The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if TPD hooked Tim up with that connection? He was hosted by them at Saratoga Springs not that long ago.
More like Dim found out and poached his connection by calling them and saying his friend was hosted and Dimmy has 900k subscribers and would love to feature them on his channel. :sick: Doubt he even had the grace to run his intentions past TPD as a professional courtesy.
---
David’s had lost my business. I’ve used them for years.
Be sure to let them know why.
---
I was going to use them next summer for 3-4 weeks from Uk. Not any more.
Be sure to contact them and let them know why.

Reactions: 30
More like Dim found out and poached his connection by calling them and saying his friend was hosted and Dimmy has 900k subscribers and would love to feature them on his channel. :sick: Doubt he even had the grace to run his intentions past TPD as a professional courtesy.
---

---

oh I made sure to comment on their IG!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
---

---

I’ve commented on some of their Facebook posts as well as DM’d them on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Those are windows, Dim.
Screen Shot 2023-08-20 at 11.47.06 AM.png

Oh is the "toilet room" where the toilet is? Who knew! Wow, so cuntcierge!!!
Screen Shot 2023-08-20 at 11.49.14 AM.png

Even the CC is calling out Dimmy for saying "baz" instead of baTHs".
Screen Shot 2023-08-20 at 11.50.38 AM.png

Dim always pretends to be so into the artwork. Wow Dimmy you're so cultured in mass-produced Mickey prints.

Dim points out ice, coffee and a recycling bin and says "lots of neat and interesting stuff in this unit". Yes, ice, coffee and a recycling bin are sooooooo interesting.

Da Baby hanging out with someone's random grandma. They had Buddy sleeping in the bed next to the balcony, so hopefully they locked the balcony doors...
Screen Shot 2023-08-20 at 11.58.59 AM.png

Ugh, Nanny Claws, I hate your claws.
Screen Shot 2023-08-20 at 12.01.24 PM.png

Running is really working out for you Dim.
Screen Shot 2023-08-20 at 12.03.30 PM.png

I seriously wouldn't be able to tolerate an almost 4-year-old climbing on my bleeping head. Knock it off and stop treating people as jungle gyms, JFC.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I mean, they should be more careful about how they’re advertising their kids on YouTube, but I kinda doubt he’s getting trafficked at the Poly pool.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Those are windows, Dim.
View attachment 2393128

Oh is the "toilet room" where the toilet is? Who knew! Wow, so cuntcierge!!!
View attachment 2393135

Even the CC is calling out Dimmy for saying "baz" instead of baTHs".
View attachment 2393139

Dim always pretends to be so into the artwork. Wow Dimmy you're so cultured in mass-produced Mickey prints.

Dim points out ice, coffee and a recycling bin and says "lots of neat and interesting stuff in this unit". Yes, ice, coffee and a recycling bin are sooooooo interesting.

Da Baby hanging out with someone's random grandma. They had Buddy sleeping in the bed next to the balcony, so hopefully they locked the balcony doors...
View attachment 2393166

Ugh, Nanny Claws, I hate your claws.
View attachment 2393171

Running is really working out for you Dim.
View attachment 2393173

I seriously wouldn't be able to tolerate an almost 4-year-old climbing on my bleeping head. Knock it off and stop treating people as jungle gyms, JFC.
His nips are pointing straight down to his hideous tatted feet. "Look at these, Moana!" 🥴

Seriously, straight down.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I mean, they should be more careful about how they’re advertising their kids on YouTube, but I kinda doubt he’s getting trafficked at the Poly pool.
That person sounds completely bleeping insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What a boring video.

Why did they need a nanny for that? Oh yeah because Jenn can’t be trusted alone with the kids while Tim goes out.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Dim seemed almost panicked that his "zero-proof" cocktail tasted a little too much like an actual whiskey sour.

No one was left at the table except for Ginn and Dim when the bread pudding came. Ginn claims she comes to Ohana for the salad. Sure Ginn.

Dim: "Baby's first fireworks show". It's not at all his first fireworks show, but okay.

If I was Da Baby or Buddy, I'd seriously want to slap Ginn and her nasty bleeping lips every time she planted a bunch of nasty kisses on their faces as her weird bleeping tic.

Ginn dressed in her finest bike shorts and Bronco tee. She's just glowing you guyzzzzz.
Screen Shot 2023-08-20 at 12.27.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-08-20 at 12.27.40 PM.png

Once again, IT WAS NOT HIS FIRST TIME.
Screen Shot 2023-08-20 at 12.29.28 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I came straight here after reading that. The crazies are out in full force today. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They're on their millionth staycation, they bring a bleeping nanny so they can ignore Buddy and have someone else cut his food for him, and then Ginn says "we're trying to save money so we brought our own food!" As if we're supposed to believe Ginn would be satisfied with just a cucumber-and-cheese sandwich for lunch. Puh-lease. But also they're set for life you guyzzzzz.
---
I literally have no idea what "bucket list" means to these turds at this point, but go on, you Bojan-taint-licking stan.
Screen Shot 2023-08-20 at 12.44.57 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
They love free Disney tit. They were so feeling themselves that they managed to score a big Disney freebie, even though it wasn’t from Disney.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They love free Disney tit. They were so feeling themselves that they managed to score a big Disney freebie, even though it wasn’t from Disney.
They get high off of it. The more I think about it I think that TPD might've hooked them up with the company back in July because they were already talking about this visit when they were leaving.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Notice all the time with the cousins? Making sure we know they’re trying to make up for lost time socializing their kid.
They’re so over the top cheesy when they get sponsored. It’s really embarrassing. I’ve never used David’s, I’ve always used DVC rental store and will for sure continue to now.
Are you allowed to bring outside guests to the resort pools? I didn’t think so.
And her hair for the dinner at Ohana. That’s what my hair would look like if I was spending the day deep cleaning my house. I would never go to a restaurant like that. She’s truly just given up.
---
And I’ll add my voice that it’s 100% not a bucket list trip when you’ve already done the exact same stay before, fireworks or not.

AND (there’s always more) I think you cannot get lunch from Trader Sam’s, right? Don’t they open at around 3:00??
Correct, trader sam's doesn't open until 3 and that is only if you wait from like 1:30 to get the open seats at 3. After that you are looking at a several hours wait to get a table. The food is only small appetizers since it is truly a bar/lounge and not a restaurant.

Reactions: 15
At their next staycation, they're going to mention again how it's Da Baby's first time seeing fireworks. He'll be 15 years old and they'll still say it's "baby's first fireworks". Ginn said this was "the best day ever" and "for sure a core memory" but she'll yet again forget almost everything about this redundant bUcKeT LiSt stay. What a bizarre delusional life.

There wasn't even The Corner Chair for Useless Egg Donors with Leaky Tits™!! How ever did she manage to nurse Da Baby? 🤡

• Haha
Holy crap Gin, you should not be filming while Dim is driving - I got sick to my stomach from the motion and zooming in and out in the first few minutes of that vlog :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I especially like when J$ is trying to say something about the Ferry boat and Dim says, "I did not understand a single word of that." Well, it's a good thing your son is starting school because maybe someone who truly cares will finally take notice and sign him up for speech therapy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.