Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
For those who have AP's to Universal, can you just take a picture of your pass on your phone and take it customer service? To prevent this in the future

Reactions: 5

Princelover

I’m in the U.K. and I watch a blogger called Adam Hattan. He’s not everyone’s cup of tea but he worked in the Disney Cultural Programme and lived there for a couple of years. He is a DVC member and has covered genie +, lightning lane etc in his blogs more than once and explains it all in an easy to understand way. How can someone who lives thousands of miles away and visits only for holidays know so much more about the mechanics of all things Disney than 2 dimwits who have lived there all their lives? Simple answer. He loves his job and takes it seriously. I wish him much success in what he does and sincerely hope it’s at the expense of people like the trackers who deserve nothing.
I love Adam Hattan! I was so impressed how much knowledge he has of the parks and Disney Cruises. It’s pretty sad that Tim don’t know shit about the parks and Adam who in the UK knows more than him. It’s truly pathetic.

Reactions: 5