The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No bleeping way that child has never has McDonald's before now... These people don't cook for their children (or themselves usually) and they only feed him beige food, so there's no way in hell they've never given that kid a Happy Meal before.
They have always played fast and loose with the term “first time trying…”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't blame Oliver for not eating that disgusting banana and breast milk Ginn you are a disgrace to the human race

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
When they are feeding Oliver, you can see how Oliver clearly prefers Tim to Jenn. When Jenn is feeding him, he’s turning his head away from her and at one point looks like he physically wants to get away from her. When Tim is feeding him, Oliver is relaxed, happy and engaged.

Jenn feeding Oliver. He doesn’t look at her but at Tim:
65740E58-F6D1-4C07-BFEE-5BEBC97D8684.png

Tim feeding him:
4939C612-99E5-41B9-BC0A-C8764BC8AB8F.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
When they are feeding Oliver, you can see how Oliver clearly prefers Tim to Jenn. When Jenn is feeding him, he’s turning his head away from her and at one point looks like he physically wants to get away from her. When Tim is feeding him, Oliver is relaxed, happy and engaged.

View attachment 2401822

Tim feeding him:
View attachment 2401824
The last picture you posted, it's cute to see big baby smile like that. But that angle isn't doing justice for the kiddos head, it still seems awfully misshaped. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 16
When Jenn spends literally 6 minutes of the vlog talking about making tacos and then later eats them while sitting on the kitchen floor, she called Oliver “Buddy” about 50 damn times.

Also, to me, Oliver sounded unhappy during this segment (that was completely unnecessary for her to leave in. It was 6 minutes of her talking about the tacos she was about to eat, showing the sad taco and then eating it on the kitchen floor.) She said he was making fun noises but to me, he didn’t sound very happy. It’s clear he prefers Tim.

Reactions: 20

View attachment 2401822

Tim feeding him:
View attachment 2401824
The only reason he’s smiling in the first pic is because daddy is behind the camera. He really is cute when he smiles.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
LMFAO

Jump to 30 minutes in. Dim does huge mental gymnastics with time scheduling to not admit that Jenn is useless and can actually be a "parent" to her miracle children.
---
View attachment 2401762

Ginn couldn't you do the wiping down of your teeth with your tongue before you waddle into the garage to be on camera because you need attention?
Licking her teeth is her way of saying "I just finished feeding my face".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Around 17 minutes in "J$ is going to try McDonalds for the first time."

So when you flew first class to Hawaii and you stopped at the airport McDonalds you only got greasy breakfast sandwiches for yourself?

Seems about right.
On their way to McDonald’s this witch actually said they haven’t had McDonalds in 5 years. Tim had to correct her and tell her he has had McDonalds recently.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

View attachment 2401822

Tim feeding him:
View attachment 2401824
It makes sense considering Tim is the primary caretaker of the kids. It's like how when my husband and I come home together and our dog runs past him to get to me. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On their way to McDonald’s this witch actually said they haven’t had McDonalds in 5 years. Tim had to correct her and tell her he has had McDonalds recently.
They lie so frequently, there's no way they can keep track of their lies.

I'm guessing the Trackers and their stans will claim they only eat the plant based options, like French Fries and Apple Pies.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 2401822

Tim feeding him:
View attachment 2401824
This actually makes me quite sad. It’s so so so obvious that the kids are more comfortable, happier, and at ease with their dad than mom. She’s a stay at home mom. It’s wild to me. How can she not see this?

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Just watching now--so Tim sets up the whole Big Baby eating story line for the first minute. Then we get Jenn saying just about the same damn thin for the next minute? Damn, they suck. And it takes two of them to use that immersion blender? Jenn can't hold the cup AND work the blender?

It sickens me that they have that camera shoved up the kid's face while trying to feed him for the first time. Be a bleeping parent. Stop monetizing your children assholes. And the kid is on the bleeping counter. Put him at the table. WHERE YOU EAT. Not with Big Brother brushes his teeth!

As far as the 1st McDonalds goes...it's like the first car wash, do they not realize they put their entire lives out on video for the world to see? Why lie about tit like that?

• Sick
Reactions: 34
The pit bull resemble ginn
I know a lot of people say pits have dead eyes. Sort of get it now when looking at Jenn. And speaking of pits, I have to take my corgi to the vet this afternoon and hope it's not full of irresponsible pitt owners like the last time. It's bad enough I'm still recovering from a massive gluten poisoning and having to go there the last thing I need is a Jenn not watching the canine version of Buddy today.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Food eaten in an airport or on an airplane doesn't count, don't you guys know that???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tim saying he had “no time” to teach J$ to swim, YOU GOT NOTHING BUT TIME!!!! I swear they act like they work around the clock! The nanny took J$ to his swimming lessons while you and Jenn fucked around shopping at Target, so please, don’t act like you couldn’t make any time for your child you douche! 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Oh that's weird, I didn't realize their Aulani trip from 2022 was five years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
OK so the whole strange 5 minutes of Jenn showing us what a great mother she is, trying to jam her fat head in the camera frame with the baby, talking to him like he's 15 and knows what the hell she's talking about...she has a very sad, lonely and pathetic life. Lately, seeing her in the vlog just brings out anger in me but this almost made me sad for her. Almost.

And I really feel bad for J$. They set him up for this knowing Jess would only be there for the summer. Now he's all attached, she's a family member, he's never bonded with someone like this before, blah, blah, blah. Again, they clearly did not prepare him for Jess only being there for a few months. That child has zero consistency in his life. His parents absolutely suck.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
It's been about 6 1/2 years since I have had a baby... but isn't big baby super wobbly?? I do NOT remember my kids being like that!! He's constantly wobbling all over the place like a rubber band. Is it just me?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.