The Tim Tracker #140 Shave & a haircut-two idiots - one that looks like a sunburnt potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wish they were redoing the inside of their house. We could have a field day on here critiquing their bad design choices.

But a backyard renovation it is. They will majorly mess this up especially if Tim is involved in the labor. Many staycations will be needed to recover from the stress.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just watched the haircut home vlog.

Jenn saying it took 2 minutes for her hair to dry was like a wtf moment for me. When I go to the salon, my stylist always remarks about how long my thick hair takes to dry- like 15 minutes for a legit blowout at minimum.

2 minutes??? Good Lord, her hair IS thin. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In the span of the week we have gone from a live where Jenn gives some sage financial advice worthy of Bernie Madoff. Dimmy gave himself a belly ache with too many dole whips and hotdogs and failed to get that free meal at Wine Bar George. Instead, he and Jenn both got makeovers if you can call it that. He got a pompedore alt right look while Jenn looks like Molly Weasley's sad squib sister that gives Petunia Dursley a run for her money in nastiness. Other highlights included debating whether or not to rent out an entire movie theater rather than disciplining Dudley Bojo and Dim trying to kill himself via electrocuting himself.

Gif Recap:

Jenn talking about lazy Sundays
giphy.gif

Dim doing home repair

giphy.gif

Dudley Bojo when he realizes he has to share now.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 28
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Also, they have absolutely ruined any chance for J to be able to handle his jealousy of DaBaby by never preparing him for any of this. It was just dumb for her to explain how J acts around O and how he wants them to give him more attention when they show any attention to baby. She is saying this tit like it happens to everyone and what are ya gonna do. Sure, kids will be jealous of the new baby, but also you work at getting them ready and guide them into appropriate responses for their jealousy. J demanding they hold him while they are holding/feeding the baby and Jenn saying she tries to put her arm around him is just annoying. Instead, work on setting expectations with him. You don't get what you want because you ask, beg, scream, or throw a fit about it. What is going to happen at school when that kid isn't the center of attention? Yikes. He is learning that to get more attention, he just needs to act up. Ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They're completely avoidant of actually parenting the child. You don't get to be his friend. You have to be his damn parent. I just can't with people that just procreate and then aren't willing to parent the damn child. THAT IS YOUR bleeping JOB.

(I'm cranky because I had to listen to wild creatures otherwise known as human children screaming in our community pool all day and screaming for bleeping hours like they were chimpanzees getting butchered violently and their parents didn't do a damn thing like telling them to SHUT THE duck UP THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU AND STOP SCREAMING LIKE YOU'RE GETTING MURDERED BECAUSE NO ONE WILL PAY ATTENTION TO YOU WHEN YOU'RE ACTUALLY GETTING MURDERED). Would be nice if the rest of society didn't have to tolerate unhinged wild children because their parents gave up after birth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
If they would be so kind, cause it is germane to our continued discussion. I would like the following to repost from the last thread

@hcslacs, #1000, including picture

@Forest, #1002, including picture

@xmasbdaygirl, #1006

Thank you, all!

Reactions: 8
If they would be so kind, cause it is germane to our continued discussion. I would like the following to repost from the last thread

@hcslacs, #1000, including picture

@Forest, #1002, including picture

@xmasbdaygirl, #1006

Thank you, all!
This is #1006
Lambyo said:
So wait, they also have to put a 4 foot fence around the pool itself? Even around the hot tub portion?
Yes, it’s a removable fence that would prevent a person or child from falling into the pool area. They have always had one. But there needs to be holes in the concrete/pavers to put the poles in. With the new pavers, they have not put the holes in yet because they have not bought the new fence. The poles are removable and there are little caps that go into the holes to keep them sealed up when the fence is not in use.

FL code says that you have to have a fence or alarms when you have a pool. Everyone has one when you get your pool installed. Many people never use them again until you sell your house (required). My kids are 18/19…we don’t have our fence up and our alarms aren’t activated because they are annoying as hell when you open the door and windows. But we are 4 adults living here. There is no way in the world that I would be able to sleep at night with J$ in the house and that pool not fenced off.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
(I'm cranky because I had to listen to wild creatures otherwise known as human children screaming in our community pool all day and screaming for bleeping hours like they were chimpanzees getting butchered violently and their parents didn't do a damn thing like telling them to SHUT THE duck UP THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU AND STOP SCREAMING LIKE YOU'RE GETTING MURDERED BECAUSE NO ONE WILL PAY ATTENTION TO YOU WHEN YOU'RE ACTUALLY GETTING MURDERED). Would be nice if the rest of society didn't have to tolerate unhinged wild children because their parents gave up after birth.
THANK YOU! I say this EXACT thing ALL the time myself!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Us non-Floridians asking again, "wait, what fence?"
@xmasbdaygirl:

--
Also, new vlog up - Discovery Cove? 😏🤦‍♀️

Tim's voice in the intro sounds like he has his (non-existent?) balls stuck in his zipper.
---
He tores the bleeping buffet again and shows the fresh fruit and yogurt, etc., then shows Jenn's giant tray of food that only contains greasy fatty meat and eggs plus tons o' carbs.🥴 Jenn says again it isn't all for her and Tim calls her out on it. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
A lot of parents behave badly at community pools. They think it’s their vacation day and the lifeguards are their babysitters. A lot of the parents try to sneak alcohol in too. Our town had to start checking their bags and coolers the day drinking got so bad.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
They're completely avoidant of actually parenting the child. You don't get to be his friend. You have to be his damn parent. I just can't with people that just procreate and then aren't willing to parent the damn child. THAT IS YOUR bleeping JOB.

We live over our condo pool & I know your pain. The screeching!!! The worst!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Jenn just said O is in the cabana with....WAIT FOR IT...."the nanny". She said it like she was trying to mumble it fast. 😂

Wait, so no EdUCAtOr anymore, stans?? 🥴

I wonder what Tim's brother thinks about them needing a nanny at Discovery Cove when he always brings two kids with them, as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I really don't understand why he shows these buffet pans of slimy meat and other unappetizing displays of food. Like, I am sure it tastes fine, but I really don't need a visual with various meats in liquidy silver pans. People can look up the bleeping menu.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.