The Tim Tracker #140 Shave & a haircut-two idiots - one that looks like a sunburnt potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a lovely experience to lean against an island as you share finger foods with family and friends.
Not sure if you are being serious or sarcastic.
I would rather chill on comfy couches. They don't have much space and it seems a waste.

Reactions: 8
It stinks when people here start attacking each other, you give Greasy Spice great pleasure when that happens. The nit picking and petty sniping at each other isn't fun, bitching about the Trackers is fun! 😉 I personally enjoy reading possible gossip about the Trackers. Believe or don't believe, we can still have fun with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hello all. I’ve been on vacation and needed to take a break from the tracker world but holy cow I just finished catching up and looks like I missed a lot. There have been a few comments on the FB group page about them and the work they have been doing on the house (don’t ask me to post screen shots because I’m not doing it) I’m close with their next door neighbor that’s how I see so much. The pool was definitely green not that long ago I’m talking to you 2020planner I think that’s your user name. Also the digging excavator was absolutely there!!! I have reported them to the HOA about their poor decision of putting the grill so incredibly close to the house I mean how stupid are they? I can tell you the neighbor isn’t happy about the paint choice either. Looks like they were having a garage door issue earlier today J4D looks a lot worse in person my God! Any day now I’m going to be writing on here that fire trucks are outside of their house lol
I think I am just going to go all in and believe you...why not?
Months ago on the Dis thread I said Pete is not rich and got a lot of grief...but Hmm I was right....I said he is not a brilliant businessman....I said his company is sketch.... funny to see everyone now say that...so I am going with my gut and believe you live there.
If I am wrong folks....well whatever

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Do we need Dimmy bumper cars again?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Looks like they haven't replaced the garage door, unless that's an old photo. And other than the crappy, poopy-colored paint job and the rusting Volt, I am not sure what makes their house look trashy from the front? I'm sure the back looked like crap, but can the HOA complain about that?

I do wonder if it's the stuff she posts on the FB group that would get the HOA riled up. Would be nice to see some of that.

Reactions: 12
It stinks when people here start attacking each other, you give Greasy Spice great pleasure when that happens. The nit picking and petty sniping at each other isn't fun, bitching about the Trackers is fun! 😉 I personally enjoy reading possible gossip about the Trackers. Believe or don't believe, we can still have fun with it.
Which is fine, but I guess no one is supposed to ask any questions or attempt to get clarifications about said (often conflicting) tea lest one be told:
  • I have to ask you but who pissed on your pillow?
  • Lighten up you seriously have a complex.
  • You need a long vacation whoever you are!
Oh, and I'm Jenn's burner account too.

Guess I hit a nerve somewhere along the lines. 🤷‍♀️

And yep, @linkdownbelow87. I do need a vacation.

I've been going back and forth dealing with my aging parents - including an immobile mother who, as of this week, has been diagnosed with and is fighting pneumonia. My husband and I are still getting over the suicide of his older brother in May. I work 60+ hours a week in a largely thankless WFH deadline-centric job managing hundreds of clients weekly while getting tit on by a fuckface of a boss, and one of our beloved cats is in the middle of expensive weekly chemotherapy treatments for aggressive renal and intestinal cancer that has already cost us a collective $7,000+ in vet bills, while I take breaks in between work to assist feed him 4x a day and give more meds. All the while trying to stay sane and act like nothing's wrong.

So yeah, you're right.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Just know they have had their final warning from HOA. That’s totally why they are throwing so much money into the house right now. Multiple residents are completely over them. We call their property the “trashy” house of the neighborhood. Jenn can continue to complain all she wants to the board but girl we are not going anywhere! Btw another reason I know they read here the volt, bolt or whatever pos car that was always parked in the driveway which sat for years in the same spot well they just moved it in the garage as of today hahahaha
I just have to ask, how do you know they got their final warning from the HOA? I used to live in an HOA neighborhood and they would never share infractions with neighbors nor would it be talked about on the FB group.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Which is fine, but I guess no one is supposed to ask any questions or attempt to get clarifications about said (often conflicting) tea lest one be told:

I've been going back and forth dealing with my aging parents - including an immobile mother who, as of this week, has been diagnosed with and is fighting pneumonia. My husband and I are still getting over the suicide of his older brother in May. I work 60+ hours a week in a largely thankless WFH deadline-centric job managing hundreds of clients weekly while getting tit on by a fuckface of a boss, and one of our beloved cats is in the middle of expensive weekly chemotherapy treatments for aggressive renal and intestinal cancer that has already cost us a collective $7,000+ in vet bills, while I take breaks in between work to assist feed him 4x a day and give more meds. All the while trying to stay sane and act like nothing's wrong.

So yeah, you're right.
Look whoever you are. I was never trying to fight with you. We are on the same damn team! But you don’t have to be 100% correct every single time. I have no reason to waste my time on this site to BS. I cannot stand the trackers and multiple residents in their own neighborhood can’t stand them either. I’m sorry to hear about your current struggles. I wish the trackers could switch places with you. They have no idea what real world life is like. Please keep your head up and I’ll send some prayers your way. Truths?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That window
Hmm. Would that be the tinted window in the nursery of Da Baby they don't bother using still that probably still isn't finished?

So yeah, you're right.

My kitties are also sending very floofy virtual hugs your way to your kitty. In solidarity with you over fuckfaces of a boss that make one's job absolute hell and how emotionally wrecking dealing with a sick pet is.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just have to ask, how do you know they got their final warning from the HOA? I used to live in an HOA neighborhood and they would never share infractions with neighbors nor would it be talked about on the FB group.
Oh I will share more when this ongoing investigation is done with the trackers… trust me it’s good tea 😈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Considering they can't even bother making their infant's appointments a regularly scheduled thing, the infant that has a slanted head and was a NICU baby and supposedly can't handle bottles or being fed without his pillow and has been up during the night a lot more often supposedly and gets acid reflux and a ton of gas after every feeding, I doubt scheduling an appointment for Buddy for anything (including making his annual exam appointment NOW for November/December since the doctor is way booked in advance) even crosses their mind. I pay attention to like every sneeze my cats make and these fucks can't even take their kid to a speech therapist. Heck, Ginn the bleep can't even drag her burnt but raw ass to a SWIMMING class. But they can magically make it a priority to have him pose with pics with "mermaids" in his little booty butt shorts.
I highly doubt they list any of these ailments when actually speaking to the Dr. I'm sure everything is "perfect" and "above average" as they can't admit failings in their kids just like J4D can't admit her true size in clothing. Hopefully the Dr is good at catching these things and seeing the signs and don't just let them out the door after a 15 minute check in with a list of things to work on. But, O isn't that lucky in the parent department.

Reactions: 10
I dont understand the 4 month appointment. I had my kids after we left Florida. Is 4 month check ups a thing out there? Here in Cali, it's the 2 week, 1 month, then 3, 6, 9, 12 and then every 6 months from there. 4 seems so random.

Reactions: 6
I honestly don't get the purpose of the island. If I am in my backyard, making and eating barbecue with family and friends. I want to sit down in comfy chairs etc. Not sit at a bar.... especially that it's not a bar.
Remember? They don't drink. Why would they need an entertainment space like a bar? 🤣
I'm going to assume the 20k cheap ass looking outdoor kitchen doesn't include the wine fridge, grill or other elements? Just the two islands ready for appliances. If so, they really are stupid AF.

Reactions: 13
I dont understand the 4 month appointment. I had my kids after we left Florida. Is 4 month check ups a thing out there? Here in Cali, it's the 2 week, 1 month, then 3, 6, 9, 12 and then every 6 months from there. 4 seems so random.
It has changed, I believe. It is currently 2 months, 4 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months and 15 months.

Reactions: 6
@Smooshpoosh, I agree.

Oliver has always been a “bloated” baby.
And IMO slow to meet certain milestones.
There might be a medical issue that the Dr. is monitoring. I could see he/she wanting to see him monthly to chart his progress for now.

Problem is that the Bojos are a month behind with the schedule. Oliver is 5 months old next Sunday. Now they are taking him for his 4 month checkup?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.