The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw TPD story on IG and the shitload of food he and Tim ate. Ugh, that’s going to be a ton of footage of food getting shoved into his mouth along with those annoying voice overs she’s so fond of.

Every time Nick showed Tim he was just so boring. Like, what does Nick see in him? I really don’t get their relationship.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I just saw TPD story on IG and the shitload of food he and Tim ate. Ugh, that’s going to be a ton of footage of food getting shoved into his mouth along with those annoying voice overs she’s so fond of.

Every time Nick showed Tim he was just so boring. Like, what does Nick see in him? I really don’t get their relationship.
I wonder what he sees in Tim , can’t quite put my finger on it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m in the U.K. and I watch a blogger called Adam Hattan. He’s not everyone’s cup of tea but he worked in the Disney Cultural Programme and lived there for a couple of years. He is a DVC member and has covered genie +, lightning lane etc in his blogs more than once and explains it all in an easy to understand way. How can someone who lives thousands of miles away and visits only for holidays know so much more about the mechanics of all things Disney than 2 dimwits who have lived there all their lives? Simple answer. He loves his job and takes it seriously. I wish him much success in what he does and sincerely hope it’s at the expense of people like the trackers who deserve nothing.
I love Adam Hattan! I was so impressed how much knowledge he has of the parks and Disney Cruises. It’s pretty sad that Tim don’t know tit about the parks and Adam who in the UK knows more than him. It’s truly pathetic.

Reactions: 5
I love Adam Hattan! I was so impressed how much knowledge he has of the parks and Disney Cruises. It’s pretty sad that Tim don’t know tit about the parks and Adam who in the UK knows more than him. It’s truly pathetic.
I think he's OK, however, I do not get doing the Greek cruise and hardly getting off!

Reactions: 10
I think he's OK, however, I do not get doing the Greek cruise and hardly getting off!
I used to be a huge fan of Adam's however he has come across very money grabbing over the last few years, he's now unrelatable as he only goes on high end holidays and acts like a snob about affordable trips, when his job is supposedly to offer affordable and convenient tips. Also there's a lot of rumours regarding him and Gary mostly that Gary has apparently been lying to the benefits office about not being able to walk or work etc. yet will happily go on multiple holidays a year with Adam walking 10k+ steps a day and this is now why you haven't seen Gary away with him for a while and pretending to need a wheelchair suddenly over the last few Disney videos he had with him

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I used to be a huge fan of Adam's however he has come across very money grabbing over the last few years, he's now unrelatable as he only goes on high end holidays and acts like a snob about affordable trips, when his job is supposedly to offer affordable and convenient tips. Also there's a lot of rumours regarding him and Gary mostly that Gary has apparently been lying to the benefits office about not being able to walk or work etc. yet will happily go on multiple holidays a year with Adam walking 10k+ steps a day and this is now why you haven't seen Gary away with him for a while and pretending to need a wheelchair suddenly over the last few Disney videos he had with him
There’s a running joke that they’re like Lou & Andy from Little Britain 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This seems to be the norm for vloggers. They start out “relatabale” by what ever demographic they are going for, then BAM they hit the YT algorithm. The money starts coming in and they all act like lottery winners forgetting how they started and the content gets staler and staler. You just need to look at The Trackholes, Kyle the Douche, Mike K Manchild, Paging Mr MeatSweats, etc. for proof of that.
#homemovies

Reactions: 19
44 minute home slog has been uploaded....first clip is from 8/18 oof.
---
Around 17 minutes in "J$ is going to try McDonalds for the first time."

So when you flew first class to Hawaii and you stopped at the airport McDonalds you only got greasy breakfast sandwiches for yourself?

Seems about right.

LMFAO the battery inside the Tesla died....he then armchair electrical engineers the entire thing as if Elon Musk is listening and will take his thoughts into mind.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
44 minute home slog has been uploaded....first clip is from 8/18 oof.
---
Around 17 minutes in "J$ is going to try McDonalds for the first time."

So when you flew first class to Hawaii and you stopped at the airport McDonalds you only got greasy breakfast sandwiches for yourself?

Seems about right.

LMFAO the battery inside the Tesla died....he then armchair electrical engineers the entire thing as if Elon Musk is listening and will take his thoughts into mind.
No bleeping way that child has never has McDonald's before now... These people don't cook for their children (or themselves usually) and they only feed him beige food, so there's no way in hell they've never given that kid a Happy Meal before.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
LMFAO

Jump to 30 minutes in. Dim does huge mental gymnastics with time scheduling to not admit that Jenn is useless and can actually be a "parent" to her miracle children.
---
1692894038508.png

Ginn couldn't you do the wiping down of your teeth with your tongue before you waddle into the garage to be on camera because you need attention?

• Sick
Reactions: 25
LMFAO

Jump to 30 minutes in. Dim does huge mental gymnastics with time scheduling to not admit that Jenn is useless and can actually be a "parent" to her miracle children.
---
View attachment 2401762

Ginn couldn't you do the wiping down of your teeth with your tongue before you waddle into the garage to be on camera because you need attention?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Only watched a couple of minutes of the home slog as it’s all I could stomach but some points…
Da baby is not improving with age 😖
Da baby has no connection whatsoever with his mother egg donor, no eye contact at all
Jenn is beyond excited that Da baby is now on solids as she has someone else’s leftovers to finish. Yum…breast milk

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
New vid today: Oliver tries food (he is so darn cute interacting with Tim) and summer nanny’s last day. The time stamp said August 18th.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.