Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rebelle

VIP Member
They had started the patio before they went to AMI, correct? So if the outdoor kitchen "need" was FOMO from AMI I'm sure Dimmy said, "Yeah, I can do that." Bought that stupid outdoor kitchen without measuring or researching anything and just pulled out a credit card. They are so impulsive and manic with their spending.
Your profile picture, I can’t breathe lol. Her face looks like when a dog gets stung trying to eat a bee.
IMG_1427.jpeg

1690835512319.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Rebelle

VIP Member
When was this one filmed??

As for the tour "vids", my husband and I are planning our trip for March and are looking at staying at Coronado Springs or Caribbean Beach Resort (or just going cheap and staying at the All Star Movies). We came across Tim's Caribbean Beach Resort "tore" and my god..it was horrendous. He showed every detail of their gift shop and every single detail of all the food they have and after 10 minutes I couldn't do it anymore. I told my husband I can't watch his "tore" vlogs. I give you all credit for being able to sit through it.
2017. Just as they were starting to get their now defunct Disney Media perks, they started to clean up their image.

FWIW I loved Coronado. We were close to the main bus stop and quick service, but we were also there before the new tower was built. I def would stay there again though. We’re going at the end of Aug and debated staying at Caribbean mainly for the pool and skyliner. We’re spending more time at Epcot this trip for F&W and only going for 4 nights. My husband surprised me* with Beach Club. 🥹 (with the discount promo from Disney)
We read the buses at Caribbean are terrible and we’re going during hurricane season so if the skyliner goes down we’re fucked.

*I’m not going to get into it, but we had a health scare at my son’s annual checkup and my mental health was in the absolute gutter the past 6 weeks. I knew I needed to talk with someone.
Reading here was just pissing me off bc they’re so reckless and ungrateful with their children. I can truly say, I hate them. Which if you knew me in my life I always say, “I don’t hate, it takes too much energy.”
But fuck them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

shaunnaj86

This could have been a great opportunity to make a video that would bring in the views "Exploring Discovery Cove with an infant and pre-schooler. Watch us have the Best day with our kids, doing things they want to do and enjoy".

But instead we have a Tim and Jenn mukbang of eating and avoiding their miracle children as much as possible. 100% agree Nanny didn't need to be here. Yes, this is Tim's "job", but he would get more views and interaction in the comments if he spent all his time with his kids, showing the kid friendly options they have. Jenn watching her babies and doing activities with them. Instead we have Jenn pawning her kids off on anyone and everyone she can so she can "relax" and enjoy HER day at the pool.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Poor Dimmy, did that chicken wing with spice hurt you? Did you want a flavorless "boneless chicken wing" instead?
Screen Shot 2023-07-28 at 12.17.01 PM.png

Dim you don't need to stuff the entire wing in your mouth all at once...? Was this dude seriously raised in a cave or something and no one taught him how to eat like even a semi-normal person? He licked every single one of his fingers multiple times. Gotta make sure he gets the juice from out underneath his claws.
Screen Shot 2023-07-28 at 12.21.53 PM.png

Would it kill Ginn to not amplify Dim's finger-licking sounds? Nasty turd.
Screen Shot 2023-07-28 at 12.28.28 PM.png

Nick the Dick is also a finger licker, but what else would you expect from a guy who wears his hat backward like he's starring in a live-action version of Hey Arnold! and pretending he's 9-years-old. And then they both fondled Nick's souvenir cup with their finger-licked fingers. 🤢
Screen Shot 2023-07-28 at 12.24.50 PM.png

I suffered so you all have to too.
Screen Shot 2023-07-28 at 12.40.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-28 at 12.50.50 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
The last thing that I am going to say is, if their house gets broken into and the wishbone collection goes missing, I’ve made myself the #1 suspect. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Oh my goodness guys, I got invited out to Universal to preview the new Minion attraction!!!! (I'm sure every other passholder did as well.) This email was inviting ME.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
For what it’s worth, I’m fairly certain that window posted is a bathroom, not a child’s room.

Aside from the blueprints of the house being in public records, the Trackers have videoed every single room in that house. Showing 900k+ people where their children eat, sleep and play. We basically know where they keep everything and what is in each drawer and cabinet in that house.

I think any of us could walk in that house and find whatever we want…including Jenn’s mother’s chicken bone collection.

I’m not saying the supposed neighbor is right for posting these pics, but being so incredibly outraged about it is also a little over the top as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

2020planner

VIP Member
It stinks when people here start attacking each other, you give Greasy Spice great pleasure when that happens. The nit picking and petty sniping at each other isn't fun, bitching about the Trackers is fun! 😉 I personally enjoy reading possible gossip about the Trackers. Believe or don't believe, we can still have fun with it.
Which is fine, but I guess no one is supposed to ask any questions or attempt to get clarifications about said (often conflicting) tea lest one be told:
  • I have to ask you but who pissed on your pillow?
  • Lighten up you seriously have a complex.
  • You need a long vacation whoever you are!
Oh, and I'm Jenn's burner account too.

Guess I hit a nerve somewhere along the lines. 🤷‍♀️

And yep, @linkdownbelow87. I do need a vacation.

I've been going back and forth dealing with my aging parents - including an immobile mother who, as of this week, has been diagnosed with and is fighting pneumonia. My husband and I are still getting over the suicide of his older brother in May. I work 60+ hours a week in a largely thankless WFH deadline-centric job managing hundreds of clients weekly while getting shit on by a fuckface of a boss, and one of our beloved cats is in the middle of expensive weekly chemotherapy treatments for aggressive renal and intestinal cancer that has already cost us a collective $7,000+ in vet bills, while I take breaks in between work to assist feed him 4x a day and give more meds. All the while trying to stay sane and act like nothing's wrong.

So yeah, you're right.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Quasimodo

VIP Member
They're completely avoidant of actually parenting the child. You don't get to be his friend. You have to be his damn parent. I just can't with people that just procreate and then aren't willing to parent the damn child. THAT IS YOUR FUCKING JOB.

(I'm cranky because I had to listen to wild creatures otherwise known as human children screaming in our community pool all day and screaming for fucking hours like they were chimpanzees getting butchered violently and their parents didn't do a damn thing like telling them to SHUT THE FUCK UP THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU AND STOP SCREAMING LIKE YOU'RE GETTING MURDERED BECAUSE NO ONE WILL PAY ATTENTION TO YOU WHEN YOU'RE ACTUALLY GETTING MURDERED). Would be nice if the rest of society didn't have to tolerate unhinged wild children because their parents gave up after birth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

hcslacs

VIP Member
Jen has time to reply to a comment with a semi-bitchy undertone.

1690480292708.png

When was the last time they consistently put out at least 6 videos a week? Oh, wait, it says "videos" and not "vids", so maybe it's Tim responding. That makes more sense....he probably still doesn't know her typical lack of posting vids in a timely manner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Okay, I'll throw it out there;

TTT 141: The World Is Our Septic Tank
---
hmmm a 1 hour tour.. how much do I hate myself tonight??
The only way I'm watching is it if I can't sleep which is possible since I feel fairly wretched today. However, I doubt listening to that will help my nausea.

• Haha

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Oh God... she went to Discovery Cove and is saying DaBaby is having trouble nursing because she....forgot her nursing pillow. AGAIN with that pillow? I really don't get this. Unless O is a massively heavy baby, which he could be, why can't she cradle that kid while she is seated so he is comfortable for 10 minutes?
Big Baby is having trouble nursing because the nanny is not lactating.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Rat a tat tat

Chatty Member
That water is DISGUSTING. One time a guest vomited and the guards tried shutting down the water until it could be cleaned etc. The sup came out and yelled at them for closing the water and sent the guests right back in. No cleaning. People pee, poop, vomit, bleed all in that water and they aren't likely to do anything about it. I love DC regardless still lol but when we go we don't take our kids. We leave them with... FAMILY! Take notes T and J 😂
And least we not forget how utterly ridiculous they carried on regarding covid and not eating indoors and not letting jack$ interact with anyone else in the world and now they're are literally dipping their 4 month old NICU baby in the lazy river of piss .... please someone make it make sense 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

2020planner

VIP Member
Thank you to @Quasimodo, @Southpaw33, @Maleficent50, @TawdryT and @Mopsy75 for your kind words. ❤
And to everyone else who read my post - sorry for the mini-rant of all the stuff I'm dealing with.
I know a lot of you know my backstory too w/ my abusive ex, etc.

RE: the spy

Reminder: this was their first post, and another a few days later.

1690808982655.png

1690810453178.png

This was yesterday:

1690809396359.png

So we've gone from "just moving in" and "definitely thinking" they live down the street and being uncertain about Jenn's name ...

...to being in-the-know about HOA interworkings, stuff that's gone on for years, knowing about FB posts for nanny Jess, besties with the next-door neighbor, knowledge of Jenn continually complaining about the board, calling their property the "trashy" house of the neighborhood, familiar with ongoing beefs seemingly everyone in the neighborhood has with them about what? who knows...

THIS is why some of us (including folks like me who have been on here for 3+ years who are more analytically minded by nature) are inherently skeptic about tea-related things, and that's a GOOD thing.

(like @Southpaw33 referenced, some of us remember a certain :devilish: 🥚 #huffanddoback IYKYK who also was apparently gallivanting around their neighborhood with tea)

Most legit tea givers are open to clarifying things (see: Dustin and Sean on the DIS thread as great examples).

If the questions are reasonable - and non-doxxing - and I believe everything everyone's asked about thus far (including myself, and I fully acknowledge I can be a broken record at times) has been more than reasonable, then why the attitude? And then up-and-leave, dangling a to-be-continued-like departure when some push back?

Legit tea-givers are be happy to fill-in-the-blanks, confirm things, explain their tea more (even if it's limited), etc. and not attack anyone who may not immediately understand how the disjointed pieces fit together, when coupled with what we're seeing on home vlogs in relatively real-time.

(and don't worry, moving forward I pinky-promise I will no longer interact with said tea-giver so as not to derail the thread in any way)

That being said, did anyone catch what this stated "ongoing HOA "investigation" on the Trackers is supposed to be about? that they got their "final warning" for?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
Also, they have absolutely ruined any chance for J to be able to handle his jealousy of DaBaby by never preparing him for any of this. It was just dumb for her to explain how J acts around O and how he wants them to give him more attention when they show any attention to baby. She is saying this shit like it happens to everyone and what are ya gonna do. Sure, kids will be jealous of the new baby, but also you work at getting them ready and guide them into appropriate responses for their jealousy. J demanding they hold him while they are holding/feeding the baby and Jenn saying she tries to put her arm around him is just annoying. Instead, work on setting expectations with him. You don't get what you want because you ask, beg, scream, or throw a fit about it. What is going to happen at school when that kid isn't the center of attention? Yikes. He is learning that to get more attention, he just needs to act up. Ugh.
Jackson is 3 years, 3 months and 1 week older than Oliver.

My son is 2 years 9.5 months older than his sister.
This is almost six month younger than J$.

Difference is that I prepared my son for a new sibling. I talked to him about what was happening as my stomach expanded. We read books about babies together. I pointed out babies that we saw when out and about. We talked about how they are little and we must be gentle with them. And, yes, we discussed what gentle means. He helped me shop for a stroller and set up the nursery. He was so excited for a younger sibling.

My daughter was born before Christmas.
I was in my hospital room when I heard a loud little voice “No! That’s for my mommy!”
(he had brought me a little poinsettia plant, but he needed to sanitize his hands and put on a toddler paper gown first. The nurse was just trying to help him)
I peeked my head out of my room. He came racing down the hall. Hands me the plant, makes a bee line for the baby bassinet and was stepping on the lower shelf to see her. I told him to sit in the chair. He wiggled his little tussy back into the chair so he was sitting up straight and I placed her in his arms. I explained that he had to support her neck, showing him how. When he had enough of holding her I took her back and placed her in the bassinet. I then gave him a gift wrapped box (containing a Mickey plushie) as a present from his sister.

At home he was a helper in getting things for her.
ie. diapers, burping clothes, blankets etc.

None of this was Jackson’s experience.
And I don’t know what he saw or heard at the hospital, as he was present too.

Seriously! What dipstick parents take their child with them to the hospital when the baby is being born. Expecting the hospital staff to babysit him. I can understand an hour or two till someone picks them up. But it is my understanding that Jackson was with them the entire hospital stay.

Make this make sense.

• Heart

bakerbetty

VIP Member
Ok, did a calorie count the best I could ...

Greasy Spice breakfast
Potatoes - 480 calories
Bagel 270 calories
Eggs (4) 312
French toast 330
Waffle 134
Chicken 135
Cheese Danish 266
Apple Danish 210
3 oz. syrup 221
2cream cheese 194
Butter 102
Vanilla creamer 120
6 sugars 139
4 catsups 40
O.J. 112
Total 3,116
Timmy B cups breakfast
Potatoes 480
eggs 312
sausage 280
french toast 330
waffle 134
chicken 185
O.J. 112
2 danish 210
choc. chip muffin 213
syrup 147
Total 2,403
Not sure who got what for lunch so I'm guessing....

Greasy Spice

Cheeseburger 434
carrot cake? 220
mac & cheese 220
chicken wrap 235
fries 300
Total 1,409

Timmy B cups

Hut Dog 300
fries 300
carrot cake? 220
cookie 110
Total 930
Grand total for what was seen (not including pizza and what they ate before they got there or after they left, or what they didn't show)

Greasy Spice 4,525 Timmy B cups 3,363

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36