

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The main reason I ended up finding this site was I was sick of the amount of misinformation these assholes give out about what is supposed to be their field of genius. If I was so bad at my job, I would be penniless and working 3 jobs, not “set for life” at 40.

Instead of flooding these companies that are duped into sponsoring these jackasses with all their flaws, we should ask them questions about the misinformation. Example: so I watched the timtracker video and he said I could buy points from you? How do I go about doing that? I would send a different question after every response.

As a business owner someone spewing misinformation about my company that doesn’t result in new income and creates more work for my employees would make more of an impact than a few hundred hateful but true emails about some idiot vlogger with an over inflated subscriber count.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The TimTracker # 144 I wish we had a job and were smart ! It’s on our bucket list.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think if you fill out the complaint form, let them know about Tattle maybe then they will see that aren't only stans and maybe this site will educate them a little about who these people really are.
🙋‍♀️ send them the wiki link!

Reactions: 9
My God they are completely incompetent and can't even advertise renting DVC points well. It's not difficult!!!
Dim can’t explain genie+ properly.

He can’t explain virtual queue properly.

He is incompetent to mobile ordering.

Should we expect any less?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

You mean it's not a good idea to place a mobile order when you are 30 minutes away, say you are there so they start making it, and when you show up they threw your order away because no one claimed it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I can't even imagine having had so many nannies before age 4. I personally didn't have the kind of personality as a very young kid to have been okay with a revolving door of strangers who, even if I learned to trust, would be gone by the time I finally trusted them. The kid is going to have attachment and abandonment issues to grapple with when he gets older (and the people he dates are going to pay the price). Especially when he realizes that his parents didn't even have important jobs that required sacrificing an authentic parental connection.
All of this!! They should have never had kids. So so sad what they are doing to them and broadcasting it to live on forever online.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Agreed.
At least you can say you tried.

No matter what we state the Bojan stans working at these companies will ignore/delete our feedback.

Guess you can add David’s DVC Rental to the list of tone deaf/stans in marketing dept. companies:

• ACI Rentals
• Aura Frames
• Marriott Hotels:
Swan
Dolphin
Swan Reserve
Orlando World Center
• Element Vacation Homes
• Sea World
• Legoland
• Busch Gardens
(just off the top of my head. Please add more)

I’d like to say I played a part in their being banned/not on the main media list:
• Disney
• Universal
• Waldorf Astoria Orlando
If we are keeping a running list, include Native in there too. That’s another product I used for years but will never purchase again now.

Reactions: 13

The principle of renting DVC points is fairly simple, you want to go to a DVC resort and can rent points to stay there. For mere mortals who don't get gifted everything the practicalities of renting DVC points is quite complicated. You need to know about the 11 and 7 month windows, you also need to consider whether you are flexible in maybe changing dates, resorts or doing a 2 resort rental. If you go in with a bit of flexibility you can stay at some great places for a lot less than the Hotel stay, but for long-term planners it can be a pain in the ass.

And I don't think Tim has ever explained DVC or correctly explained genie+ or ILL. He either can't be bothered or is too thick to understand!!

Reactions: 21
Isn’t there a body of water behind the neighbors across the street?
I put my twins in survival swimming and their instructor had a lake behind the house.. for sure had alligators coming out of the water and walking along their cage more often than you’d think.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Somebody mentioned how they only used the kitchen to make pepperoni sandwiches. Then spent a ton of money going out to Ohana and Kona Cafe. I noticed the same. I wonder if David’s required them to show them using the kitchen so they think eating a sandwich on the table outside counted. I’ve always thought it was ridiculous that they insist on staying in a villa at WDW for the full kitchen and they never use the kitchen. Jenn isn’t capable of planning meals, bringing the ingredients and actually cooking a meal while they are “working” from one of these places.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.